Status: Completed. Thanks for reading.

Told Me You Hated My G n' R Shirt. Shoulda Known Better, This Was Never Gonna Work.

And I'm half crazy. Come on and love me, baby.

When I come out of my bedroom I can hear voices in the kitchen. I walk in wearing only my hot pink night shirt that has the words 'I'm no angel,' printed on the front in reference to the Greg Allman song, and my lace bikini briefs.

Madison, Jackie, Jason, and Reid and Sal from My Darkest Days are all sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking when I come in. I have no idea what Sal and Reid are doing here. I can't remember seeing them at all lastnight when we were out, which I though was weird at the time.

"Good morning," I say to them all, ruffling Reid's hair as I walk past him to get myself a cup of coffee.

"She's alive," Jason says while I pour coffee into my Marilyn Monroe mug, adding creamer and sugar. I smirk and come over to the table, sitting on Sal's lap and giving him a kiss. We've been playing this flirty little cat and mouse game for a while now, and to be honest I wouldn't mind taking it further.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask him and Reid.

"We ran into Jason when he was on his way over here, so we kind of just tagged along." I nod and take a sip of my coffee.

"Halestorm and Theory tonight," Jackie says to me.

"I know I can't wait."

"Well count me out this time girls. I have a hot date with my couch and the Rangers game," Jason says.

"Oh boo on you then," Jackie says to him.

"I wanna go see Halestorm," Reid says.

"Then come with us. You can have Jase's ticket and I can make a call and get one for you too, Sally," I say.

"Sounds good to me."

"I'm especially excited for Theory," Jackie says.

"I bet you are," Madison says. The three of us grin. Anytime the Theory of a Deadman guys are in town, Jackie has hooked up with their lead singer, Tyler Connolly.

"Well hey, at least one of us will be getting some tonight," I say.

"You better hope I don't get you too drunk tonight, Shayna," Sal says. "You know what I said about the next time we get in bed together."

"I really don't need to hear this. I"m just trying to enjoy my coffee in peace here," Jason says.

"Oh stuff it Jason. If you wanted peace you should've realized that you weren't going to get it here!" Madison yells at him across the table, causing the rest of us to laugh.

"What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment."

"That's right, so don't patronize, Jase," I tell him. He holds his hands up in defeat and goes back to drinking his coffee.

After the guys leave the girls and I get dressed and hang out around the condo listening to music and reading magazines.

"Anyone heard from the Hinder guys lately?" Madison asks.

"Not since that night that Cody and I got into it and we went to that party at their place," I say.

"I hung out with Austin a couple times after that but then they got really busy with the album, I guess," Jackie says.

"Maybe the label told them to get to work rather than partying everynight," Madison says, flipping through a Cosmopolitan magazine. I snort.

"I can't imagine those boys not partying everynight."

"True, but that's one thing I love about them."

We drop the subject after that, which is fine by me. Truth is, hanging out with the Hinder guys, especially Cody, brought up a lot of weird feelings that I didn't particularly want. I don't know why, but I'm perfectly happy just going and doing and not seeing him everytime I turned around, like it was for a while there.

I rub my arms, one of which is covered about 3/4 of the way with tattoos, and pull the sleeves of my shirt down, then get up from where I was sitting on the couch.

"You guys hungry?" I ask the girls.

"Yeah," they both say.

"Chinese?"

"Sounds good, babe. You know what we like," Madison says. I nod and walk out to the kitchen to where the take out menus are and pull one out for Chinese. If it wasn't for take out food and Jason, we probably wouldn't ever eat.

I pick up my cell phone and punch in the number, then order practically everything on the menu. The guy, who I'm pretty sure isn't Chinese, tells me that the food will be here in about twenty minutes. I hang up the phone and go back into the living room and rejoin the girls.

"Twenty minutes," I tell them. Neither of them look up from their magazines so I get back up and go to my room to pick out what I'm going to wear to the show tonight. I usually try to dress up a little more than usual when I'm going to a Halestorm show because Lzzy Hale is my style icon, and if I see her after the show I don't want to be just wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

I grab a pair of slashed leggings out of my closet and throw them on my bed, then I start going through my tops. I'm in between two corsets when I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I look up and see Jason peeking his head in. I hold up the two tops for him to see. He points at one and I throw it on the bed with the leggings.

"What are you doing back here?" I ask him while I open a drawer that's full of belts and scarves and go through them all.

"I told you, I'm a glutton for punishment." I smile and pull a studded belt from the drawer and toss it on the bed with the other clothes. I look over what I have then look at Jason, who is also looking at my outfit.

"Shoes?" he says. I nod once and go back over to my closet and grab out some black ankle-straps. I also grab a Alexander McQueen clutch and bring it out with me. I sit on the bed and start transferring things that I'm going to need tonight, from my everyday purse, into the clutch while Jason continues to observe. I hear the doorbell ring and I look up from what I'm doing.

"You're just in time for lunch," I tell him, handing him some money from my purse. He takes it and goes back out to answer the door. After I finish filling my clutch, I go out and see that he brought the food into the living room and is now spreading it all out on the coffee table in front of the couch.

We all sit on the floor to eat and when we're done, Jason leaves again. The girls and I all go to our rooms to shower and get ready for the evening.

When I get out of the shower, I dry my hair and curl it, then put some gel in it so that it has a slightly crimpy look to it instead of a poodle look. Then I put on some red lipstick, black eyeliner, and some mascara.

