Whatever It Takes

Chapter 8

Hayley and her friends met in Starbucks the evening after. But two people never showed up.
Chloe and Taylor.
"Where do you think they got to?", Hayley asked her friends.
"Maybe he and Chloe met up somewhere else?", Josh suggested.
"Maybe Taylor got lucky", Jeremy laughed. Frankie nudged him in the ribs.
"Chloe wouldn't do that. I mean, you saw how she reacted in history", she pointed out.
"Maybe she was just shocked?", Josh asked.
"Dunno", Hayley and Frankie both said as they shrugged their shoulders.
They countinued on with their plans anyway, and then made their way to Josh's house. The layout was similar to Hayley's, only his was a bit smaller. They walked in and made their way to the sitting room. Jeremy made a jump on the couch, dragging Frankie down with him, They both laughed. Josh went to the kitchen to get food and drinks. Hayley just stood still, looking at the room around her. It wasn't fancy or anything. But it was cosy. And she really liked it. Even Hayley was afraid to touch anything in her house incase it broke. She prefered Josh's place to her's any day.
"You know, you can sit", Josh laughed at her. He sat on a chair across the room, patting the seat beside him. Hayley smiled and sat beside him. They cuddled up, while Frankie and Jeremy smiled at them.
"So what do we do now?", Frankie asked, a little bored.
"A DVD maybe?", Hayley suggested.
"Yeah, okay, where are your DVD's? Me and Hails will pick one", Frankie asked.
"I'l order the pizza", Jeremy jumped up and ran to the phone.
As they were getting themselves ready for the night, there was a knock on the door. Josh answered it.
"Hey Taylor. Chloe. Come in", Josh held the door opened for them as they made their way to the sitting room to join everyone else. Hayley and Frankie gasped as they notice that Chloe was holding Taylor's hand. She smiled up at him before she let go of his hand and went to sit beside them. Taylor went to the boys.
"OH.MY.GOD! What the fuck happened?", Frankie asked in shock.
"We were walking to Starbucks, sorry about that by the way, when he came up behind me. I was remembering what he said in history, and at first i was like, 'what a freak' but then we got talking and I found out he was really nice. So we decided to take a detour, and then we just got carried away", Chloe informed them with a grin on her face.
"Got carried away? Doing what?", Hayley asked in horror.
"Just kissing, you sicko", Chloe laughed.

They put on the DVD and watched it together. On one seat was Chloe and Taylor, who spent most of the night jus kissing. One another seat was Frankie and Jeremy, who were making out. And on the other seat, Hayley and Josh just cuddled up. Hayley fell asleep on his chest after about an hour.
Once the movie ended, they all went home, except Hayley who was asleep. As the rest were leaving, Jeremy held back.
"Hey, what are you going to do with her?", he asked.
"Do with her? I'm not gonna rape her if that's what you mean", Josh was insulted.
"That's not what I meant. I mean, is she going to be staying over or something?", Jeremy asked again.
"I don't know yet. But tomorrow is Saturday, so it's not like we have school or anything", Josh considered.
"Well, good luck with that", Jeremy smiled.
"Dude, I'm not gonna touch her", Josh got defensive again.
"I never said that. I just meant good luck with whatever you do decide to do", Jeremy laughed before he walked out to the gate and hugged Frankie, who was waiting for him.
Josh went over to Hayley, and shock her a little to try and wake her.
"Hey, Hails. It's late. Do you want to go home?", Josh whispered.
"Do I have to?", she asked just as she fell into another deep sleep.
"No", Josh smiled. He got a blanket that was hanging over the couch, and wrapped it around her. He then went over to the other couch and slept there, so when she did wake up, she wouldn't be on her own.

Josh woke early the next morning. He had a place set for her at the table for breakfast and was dressed. Hayley woke up a little later, and looked lazily around her. It didn't take her long to figure out where she was. She started to get herself off the couch and waked into the kitchen, where Josh greeted her with a big hug.
"Morning Hails", Josh said as he lifted her off the ground with his hug.
"Hey, Josh", she laughed as he placed her back onto the ground.
"I've made breakfast. Well, pancakes from the packets. But you can whatever you want on them. Or you can have cerial either", Josh rambled on.
"No, no. Pancakes are perfect", Hayley smiled. She walked over to the table and ate her breakfast. Josh smiled at her when she was finished.
"Why are you staring at me like that?", Hayley asked.
"I have something for you", Josh grinned as he walked over to her.
"What?", Hayley asked, getting excited.
"Well, I saw this the other day, and I thought of you. Tell me if you don't like and I can bring it back and get and different one", Josh informed her, as he took a long rectangular boz out of his pocket. He handed it to her. Hayley opened it, and her eyes widened when she caught a glimpse of what it was. Inside the box was a long silver chain with a silver piece in the middle, in the shape of a heart.
"Look at the back of it", Josh said excitiedly.
On the back the words 'Hayley and Josh forever' were incraved. Hayley placed her hand up to her mouth.
"Oh.my.god", she said quietly.
"Do you like it?", Josh asked, getting more excited.
All Hayley could do was nod. Josh took the chain out and placed it around her neck. He walked around her, to face her.
"It's beautiful", Hayley whispered. Josh smiled. He kissed and hugged her. Hayley was almost crying, but still managed a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are any grammer mistakes. Hope Frankie and peppa like it! =)!