Little Lion Man

Games and Movies

The night didn’t last too long because of an early training the guy’s had. I exchanged numbers with all the wife’s (Vero was almost Flowers wife) and was only waiting on Max who was chatting up the waitress.

“Summer?” I looked up at Jordan. Now that I wasn’t wearing my heels I was almost a foot shorter than him. “Yes Jordan.” His blue eyes stared at my green ones and my palms started sweating. “Could you give me a lift home?” I smiled and nodded and then turned to Max who was just pocketing his mobile. “Talbot, lets go.” We go into the car, Max sat shotgun and Jordan was in the back seat. Max’s house was first he kissed my cheek said bye to Jordan and than sprinted inside.

“Do you want to sit up front?” I asked Jordan, leaning over my seat. He smiled and gave me a nod and in a matter of seconds he sat next to me. We had almost talked the whole dinner amongst ourselves; the other people at the table were almost non-existing. The drive to his house was silent, but not awkward. Jordan led me to his house and we just sat in silence for a moment.

“I had a great-“ “We should do- “ We both stopped and laughed before he made a gesture letting my start. “I had a great night. Your almost as fun as Marc.” I laughed as he gave me a fake hurt expression. “I’m deeply hurt. Marc is only half as fun as me, he’s not as great looking as me either. But I just wanted to say we should really do this again. Maybe after the game on Wednesday?” I nodded and couldn’t help but blush, THE Jordan Staal had just asked me out.

After Jordan went to his house and I had come home. I jumped in my bed and tried reading on some of the organizations the team was involved in but my thoughts would always wander to the blond Canadian and his amazing eyes. At one point I just tried to sleep and sleep came fast.

***
The next days to the game went uneventful. They weren't broadcasting the game so I had a little less to do and just before the game stated. I sat in the VIP seats with Mario and by the end of the second half we where toasting to a 5:1 win, which was eventually the final score.

After the game I quickly went into the locker-room checking that everyone was decent before letting the press in. Max was at home so I went and talked a bit with Evgeni before the press started interviewing him. I was standing in a corner when Kris Letang came up to me.
“Hey Summer. How did you like the game?” I smiled at him, his hair kept falling into his face making him look even cuter than he usually did.

“Grande aider. Vous avez vraiment eu un beau temps de glace dans la première moitié.” (Great assist. You really had a nice ice time in the first half.) He looked a bit taken aback but then gave me a huge grin. “Merci. Je me demandais ce que tu fais ce soir?” (Thanks. I was wondering what you are doing tonight?) “Je dois rencontrer Max et la Jordan dans la maison de la Jordan et nous sommes probablement juste de regarder un film ou quelque chose. Je suis sûr que tu peux venir si tu le souhaitez.” (I'm meeting Max and Jordan at Jordan's house and we are probably just watch a movie or something. I'm sure you can come if you'd like.) He smiled and nodded his head before turning around and walking to his stall getting a towel and vanishing into the showers.

After all the interviews were done and I had answered the last PR questions, Kris sat in his car driving behind me to Jordan’s house. When we got there, I stepped out with my Black Pittsburgh Penguins trainings bag. Kris looked at me questioningly. “Vous pensez que je vais rester en cela pendant une nuit ‘confortable’ dedans ?” (You think I am going to stay in this for a 'comfortable' night in?) I asked looking down at my heels and tight pencil skirt. He just smiled and nodded.

Soon the door was opened and Jordan pulled me in. “Finally, I won't have to be the only one!” I raised an eyebrow at Kris, only to see him giving Jordan a death glare. I shrugged it off and pushed Jordan away lightly. “Hey Jord.” I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek before passing him and seeing what he was yelling about. “Waah Maxime Talbot! My virgin eyes.” Max was having a full out make out fest on the couch with the waitress from the other night.

At my voice Max pushed her away and jumped up. “Sum, tu aves un âne chaud foutu dans cette jupe.”(You have a fucking hot ass in that skirt.) I slightly hit him and pointed to the girl. “You have a girl here and you say that to me? What would Lucy say?” He gave me a cheeky grin and shrugged before turning to the girl, who was now giving me a death glare for taking the attention from her. I shrugged it off and took my bag into the bathroom changing into something more comfortable.

When I came down the talking stopped and every looked at me with wide eyes. “What?” The three boys looked at each other. “You’re wearing the enemies merchandise.” I laughed at that and sat between Jordan and Kris. “Common guys, you have to admit, Marc Staal is the best defense man,” I smirked at Kris, who was to my right and then to Jordan: “and the hottest Staal brother.” Both of them looked at me and then at each other. Before I knew what was happening Jordan was holding my arms above my head and Kris was sitting on my legs.

“Ups.” I smiled before Kris started tickling my sides. “Ahh, Maxi, tell them to stop she’s giving me a freaking headache.” Everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at the waitress, who’s name I still didn’t know. Max looked at me and then at her. I took the moment of confusion, apologized in a sarcastic tone (that she didn’t seem to catch) and picked up my clutch from the table.