Since I can't fit a bra under the tight corset that I'm wearing, I go braless. I put on a lacy thong under my leggings, just in case. Once I'm dressed I inspect my appearance in the full length mirror that's hanging on the back of my bedroom door. I decide that I look pretty damn hot, and walk out to the living room to see if the girls are ready yet.

When I get there, I see that no one is ready yet, so I go into the kitchen and get a bottle of champagne out of the fridge, and get out three glasses. When I'm pouring the champagne, I hear the doorbell ring. I go to answer it and see Sal and Reid waiting in the hall.

"Hey guys, I almost forgot about you. Come on in," I tell them, hugging them both and kissing them on the cheek.

"Where are the others?" Sal asks, as they follow me back to the kitchen.

"They're still getting dressed," I say, getting out two more glasses and pouring champagne into them.

"Getting an early start, huh?" Reid says. I laugh and hand them both a glass.

"Cheers," I say, all flirty, clinking my glass against theirs, then throwing it back.

Later on, once we get to the venue, we all go in and try to get as close to the stage as possible. We end up in the third row, which isn't too bad. Halestorm starts their set with It's Not You, which is amazing. The whole show is amazing, in fact. My favorite part of it is probably the drum solo in the middle. Arejay is amazing, and I love when the whole band comes out to play with him.

Afterwards, we all go up to the bar. The girls and I hang out together, and the guys go off to talk to some people that they know. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder and when I turn to see who it is, I see some guy that I don't know standing beside me. He has long black hair that I can tell is shaved on the sides, but he's wearing a bandanna do rag style, so it's not completely obvious. He's also wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt with some design on the front, and black Converse's. He has tattoos up and down both his arms, and he's just about the same weight as Sal, but Sal might be a little taller.

"Hello," I say to him flirtatiously.

"Hi. I'm Tripp," he says. I hold my hand out and shake his.

"Hi Tripp."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"I don't see why not." He motions to the bartender and I order a new drink. When the bartender leaves to make it, I turn back to him.

"Thank you Tripp."

"What did you say your name was?" I smirk.

"Shayna."

"Shayna?" he asks, trailing off. I smirk again.

"Shayna Clark."

"Shayna Clark. Daughter of Steve Clark." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Very good. If I didn't know better I would think that you were some kind of a stalker or something."

"Not a stalker, just educated," he says. His time to smile. Damn, he has an adorable smile. Actually, there isn't anything about this guy that isn't adorable.

"Well, it's a good thing for you that I like my men educated."

"I guess it is."

"So Tripp. Is that your real name?"

"No. My real name is Derrick, but everyone calls me Tripp, so I guess that's what I go by these days."

"I kind of like Derrick more."

"Baby you can call me whatever you'd like." I throw my head back and laugh at him, then I tilt my head back and smile at him.

"So then Derrick, what do you do?"

"I'm in a band."

"I was hoping you would say that. What's the band, have I heard of you guys?"

"Well, I was in a band called Dope, which you've probably heard of," he says. I nod. "But then that kind of went nowhere, so now a couple of the other guys from that band and I are in another band called Makeshift Romeo."

"I see."

"Yeah. So what do you do?" he asks.

"I just go and do and see what I can see. I go wherever the wind blows me."

"Well that sounds ominous."

"It's meant to," I say with another grin. I feel someone come up beside me and grab my arm. I look and see Sal standing there.

"Hey I hate to drag you away from your conversation, but if we want to get up front we have to go now," he says to me. I get up immediately.

"See you," I say to Tripp over my shoulder.

"Can I get your number?"

"Later!" I yell to him, following Sal as he pulls me by my wrist through the crowd. He stops us at about the fourth row back from the stage. I look around for Reid and the girls but I don't see them anywhere.

"Where are the others?" I ask Sal.

"I don't know. Somewhere around here, I'm sure." I turn around and stand in front of him, and he puts his hands on my hips so not to lose me in the moving crowd.

A moment later, the lights go out and the whole crowd starts screaming. Once my eyes adjust to the darkness I can see bodies moving around onstage. The music starts a second later and the lights come on soon after. I scream and sing and dance around as much as I can with so many people around me, pushing into me. I feel Sal raise one of his hands in the air and I can hear him singing behind me, and it makes me smile to myself, but I don't pay attention to that for very long. What matters right now, is the music. Listening and singing, and just letting myself get taken away with it.

Theory starts the set with their song Crutch, and ends it with Sacrifice, one of my favorite songs of theirs. The set lasts about an hour and when it's over and the lights come back up, Sal and I continue to stand where we are for a few minutes and just let everyone move around us.

"That was fucking amazing!" he yells to me. I smile up at him and throw my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. All of the music and sweat and energy has made me very hot for him all of a sudden. Not surprising. Live shows usually have that effect on me. Right before we separate, I gently take his lower lip in between my teeth and pull it out, running my tongue across it. When I let go he smirks at me.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now, it's not even fucking cool," he says. I laugh at him and then spot the girls standing together with backstage passes around their necks. I immediately run over to them and Madison drapes a third pass around my neck, and we all share a little squeal together.

Boys will have to wait for a little while, because right now this is what matters. Being with my girls backstage at a rock show. Fuck yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I wanted to start this up again, but I didn't want to continue on from my last update because it sucked. I ended up deleting the last chapter that I posted for this because I hated it. And I know that I've said that I've hated updates before, but honestly, this one I couldn't even read. I was quite embarassed of it.
So, fresh start. I wanted to take this back to the way I originally wanted it. Just a simple rock music, groupie story that was fun and flirty.
Hope you enjoy it.
Comments are loved and adored.
Morgan.
Shayna's outfit.