Status: Completed. Thanks for reading.

Told Me You Hated My G n' R Shirt. Shoulda Known Better, This Was Never Gonna Work.

I want your leather studded kiss in the sand. You and me could write a bad romance.

Madison and I came back from Vegas yesterday in the afternoon. Jason came to the airport and picked us up and took us back home. Jackie decided that after our massages that she was going to stay in Vegas with Austin for another day. The rest of the band left when we did, but Austin was going to stay, so she wanted to stay with him and catch a later flight. Which was fine with Madison and I.

Today we're just kind of hanging out by ourselves at the condo. I still haven't talked to Sal since he called the other night when I was with Cody, and he hasn't tried contacting me either. I've been kind of hung up on things with him, so I've taken the last day and a half to think and I'm pretty sure that I know what I want now.

I'm sitting at my desk looking in the mirror, putting on my make-up and doing my hair. Knowing what I'm going to do today, I originally thought that I should take some time and do my hair, but my hair has other ideas. I finally just pull my bangs back and hold them with a barrette, and letting the rest of it fall just below my ear lobes.

I get up from my desk and get dressed, and throw on my red leather motorcycle jacket and grab my clutch and head out to the living room where Madison is listening to some music.

"Hey I'm heading out for a little bit," I tell her as I pass through.

"OK."

"I don't know when I'll be back, so don't wait up or anything." She tilts her head at me and closes the magazine that she was reading.

"Sal?" I nod and look down at my feet.

"I'm kind of nervous about it, ya know?" She smiles.

"I've never seen you like this. It's cute."

"Cute? I don't know about cute. Pathetic is more like it."

"You're not pathetic. This is the first time you're really going to put yourself out there for a guy. I'm proud of you, babe." I smirk.

"Thanks. Have you heard from Jackie at all since we've been home? I sent her a text but she never got back with me."

"No I haven't heard from her. I'll call her later." I nod.

"Alright well, I'm outta here. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," she says as I leave the room.

I walk down the hall outside of my condo to the elevator and go down to the first floor. When I get outside I see that it's a pretty nice day out, so I'll just walk. It's only about four blocks, and I could walk that in my sleep pretty much. I am a New Yorker after all, and we were born walking.

When I arrive outside of the building I look up to the fourth floor. I've been in this building so many times before, I couldn't even count, but right now I'm feeling the most nervous I've ever felt in my entire life. And I've met world famous rock stars before. I finally kick myself in the ass and walk inside the building.

I press the button for the elevator and the doors open a minute later. An old woman goes inside with me.

"What floor?" I ask her.

"Fourth." I nod and smile.

"Same as me." She smiles too and I can feel her watchful eyes on me, giving me a once over. Or maybe a twice over. I fidget a little and pick at my black fingernails. The elevator stops on the third floor and the doors open, and three guys about my age all pile in, pressing the button to go up to the fifth floor. One of them looks at me and checks me out, and grins at me.

"Hey," he says. I mentally roll my eyes. I nod without speaking to any of them. I'm really not in the mood for anyone's bullshit today. Finally the doors open on the fourth floor, and I step out with the old lady coming out behind me. We both turn to the left and walk. She turns off and goes down another hallway, and I keep walking two more apartments.

I stop in front of the one I'm looking for and stare at the door for a minute. What if he's not home? What if Matt answers? Oh God. What if he changed his mind and doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if he got tired of waiting for me to call him and he's with another girl? What if he's with another girl right now? I'm going to be sick. I shake my head to clear it of these thoughts and knock on the door.

Finally, after what feels like hours later I hear someone approaching the door. My stomach is in knots. Sal answers the door and looks out at me, kind of looking shocked to see me. Without thinking, I walk into him and wrap one arm around his neck, and put the other hand on the side of his face and crash my lips against his. I feel him put his hands on my lower back as we kiss. He pulls me into the apartment and shuts the door, and we separate.

"Is Matt here?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"Are you still the guy from the other night?"

"I think so."

"Then take me in your room, and make love to me." He smiles and takes my hand, leading me off to his bedroom.

When we get there he shuts the door and I toss my clutch off to the side of the room. He takes my jacket off of me and throws it over near my clutch, then starts kissing me again.

We don't waste any time tearing each others clothes off, and when we're both undressed he lays me down on the bed, coming down on top of me. He moves some hair out of my face gently and kisses my lips softly before he slowly enters me. I quiet moan escapes my lips and I wrap my arms around the back of his shoulders, as he continues to thrust into me.

He moves a little quicker now, but is still being gentle with me, which I appreciate because it almost never happens that way with guys. He kisses my cheek and jawline, keeping his hands on my hips.

"So close baby," he whispers to me. I nod and all of a sudden my back arches up and I pull him further into me, pulling us both to climax at the same time.

When we're both finished he pulls out of me and rolls over onto his back beside me. After a minute we roll onto our sides facing each other, and kiss some more.

"So what does this mean?" he asks me.

"If you want to try things, then I do too. I've never really been in a real relationship before, so I don't know how good I am at it. Just as a fair warning," I say with a little laugh, even though I'm being completely serious.

"Shayna I don't want you to change yourself for me. I want you to be who you are, because that's the girl that I want to be with. I understand that you're not perfect but who the fuck is? I don't want you to hold yourself back because you're in a relationship with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I want you to do whatever you want. Be who you are, and stay the same. Just come home with me at the end of the night."

"Are you talking about being with other people?"

"If that's what happens, then I don't care. I just don't want you to feel caged."

"If I'm in a relationship with you, I would try to be monogamous. You say that it doesn't matter now, but I know how it wears on a person. My mother cheated on my father, and it drove him crazy even though he said that it didn't matter."

"If that's how you feel then that's great. But I want you to do it because you want to, not because you think I would be upset, you know?" I think about this for a moment then kiss him again.

