Status: Started 9/26/2010

Invisible Handcuffs

Twelve

The car ride was filled with silence. Not a word was spoken by anyone. Not me, not criminal, not security, no one. The only sounds that could be heard were the music from the radio and criminal’s phone vibrating signaling a text message. I stared out of the window the entire car ride, anything to distract me from criminal. Trying to keep her off of my mind was hard enough, but having her sitting next to me in the car only made it harder.

I inwardly sighed with relief when I saw the golden arches of McDonalds. The sooner I could get out of the car the better.

I heard criminal scoff beside me. “Is this the only thing you ever eat,” he gaze never tore away from her phone.

Though this was the first thing that had been said during the entire car ride, let alone by her, I was unfazed. At least I attempted to appear unfazed. “Look who’s complaining now,”

She rolled her eyes before opening the car door. “At least I do the unexpected,”

Like kissing people, I found myself wanting to say. No matter what the scenario was, everything came back to the kiss. I hated myself for thinking about it that much. I hated the fact that she had such an effect on me. She could always get under my skin.

My security immediately took their positions as we stepped out of the car, most of them being behind me. Criminal was a few steps ahead of me, her gaze still focused on her phone. I fought the urge to look at her ass as she walked ahead of me even though it was hard.

The sound of an engine roaring caused us to stop. Bass from a stereo slowly became louder and louder until it was almost deafening. As we all turned around a white Lamborghini pulled into the parking lot. The song “Drank In My Cup” by Kirko Bangz could be heard from the inside of the car. I couldn’t help but to stare at the car in amazement. It appeared to be a superleggera, one of the sexiest models if I do say so myself. The rims were black, complementing the tints that were on the cars windows.

I tore my gaze away from the car, prepared to go inside, only to find criminal walking towards the car. She slid her phone into her back pocket as she strutted towards the vehicle. I watched her in confusion, thinking the obvious question: where the hell was she going? My question was soon answered when the door to the driver’s side of the car opened, butterfly style, and the driver stepped out.

My fists instantly clenched as I recognized him. My blood began to boil and a scowl formed on my lips. It was the guy from the police station. It wasn’t New Guy but the other guy, DJ I believe. He annoyed me more than criminal did. There was a cockiness to him that I couldn’t tolerate, mostly because he stole my car.

He closed the door of the car before leaning against it, hands in his pocket. I clenched my fists tighter as I watched him lick his lips as criminal approached. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug, and his arms snaked around her waist. He smirked as he looked over at me. His hands slowly slid from her back down to her ass, giving it a squeeze. Criminal didn’t flinch as if she were use to it.

I scoffed as I angrily stormed towards McDonalds. I couldn’t explain why I was so furious or why I was this furious. There were too many reasons as to why I was angry. Part of me was angry at the mere sight of him. Another part of me was angry at the sight of criminal being with him, but I was mostly furious at seeing him touch her like that. It disgusted me seeing someone touch her like that. It reminded me that I was the one touching her like that a few days ago, and that I couldn’t do it again.

I turned around as we reached the entrance. Criminal was standing in front of him with her arms folded, his hands still on her ass. She was having a conversation with him, ignoring the fact that his hands were still on her ass.

“Are you coming or not?” I yelled. I wanted to get her away from him, anything to get her attention off of him. the sight of them together made me want to hurl.

She turned around slightly so that she was facing me. She opened her mouth to respond only she couldn’t. DJ had slipped one of his hands under her chin and turned her around to him, quickly placing his lips on hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I could explain why it's taken me sooo long to update but i can't. There just has been a lot going on lately. However, I updated, even though i made you guys wait forever for it. I'm so sorry and i'm going to try and update again soon while I'm on Spring Break.

Thank You to those of you who are still reading this story.

Please Comment//Subscribe