Status: Completed. Thanks for reading.

Told Me You Hated My G n' R Shirt. Shoulda Known Better, This Was Never Gonna Work.

Here I am, and you're a Rocket Queen.

The three of us walk together toward the back stage entrance door, where a big bald security guard is standing and watching for any losers trying to sneak backstage. We walk up to him and all smile at him. He looks down at us with his eyes only and we show him our passes. He pushes the door open for us and says something into his walkie-talkie as we slide past him. Once the door closes again, we all look at each other and start giggling.

"That gets better and better everytime," Madison says through her giggles.

"I know, they never know what to think," Jackie says. I scope out the area backstage. It's pretty basic. Mostly it's a big empty room, with a hallway leading back to other rooms on either side. There are big equipment crates that have the bands names on them, taking up most of the space. I lead the way back to the hallway with a sign that says Band Dressing Rooms is.

A little ways down the hallway, I see three doors. Two are open, and have paper signs outside of them. One says Theory of a Deadman, on it. And the other says Halestorm. I peek in the Halestorm door as we walk by and see that it's pretty much empty except for a couple road crew people who I recognize. I wave at them as we walk by and they say Hi back.

Jackie leads the way into the Theory dressing room, since all of the guys know her pretty well. This will be my fifth time meeting the guys, and I would like to hope that they would recognize me too, but this is her show. I see the lead singer, Tyler sitting on a couch in the corner of the room with a couple other guys. And I see the drummer, standing with some people in the other corner. I don't see the other two guys yet. We strut over to the couch first. Tyler looks up at us as soon as he notices us and stands up to greet Jackie with a hug.

"Hey girl. Did you enjoy the show?" he asks her when they separate, then coming over and giving Madison and I hugs too.

"The show was amazing, babe. As usual."

"Good," he says, turning back towards Madison and I. "Hey ladies. Welcome to this amazing space where I just chill and hang out with the babes before and after the shows. You want a drink?"

"Hang out with the babes, huh? Sounds interesting. Where are all these babes now?" I ask.

"You're it, girl. You and you, and miss Jackie the sex machine, here."

"Oh my God, you did not just call me a sex machine. That is so cheesy," Jackie says, laughing. Tyler throws his arm around her and kisses her cheek.

"You like my cheese, babe."

"I like something about you, but it's not your cheese."

"Mmm, I like that."

"How about that drink?" Madison says to me.

"Yes. We'll go get drinks and leave these two to discuss that cheese thing." She laughs and we wander over to where it appears drinks are being made. We both grab beers and take two more for Jackie and Tyler, then wander back over to where they are. Jackie is now sitting on Tyler's lap on the couch, with her arms wrapped around his neck, laughing it up at some story that he's telling.

"What's up?" I ask them, handing them the beers.

"Thanks," Jackie says, taking a sip from hers. "Oh nothing. Tyler and I were just discussing some things about tonight."

"Oh like where you're going to bang?" Madison says.

"Would you like to join us, blondie?" Tyler asks. Her mouth falls open and both Jackie and I start laughing.

"No thanks honey," she says, quickly composing herself. "I'm not into Elvis haired douchebags."

"Oh snap! That hurts, baby." She raises an eyebrow and takes a sip of her beer.

We all hang out and party for a while, then Tyler and Jackie start being all coupley. Making out and whispering to each other and it's all getting to be too much for Madison and I. Trust me, we've both been there with boys in bars and dressing rooms, but when you're all alone it gets boring to watch, especially when you don't get to participate.

Madison and I go off and talk to the other members of the band and get pictures with them, then we refresh our beers and go off to find Jackie. When we find her, she's still on the couch making out with Tyler. I reach out and tap her shoulder.

"Hey, we're gonna go back out to the bar and find the boys. You gonna come with us?" I yell to her over the loud rock music that's playing in the room.

"No, I think I'm gonna hang out here with Ty for a little while."

"We're probably gonna head out to the hotel soon," Tyler says to her.

"Are you going with them?" I ask Jackie. She looks at Tyler and he nods his head.

"Yeah," she says.

"Alright, well text me before you leave, OK?"

"OK. I'll text and then I'll probably just shut my phone off for the night, ya know?"

"K. Call me in the morning, then."

"Are you guys going back to the condo tonight?"

"I have no idea yet." She gets up and gives us both hugs.

"Love you both. Be safe tonight," she says.

"You too. Take care of our girl, Tyler," I say. He laughs and gives us both hugs too.

