Status: Started 9/26/2010

Invisible Handcuffs

Eleven

“Alright JB, that was pretty good, but run it from the top again,” I nodded my head as I secretly rolled my eyes. I had been in the studio all day today, without a break. Exhausted was an understatement. I was irritable, most of it caused by yesterday’s events.

I couldn’t get criminal out of my head, and I couldn’t figure out why. Whether I was thinking about how much I hated her, her how much I wanted her, she was on my mind. When I closed my eyes, I could see her. What was I seeing? The scene in the elevator. It was impressed on my brain every since it happened. No matter how much I tried to ignore it, I thought about it. I liked it, more than I should have.

But of course I did, I was a teenage boy. What teenage boy doesn‘t like making out with a hot girl, even if she was a criminal. It was understandable. But a part of me knew that I shouldn‘t have liked it. No matter how hot she was I shouldn‘t have liked it. I shouldn‘t like anything that has to do with her.

She‘s forbidden to me.

“Justin! Are you listening!!”

I blinked as joined reality. The melody of the song was following through my headphones. Confusion was evident on everyone’s face. Scooter sighed as he shook his head.

“Focus Justin,” he sternly said.

“I think he needs a break,” my eyes darted to the studio door at the sound of criminal’s voice.

In a matter of second’s I managed to examine her completely. Her dark brown hair was in loose curls that flowed past her shoulder like a waterfall. She wore a plaid crop top that had to be tied at the end of it. Her stomach was toned, and a piercing was placed in her belly button. Her black shorts were short due to the humidity outside. Her heels elongated her legs, making them more attracted.

I silently swallowed. She was making this hard for me.

“I know I shouldn’t be saying anything because I’m late, but you guys were in the studio when I called to say that I was running late. I’m sure after he has a lunch break, he’ll come back with his voice stronger than it is now”

Silence loomed over the room. Everyone was waiting for Scooter and the producer to make their decision. The only thing on my mind was criminal. I wanted this break just so I could talk to her. I need to get this newly developed obsession with her out of my system. Talking to her, may remind me of why I disliked her so much in the first place.

“Take your lunch break Justin,” Scooter spoke.

I quickly threw off my headphones and exited the booth. I started towards the door when Scooter spoke up once more.

“But your personal assistant goes with you,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to post this chapter and that this chapter is so short. I wanted to make it longer but I've been working on it so long i decided that you guys deserve something to read after the long wait.

I'll try and post a Journal about why it took me so long, but no promises yet. I'll let you know when i post it.

Comment//subscribe please