Status: I have yet to finish this story and you all deside if i should keep it going or not

Mad World

Mad World (part one)

Let me start by saying that there's two sides to this story, my side and there side. My story is told through my eyes, there story is different. There story is based on fiction however what your about to read is the honest truth. What you believe is entirely up to you. believe what you want and it will come true. This story begins in Wonderland. The name Wonderland isn't what its cracked up to be Wonderland consist or three different types of people. Evil, good and innocent. Though it sounds bad its true. Then there's a class all by its self, mad people. Mad people eat the elves of Wonderland. All the elves hide with the innocent people, which is not a very good idea.
You might wonder how i know this, but i was there and I watched everything that happened like when the jabberwock got killed. No I'm am not Alice from the book or movies I consider myself a far less important character and i really don't matter in this anyway. I'll tell you my name when i am important which is later in this story. Now as I was saying the elves stay with the innocents and the innocents live in the queens old castle. Yes, I said old castle you see the queen left after the mad people started attacking. After the queen left everything lost order and things got crazier.