“I am starving. Who wants to eat a salad?” Everyone looked at me like I was crazy except for Max. “Yes. Jackpot guys. Caesar Salad my dearest Summer.” I nodded and turned to put on the flats, which I had taken down with me. Before I was even at the door, Jordan had already opened it for me. “What a gentleman.” I smirked and hopped down the two stairs and onto his porch. “I’m driving!” I screamed.
“Calm down Sum. You act like your on LSD or something.” We both laughed at that and I turned the music up when ‘The Swedish House Mafia’ started playing.

“Who’s this?” I look over at Jordan, the trip to the store had been in complete but comfortable silence. “Swedish House Mafia and Tinie Tempah. I usually don’t listen to too much house, but I really like them.” He turned up the music and pressed rewind. When we got to the store he pulled on a cap and hid his eyes. “You know the whole ‘hiding’ thing would be much easier if you weren’t like ten feet tall.” He gave me a little nudge and pulled his cap back a bit.

We walked into the store and I just dumped everything I needed for one huge bowl of salad. “Just incase your wondering, I’m not the kind of girl that only eats salads, but Max and Kris have to keep an eye on their diet.” He laughed and my heart skipped a beat. We were walking out of the store when a little girl came up to us. “Miss Smith, can I have an autograph for my mom?” I looked at Jordan with huge eyes and then at the girl. “Yeah sure.” I signed the paper she was holding up, Dear Karen, I wish you a wonderful birthday, Love Summer A. Smith. After the girl had skidded away with a huge smile, Jordan jumped in front of me.

“Why did that girl want your autograph for? And what’s your middle name?” I smirked at him. “You’d love to know that right.” And with that I passed him with the paper bag that I had hitched on my hip.
“Seriously Summer, why did the girl want your autograph?” I sat in my seat and sighed. I told him I had been a Figure skater when I was younger and he must have notice it was a hard topic for me because he stopped asking soon.

***

“Boy’s and Girl! Dinner’s ready!” I placed the huge bowl on the table, Jordan had put out plates and we all started eating. The boys and I were having a blast, until waitress girl, who’s name was Laura, started asking me how I knew all the guy’s. “So Autumn, right?” “No actually its Summer.” I smiled, I had no reason to dislike her, but she just gave me a ‘bitchy’ vibe. “So, how do you know the guys? Did you like fuck them all?” I was just taking a sip of my water and quickly held a napkin to my nose as the water sprayed out of it.

Max turned red and I placed my hand on his fist that was lying next to me. Kris and Jordan had their eyes ripped open and they mouths seemed to hit the table. “No, actually I work for the penguins, you know the team that they play for?” She shook her head. “No I don’t watch sports. I think its boring.” “Well I’ve known Max for like five years and these two since I started working. So yeah I fucked Max, but I’m not a whore.” This time Max had to smirk as Laura turned red and even Jordan and Kris got red cheeks.” “What did you do to get that job?” I gave her a smirk. “I was a athlete myself and I studied. Unlike you, I’m pretty smart.” That was enough to get her to stand up and walk out of the house.

Max walked out behind her, giving us three an apologetic smile. I held both my hands in the air and the boys clapped into them.
After Max came back, without Laura, we all sat on the couch. It was already pretty late but we still decided to watch Underworld. The seating was Max on a wing chair, Jordan, Kris and I sat on the couch. I sat in the middle and around half way I fell asleep, my head on Jordan’s lap and my feet over Kris’s.

I woke up when the end credits where rolling and noticed a hand running through my hair. I turned my head up to look at Jordan. He smiled at me his eyes half closed and my heart skipped a beat.
Max was asleep on the wingchair and Kris’s head hung over the backside of the couch snoring.
I got up and stretched, my muscles and bones seemed to pop right back to their right positions. I yawned and looked at Jordan, who was watching me.

“You think I can crash here today?” He nodded and got up. “I’ll show you to the guest room.” He opened the door next to his bedroom and held it open while I got in. “Thanks Jord. Have a good night.” I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. Then I closed the door and took off my jeans, bra and jacket before lying in the comfortable looking twin bed. The moment my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to my mobile alarm going off. I looked at the blackberry and sighed. I got up and put on my jeans. I collected the blouse from yesterday and fresh panties that I had found in my duffle bag. I found the bathroom and quickly took a shower, brushing my teeth with a new toothbrush that I found in one of the drawers.

When I was finished I left a note for each of the guys and headed to my car. After a short stop, I started working at the Console. The day was extremely uneventful and I didn’t see any of the guy’s, which kind of made me sad, but I knew I couldn’t have done all the work with them there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guy's, thanks for reading I hope you enjoy it! I have heaps to do and so I can't update that quick, I apologize for that. Anyway this chapter is an absolute filler and I'm sorry it kinda sucks.

P.S. what she was wearing:
Game: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24032557
After the game: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24032752
Laura: Image