Status: Completed. Thanks for reading.

Told Me You Hated My G n' R Shirt. Shoulda Known Better, This Was Never Gonna Work.

Your body's built just like a weapon and you're using it.

"I'm sorry. Rough day?" Cody asks me.

"Not really, it was a pretty great day. Just a minor inconvenience."

"More like a major inconvenience," Madison pipes in from across the table. "I thought your head was gonna explode." Cody looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Must have been one hell of an inconvenience." I make a face and look at Jason across the table. He's having a conversation with the bass player for Hinder, Mike, and Madison, since Jackie and Austin are still making out. I swear they must be going for some kind of record or something.

I start to get up and walk away from the booth.

"Where are you going, baby?" Cody asks me.

"Around, I just want to check things out a little," I say. "And don't call me baby." He grins as I turn around and walk towards the bar.

I order a raspberry vodka and Diet Sprite on the rocks, then look around the bar for a few minutes. I look over at the booth where the Hinder guys, the girls and Jason still are, and see Cody chatting up two slutty looking blonde chicks. I raise my eyebrow at the scene, knowing exactly what is probably going on over there. These girls are typical Groupie's, they just want to be around someone famous for the thrill of being with someone famous, unlike the girls and I, who are in it for the music. The boys are just a bonus sometimes.

I watch as Cody talks to the girls with a big stupid smile on his face, and they laugh at something he said, touching their hair in a lame attempt at being sexy. Cody is falling for every bit of this too, which makes him no better than any other band boy, but why does that not surprise me? They're all pretty much the same around here.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a skinny dude with a multi colored mohawk walk by me with a blonde guy. I recognize them immediately as Sal and Matt from My Darkest Days. I follow after them and reach out, grabbing the back of Matt's shoulder with my hand. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey gorgeous, what are you doing here?" he says, leaning in and kissing my cheek. Sal turns around too and smiles at me.

"I was watching your brother play at the House of Blues with the girls, then we decided to come here and have a few drinks and try to raise a little hell."

"Same here. We hung out with the guys backstage for a little while, if I had known you guys were there I would have gotten you passes."

"That would have been amazing. We need to synchronize our concert schedules it sounds like," I say, all flirty.

"Yes we do," he says with the same flirty voice. In all actuality, his voice is always flirty, so I don't take this personally.

"Hey, do you ever do any merching?" Sal asks me.

"Sometimes, why?"

"Our merch dude called in on our show tomorrow night and we're screwed," Matt says.

"I could do it if you need someone. Where is the show?"

"Sullivan Hall."

"Yeah, I could do that. You only need one person?"

"That's all we can afford to have at that small of a venue. You'll get a cut of what we make during the show, on merch and tickets or whatever."

"You guys don't need to pay me. We'll just call it a favor you can return to me by getting me backstage at your brother's next show," I say with a wink. They both smile at me, charmingly. Just then a big guy with muscular arms, lots of tattoo's and black spikey hair walks past us. I glance at him quickly then go back to my conversation with the guys. I see the guy turn around an give me a once over once he's just past us. He stops and comes over to us.

"Didn't I fuck you lastnight?" he asks me.

"No. I think you'd remember if you did, though," I say cockily. He grins.

"Ooh, I like that."

"I bet you do. You need to work on your pickup lines, by the way, honey," I say, turning back to the MDD guys, who are both cracking up at me.

"Loser," I say to them.

"Fuck, if he asked me that I probably would've said yes," Sal says, causing me and Matt to laugh.

We hang out for a little while, then Madison comes up to us and we all go out to the dance floor and start dancing. Since Matt and Madison obviously have a thing, they dance together, leaving Sal and I by ourselves to dance it out. I turn my back to him and dance up against him, rubbing my ass against his crotch. I put my arms up in the air and I feel him put his hands on my waist as I shake my ass back and forth to the beat of the song. I see the dude from earlier come out onto the dance floor and we walks up to Sal and I.

"Hey dude, can I cut in?" he asks, leaning in to Sal.

"Yeah man. I'll text you, Shayna," Sal says to me, walking away from me and the guy. I nod and him, then turn and give the guy a once over. He seems so familiar to me, but I ignore it and start dancing with him. We dance for the next two songs, then we walk up to the bar.

"Well that was fun," he says to me.

"Yeah it was."

"Brian," he says, holding his hand out to me.

"Shayna," I say, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Shayna. Can I buy you another drink?"

"Absolutely." He calls for the bartender and we both order drinks and talk for a little bit.

"Hey baby, what's happening?" I hear someone say from behind me. Next thing I know, Cody has his big arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Just having a drink," I say, shrugging his arm off of me. "Cody, this is Brian. Brian, Cody." They nod politely at each other, but don't say anything. This is starting to become awkward.

"Well, I'm going to go check on the girls. Brian, thanks for the drink," I say, ducking away from both of them and heading back over to the booth where the girls and Jason are still sitting with the rest of the Hinder guys.

I reach past Jason when I get there, and grab Madison's arm. Jason gets up and lets her out of the booth, then sits down again.

"Where are we going?" Madison asks me as I drag her across the crowded room.

"Bathroom," I yell to her.

"So are you and Matt hooking up later?" I ask her when we're in the bathroom.

"I don't know. He said that he'd text me before they leave to see where I'm at or what I'm doing." We go up to the sinks and look in the mirror at ourselves, checking our hair and makeup.

"I see," I say.

"So what was up with that guy you were dancing with?"

"Oh who knows. Cody pretty much wrecked that anyways."

"Why, what did he do?"

"He came up to us and he put his arm around me and was like, 'hey baby.' Probably scared the poor dude off."

