Status: Started 9/26/2010

Invisible Handcuffs

Thirteen

“What the hell was that?!” I yelled.

Everyone had gotten their food and we were now in the car. Everybody was calm except for me, I was furious. My blood had been boiling ever since I saw them kiss. My fists were clenched so tightly that my knuckles were being to turn white. I felt as if I was going to explode.

She raised her brow as she stared at me. “First of all, I need you to calm your ass down, and then tell me what the hell you’re yelling about,”

“I’m talking about you and him!!” I couldn’t control my temper. The only image that was in my mind was the two of them kissing.

I couldn’t believe that she kissed him. Of all the people in the world that she could have kissed, it had to be him. I would rather she kiss a stranger than kiss him. he was one of the guys that helped her steal my car. The mere sight of him sent me into rage, her kissing him only intensified my hatred for him. Making matters worse, she kisses him a few days after kissing me.

Honestly, that was the reason I was upset. I was both angered and hurt at the sight of her kissing him. a few days ago she had been kissing me. I had been the one who felt the kiss of her soft lips. I had been the guy who placed his hands on her waist, feeling the warmth of her embrace. It had been me, and ever since then I couldn’t stop thinking about her. She had a hold over me that I couldn’t break free of. Ever since that kiss she’s been on my mind.

Yet here she was kissing another guy. That could only mean that she wasn’t feeling the same thing I felt. The kiss had meant nothing to her. It couldn’t have because she was able to kiss another guy without a second thought.

She only rolled her eyes at my temper. She fastened her seatbelt as she scoffed. “I’m allowed to talk to anyone that I want to, you don’t control that.”

“Oh, so that means you can just kiss anybody you want to huh,”

I was still yelling and I was starting to get looks from my security, but I didn’t care. I only cared about yelling at criminal. I wanted to know that she felt something, anything. She couldn’t be her usual nonchalant self about this, I knew she couldn’t.

A flash of emotion, surprise, shown across her face but it only lasted for a second. Her face soon went back to normal. Her lips forming a straight line as she set her gaze out of the window.

“It’s really none of your business,”

“Oh really? It’s none of my business!!”

“Yes, it’s none of your business,”

“It is when you kiss me a few days before!!”

The words slipped between my lips before I could stop them. I didn’t care if I said it though. I didn’t care if security heard me, or that this was the first we had ever said about the kiss since it happened. I didn’t care. The only thing I cared about right now, is finding out why she kissed him.

She sharply turned her head and glared at me. If looks could kill, I would be six feet under. I could see her nostrils beginning to flare in anger. I glared at her as my rage intensified, matching hers. Smoking was going to blow out of our ears at any moment now.

“That never happened,” she glared

“Oh it didn’t?”

“No it didn’t,” she proclaimed through gritted teeth. “So shut up and stop talking about it,”

“You think that just because you tell me to stop talking about it, that I’m going to stop?” she opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off. “I don’t care if you don’t want to talk about it; we’re going to talk about it because you shouldn’t have been kissing him!!”

Criminal soon did the unimaginable, she became even more enraged. Her hands were clenched tightly into a fist. She was breathing heavy and hard. I could see her chest rise and fall sharply with every breath that she took. Her nostrils were flaring violently, matching her breathing. Her brown eyes began to darken with rage, as if they were almost black. She clasped my shirt tightly, pulling me towards her as she leaned in. the anger in her eyes was intimidating.

“One, I don’t even understand why you give a damn who I kiss,” she began. I couldn’t help but to shallow at her question, but I tried to remain unfazed. “Two, we are not going to talk about it because I don’t want to so unless you plan on sitting here talking to yourself the entire time just shut up. And three, fuck you and you’re attitude, you may be my boss but you are not going to yell at me, I am not the one to fuck with pretty boy,”

She released my shirt violently causing me to jerk backwards. She sat straight up in her chair and folded her arms. She glared at me once more before setting her gaze out of the window. The rest of the car ride was tense and silent.

But I refused to let this be the end of the conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment//Subscribe