I Never Told You What I do for a Living

If you read my journal you may know already, but this is an old story from awhile back that I started merely to amuse myself. Oh, right, generally, that's why we do these. Well, anyway, it's a bit out there as it's got a Role Playing video game kind of setting. And yes i did borrow some elements right out of Final Fantasy. Sorry, was on a kick for it when I started this. Anyway, basic run down: Gerard, Gina, Ray, Bob and Frank are kidnapped leaving myself and Mikey to save them. The story's a lot about finding out who you are and what your friends and family really mean to you, but it was meant to be a fun sort of story even though Gerard gets brainwashed and Mikey almost dies before I can save them both. I have no intentions of putting this story up in order. I wrote most of it out of order, and I'm not even giving you the begining first. Sorry, going to be a little Quinten Tarantino meets David Lynch on you for a minute. I honestly think it'll be a little more fun, wondering how they got there first. Anyway, I'll give you what I got now, and see what happens. Hope you like it and please comment! Thanks!
  1. Fight for Gerard: Part One
    this chapter has several parts because it's the pivotal point for several major happenings. This is just one of the trials to getting him back.