"Don't you hate it when guys get all possessive?"

"More than anything. And I don't understand why he would feel that way anyways. It's not like we've even talked to each other since we hooked up that one time, now he's like hanging on me."

"Yeah, and did you see him talking to those sluts after you left?"

"Yeah I did. Typical band boy for you."

"No shit." We give ourselves one last look in the mirror.

"We have to somehow drag Jackie off of Austin."

"Oh my God, they're being so nasty. I swear, I saw his penis get hard." We both screw up our faces.

"Ewww!" we both say at the same time, as we walk back out of the bathroom.

I hear a Papa Roach song playing over the speakers in the club, and I nod along to the song a little as we walk back to the booth. Madison and I slide in next to Jason.

"We need to hit a Papa Roach show," I tell the two of them, since Jackie and Austin seem to be gone.

"Yes we do!" Madison yells back to me, and Jason nods.

"Where did Jackie and Austin go?" she asks Jason.

"They said they were going to go back to the condo." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"That's kind of what I thought." Cody comes over then and sits across from me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh God, you again," I say to him. He laughs.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me?"

"And why would you think that?"

"I'm irresistible," he says. I roll my eyes again.

"In your mind, band boy."

"Excuse me? Band boy?"

"You heard me. You're no different than any of these other jokers. You think that every chick is hot for you, and you play off of the fact that you're right."

"I do what I can, and it doesn't seem like you're doing too bad yourself, there honey." I grin at him.

"I do what I can."

"My God, would you two just fuck in the bathroom already?!" Blower yells at us from where he's sitting.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea," Cody says.

"In your dreams, baby."

"I tried to help you out, buddy," Blower says to Cody. I roll my eyes for what feels like the thousandth time tonight.

"Thanks, Joe," Cody says sarcastically. I look at him across the table and raise an eyebrow. Fuck his lips are amazing... I shake my head to clear it of thoughts of what I would like him to do to me with those lips.

Jason starts to get up from the booth, looking at his watch.

"I'm gonna get out of here," he says to me.

"So soon?"

"Yeah, I've had enough for one night. Meet for me for breakfast in the morning?"

"Of course. Starbucks?"

"That's fine," he says, leaning down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Text me and let me know you got home safely."

"Will do, Jase."

"Now, how about that whole fucking in the bathroom thing?" Cody asks once Jason is gone.

"Ugh."

****************************************************************************************************

The next morning I get out of bed and go into my bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. I get dressed in my best rocker/slut girl outfit and put a big red hat on my head. Jason told me to meet him at about 10 a.m. this morning when I texted him after I got home with Madison and Matt lastnight. Cody didn't come with us, by my request. He was being a drunken asshole lastnight after Jason left the club and I really didn't want anything to do with him, so I was the third wheel on the Madison and Matt taxi, which was fine with me since I adore them both.

I strut out to the living room with my purse on my arm. I hear odd animal like noises and when I look over at the couch I see Jackie and Austin humping like bunnies.

"Oh Jesus Christ. Take a pill already, this is getting ridiculous," I say, slamming my arms down against my sides completely exasperated. Neither of them seem to notice me, so I just roll my eyes and walk out the door.

I walk down the street, earning looks from people who think that they know everything about me just by how I dress and what I look like. I just smile at the people that I catch staring, making them feel uncomfortable and like they're the ones who are insane.

When I get to Starbucks, I spot Jason sitting in a booth waiting for me, wearing his sunglasses and drinking coffee. I see him look up when I walk in, then he looks back at the paper that he was reading. I go up to the counter and order a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Frappucino, then I go over and sit across from Jason.

"How was your night?" he asks, looking over the top of his paper at me.

"Fine."

"Drunken times?"

"Not for me. I went home with Madison and Matt, and that was fine with me."

"What happened to Cody, I was sure he was a sure thing." I roll my eyes and take a sip of my coffee.

"No?" he says.

"No. He got plastered after you left and acted like a drunk fool that I wanted nothing to do with. Just your average band guy, I guess. Convinced that everyone wants him."

"Sounds like someone met their match." I raise an eyebrow at the back of his paper, then reach out and pull it down so I can see his face.

"Take that back." He smiles.

"Of course, I wasn't talking about you anyways." I kick him under the table, and he laughs.

"So I have a serious question for you and I want you to answer me honestly," I say to him.

"Oh boy, this sounds serious."

"It's not really, it's just something I need to know."

"OK, shoot."

"Did you sleep with my mother back in the day?" I ask, taking a sip of my coffee, watching his expression.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I don't know the answer and I want to."

"No, I never slept with your mother."

"Did you ever want to?"

"Does that matter, Shayna?"

"It does to me. Come on, Jason, I don't ask you a lot of questions like this. I don't really like to invade your personal shit, but this is something I need to know."

"Your mother is not a perfect woman, and I'm not perfect either. I'm not going to say there were never times when something could have happened, but it didn't."

"OK. That's all I wanted to know," I say with a smile. "Was that so bad?"

"Why did you want to know that?" I shrug.

"I don't really know. I don't know if it would change anything. It certainly wouldn't make me change my feelings towards her, I mean she slept with my father's band mate, if she had done something with you, it would only further my feelings that she couldn't keep it in her pants."

"Shayna."

"What? It's the truth, isn't it?"

"Like I said, she's not perfect, but she did her best raising you while she had you. Why she did what she did, I'll never know."

"You mean leaving?"

"That, and sleeping with Joe." I nod.

"OK, well I'm done talking about her."

"Me too. So about Cody."

"JASON, no!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally came up with something for this one! Enjoy.

Shayna's next day outfit.