"I will. Put your drinks on our tab while you're here."

"OK, thanks." Madison and I quickly walk out of the room and strut back out to the bar.

"Lets get fucking wasted," she says to me as we take a second to stuff our backstage passes into our purses.

"Hell yeah. A night of drinking on Theory's tab, sign me up, baby." We head off for the bar and order drinks for ourselves, and I text Sal to figure out where he and Reid are.

We finish our first round of drinks and when Sal and Reid come up to the bar we all order new ones, putting them all on Theory's tab. This could be a very fun night. I don't see Derrick or Tripp or whatever his name is, when we're at the bar. I figure that he must have left after the show. The four of us all go over to where we see Halestorm hanging out and we chill with them for a little while. I get a picture taken with Lzzy and she compliments my outfit, which makes my whole night so far. Then Sal grabs my arm and pulls me off to the dance floor, leaving Reid and Madison alone together with the band. Madison appeared to be enjoying herself laughing at Arejay and Reid, who are bouncing jokes and craziness off of each other.

Sal and I dance and make out for a little while, then we go back up to the bar to get some more drinks. Between the two beers that I had backstage, and the drinks I've had since we've been back out here, I'm feeling pretty loose.

"Let's get out of here and go back to my place," Sal says to me while we're dancing. I can tell what's on his mind, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't on my mind too.

"Yeah lets do it." He smiles and grabs my hand and we head back over to the bar where Madison and Reid are now, getting completely hammered and are laughing their asses off at each other.

"Hey you guys, we're going back to the apartment. You coming?" Sal yells to them.

"No! We're gonna keep partying," Madison says. Reid makes some silly face and she cracks up again. I laugh at them and lean in to give Madison and kiss on the cheek.

"Be safe you two. I love you."

"Love you too, Shayna! Go and get some!"

"Oh my God," I say, laughing at her. She laughs too and smacks my ass.

"Lets get out of here," I say to Sal. He grins and we start to head out of the bar.

We get a cab and tell the driver to go to the apartment that Sal and Matt share in Manhattan. I was kind of surprised that Madison didn't want to come with us to see if she could get lucky with Matt tonight.

When we get to the apartment, we immediately go upstairs and go to the bedroom. Sal goes over to his stereo in his bedroom and starts messing with it, while I sit on the edge of the bed and watch him. I grin when I hear a familiar Guns N' Roses song come on.

"Here I am, and you're a rocket queen," Axl Rose screams over the speakers. I stand up and wrap my arms around Sal's neck and kiss his lips, furiously pushing my tongue into his mouth.

"I might be too much, but honey you're a bit obscene,"

I feel him grab at my back attempting to loosen the cross ties at the back of my corset, while I tear his ribbed black tank top off of him, pressing myself into his chest. When he finally gets the ties loose he lifts it up over my head. We crash down onto his bed and he tears my leggings from my body. He kisses all over my body and I reach out and unbuckle his belt buckle, and unsnap his tight jeans. I can feel him hard and pressing against my hands as I work on him. Once he's free of clothing I take him in my hands and stroke him, watching his face as I do so, laughing.

Slash rips into a mad guitar solo and I can hear the woman moaning sexually against the chords. Just then, Sal quickly moves my panties to the side and thrusts into me. I arch my back up against his body and we start moving together. He holds his body up with his hands on either side of me, and I reach up and grab his shoulders while we thrust together. We both come at the same time, causing me to cry out, and when we're done we fall onto our backs, just as Axl sings the final lyrics of the song.

"Don't ever leave me
Say you'll always be there
All I ever wanted
Was for you
To know that I care,"


We both lay on opposite sides of the bed and breathe hard until we're both back to normal again. Right before I fall asleep, I hear the opening chords to Welcome to the Jungle start up as the CD starts playing over again.

The next morning when I wake up, Sal is still sleeping. I see texts on my phone from Jackie and Madison, telling me that they're both alright and that they will see me this morning sometime. I get out of bed carefully so I don't wake him up, and start getting dressed. I put on my leggings and my corset, then I grab one of his t-shirts and put it on over the corset, since I don't feel like doing the walk of shame home in just my corset. I carry my shoes out to the main area of the apartment and go towards the bathroom to freshen up a little before I leave.

When I go for the bathroom door handle, the door opens and Matt is standing in the doorway. He looks like hell.

"You look like hell," I tell him.