"So that's it?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I guess." I smile.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"Have a beer," he says with a laugh, making me laugh too.

"Lets get up then, and we can go somewhere and have a beer." I get up and crawl over his legs quickly, and he follows. I look up at him as he pulls him jeans on.

"You're ass is skinnier than mine," I tell him, laughing.

"I like your ass."

"I like it too." He laughs.

"You don't like my ass?"

"All I'm saying is it's a good thing I have no real use for your ass, because it's almost non-existent."

"You're saying you have no use for my ass?"

"Well unless I grow a dick and want to ass fuck you, no I have no real use for it." He burst out laughing and comes over and wraps his arms tightly around my shoulders, kissing me again.

"We really shouldn't start this right now," I tell him.

"Who says?" At that moment there is a loud pounding on the bedroom door. Sal's eyes widen a little and he laughs.

"What?" he yells at the door.

"I wanna go out!" Matt yells back. Sal sighs and I laugh.

"We'll be out in a minute!"

"We? Who do you have in there?"

"Your sister!" I yell back to him, making Sal laugh.

"Fuck you," Matt spits and we both laugh. We both finish getting dressed and meet Matt out in the living room.

"Where are we going?" he asks us.

"Well it's still pretty early."

"What about Sin-`e?" I suggest.

"Yeah, we can get beer there."

"Let's go then," Matt says, jumping up from the couch where he was sitting. Sal puts on some sunglasses and his leather jacket and we all head out of the apartment.

The entire walk to Sin-`e, Sal has his arm around my shoulders. Anytime that we have to stop and wait for traffic, he pulls me to him and we kiss, while Matt just stands next to us not really paying much attention.

"I could get used to this, you know," Sal tells me as we walk, kissing my cheek.

"I could too." I hear my cell phone ringing in my purse and I grab it and keep walking.

"Hello?"

"Shayna, it's me! Oh my God, you're not going to believe it!" Jackie squeals into the phone to me.

"What?"

"I got married!"

"What?! Oh my God. To who?"

"Austin, who do you think?"

"Of course, duh. Oh my God. How did that happen?"

"I don't know, it just did," she says, giggling. "All the guys left yesterday, and we were here by ourselves, and we were drinking and hanging out, and we just decided what the hey?" I laugh at her casual attitude.

"So you're married?"

"Yup yup. And guess what else?"

"Oh God, what?"

"He asked me to go out on tour with him!"

"Oh wow, that's awesome." Sal and Matt and I keep walking the whole time I'm talking on the phone. Sal still has his arm around me, but he's talking to Matt about something.

"Yeah, I've never been on a whole tour with a band before. Of course I've been out for a couple dates at a time or something like that, but never a whole tour. I'm so excited."

"I just can't believe you're married! You little slhore!"

"I know. Now I'm a married slhor-bag." We both laugh.

"Have you told Madison yet?"

"No, I wanted to tell you first."

"When are you leaving for the tour?"

"Next week. I'm going to go back to Cali to Austin's house, then we'll leave from there. We'll be back in New York in two weeks."

"You mean I have to wait two weeks to see you?"

"You can fly out to California this week and see me." I laugh.

"What about all your stuff that you'll need to take with you on tour? All your clothes and stuff."

"You and Madison can send it to me. You can do that, right?"

"Yeah we can do that. Are you going to move to California after the tour?"

"I don't know yet, we haven't talked about anything. I guess that depends on how the tour goes. If we can't stand each other after the tour I'm coming back to New York."

"Oh, you guys will be fine. You were made for each other. You know, I always knew you'd be married first."

"I'm impulsive."

"You're wife material, babe. And you give good hugs." She laughs.

"OK, I've gotta go call Madison before Austin wakes up and I have to go be with him."

"OK, I'll talk to you later, hon. Congratulations!"

"Thanks. I love you."

"Love you too. Muah."

"Muah." I hang up the phone and tuck it back in my clutch. Sal pulls me to him and kisses my lips again.

"I missed you."

"You're crazy."

"I was doing some of my best work and then you just left me to talk on the phone. That had better have been a really important phone call."

"It was Jackie. Her and Austin got married."

"What?!" Matt says, his voice full of surprise.

"No shit," Sal says.

"Yup. She's gonna go back to Cali with him, and she doesn't know if she's gonna move out there or what."

"Wow."

"I know. I would miss her if she leaves, but I'm really happy for her. She sounded so excited."

The three of us keep walking until we get to Sin-`e. When we get there we go inside and get a booth in the back part of the cafe. A waitress comes over and we all order beer, then we hang out and talk and listen to a guy who is playing acoustic guitar in the front of the room.

Sal leans over and kisses me again, and I see Matt roll his eyes from across the table.

"You guys going for some kind of record or what?" Sal laughs and takes a sip of his beer.

"Hey, I was thinking. If Jackie moves to California to be with Austin, you guys could move in with Madison and me."

"That's a thought," Matt says.

"What if Madison gets tired of Matty's antics and throws him out one day, do I get the shaft too?"

"You already are getting the shaft."

"Oooh, yeah. She told you!" Matt says, laughing. I laugh with him and take a sip of my own beer.

After we've all had a few beers, we decide to meet Madison at a club to see Puddle of Mudd play. The three of us walk to the club and get there just as she is getting out of a cab in front of the club.

We go in together and hang out in the middle of the crowd, and watch the show, and when it's over we all take a cab back to the condo.

This day went so much better than I could have ever hoped for. I can only hope that this thing with Sal works out the way I want it too, and I have a feeling that it will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shayna's outfit.
I really like this chapter. It came really quickly for me.
This story turned out nothing like I originally planned. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. LOL. There will probably on be one or two more chapters, then it's over.
Comments are loved and appreciated.
Morgan.