"I feel like hell. I've thrown up three times in the last fifteen minutes." I wrinkle my nose and reach up and feel his forehead and the side of his face.

"You don't feel hot," I tell him.

"Well I definitely have hotter places than my forehead, darlin'." I roll my eyes at him.

"I don't think I have the flu anyways. I'm sure it's just from being hungover."

"Do you always puke every five minutes when you're hungover?"

"No never." I roll my eyes again.

"Go to the kitchen. I'll be right there."

"Aww, baby are you going to take care of me?" he asks, moving in especially close to me.

"Maybe." He leans down with his lips close to my ear.

"I play better records than Sal does." I take a deep breath in. I love Madison to pieces, and I know there should be some sort of code here, but in all honesty if he hadn't just puked two minutes ago, I would be jumping his bones right here and now.

"Go to the kitchen. I'll be right in," I say tightly. He grins and walks past me towards the kitchen. I go into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Damn that boy is just too many kinds of sexy.

I brush my teeth and wash my face, then put on fresh make up. Then I wander out to the kitchen, where I see both Matt and Sal sitting at their small kitchen table.

"Well you have a coffee maker, that's a good start," I say to them.

"I cannot keep down any foods, or liquids. And I have now puked four and a half times," Matt says.

"Four and a half?" He nods. I sigh.

"I suggest you just try and get some sleep. There is nothing I can do for you."

"What about me?" Sal asks.

"What about you?"

"I need to be taken care of too."

"Are you sick?"

"No."

"Then honey you got all the love you're gonna get lastnight." Matt laughs and pulls the hood up on his sweatshirt.

"What about you, sickie?" I say to him.

"I've got nothing."

"Alright then I'm out of here." I turn and walk towards the front door, with Sal hot on my heels. We walk out of the apartment and stand outside the door together. He pushes me up against the wall on the opposite side of the hallway and kisses me, with one hand on the side of my face.

"Lastnight was really amazing," he says when we part.

"Yeah it was."

"We should do it again sometime." I grin at him and give him a little peck on the lips.

"See ya, Sally," I say, walking away from him down the hall.

I walk out of the building and hail a cab to take me home. When I get back to the condo, I tip the driver and walk inside. I take the elevator up to my floor, and when the doors open I see Madison walking past, wearing her sunglasses. I walk out and she glances up at me. I see her taking in my slightly oversized mens t-shirt and she grins a little.

"Nice shirt. Sal's?" she asks. I nod.

"Where did you end up lastnight?"

"Arejay Hale." My mouth drops open and she starts laughing. We both fall into each others arms and laugh together, stumbling into our condo.

When we go inside I see Jackie and Jason already sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee. Jackie grins when she sees us laughing our asses off. I point at Madison.

"Arejay Hale," I tell her. Her mouth drops open and Madison shrugs her shoulders. Jackie starts laughing like crazy as the two of us get ourselves some coffee.

"What is wrong with you three?" Jason asks as we sit down.

"Just the same old same old, Jase. What else is new?"

"You two just come in here and say 'Arejay Hale,' and start laughing like wild hyenas. I don't get you guys sometimes."

"It's not that hard to figure out, Jason," Jackie says. "If you think about it."

"Madison just had some bones to pick with Arejay lastnight," I say, causing the girls to both start cracking up. Jason is looking at the three of us like we're insane.

"You've all gone completely nuts."

"It's not our fault you can't read between the lines." He sits and thinks for a second.

"I don't get it? She had some bones to pick with Arejay? What's up with that. I didn't even think you knew Arejay."

"Not actual bones, Jason." He still looks confused.

"Oh for fucks sake," Jackie says. "She boned Arejay lastnight! Do you get it now?!"

"Oh my eff," Madison says, plunking her head down on the table. Jackie and I start cracking up.

"I really didn't need to know that much about who you're all boning, Jackie."

"I'm not afraid to say it. I banged Tyler from Theory lastnight, and it was awesome." I laugh and Jason points his finger at me.

"I don't even want to hear a word from you, Shayna." I put my hands up in the air.

"I wasn't going to say anything."

"Oh my God, I feel so dirty right now. I need to go take a shower," Madison says getting up from the table.

"A sexual shower?" Jackie asks her with a wink.

"Are you guys always such perverts?" Jason asks. We all start laughing again.

"Well duh!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. I haven't thought too much about this story lately, but I knew I had to update it so here it is. It's not the worst in my opinion, but it's not my favorite either.
Enjoy.
Comments are love.
Morgan