Call Me Crazy Just Get Outta My Head

Smoke And Mirrors

I could hear my heart beat as I looked into her eyes.
Those amazing golden eyes that shimmered even in the dark.
'She's so beautiful..' I thought as the distance between our lips was all but none.
"TAY!!!!" someone screamed in my ear.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shot upright banging my head on the top of my bunk. "Owwwww shit!"
"Hahahaha!" laughed the bastard who brought this pain to my head Jordan.
"Once this head ache gos away I'm gonna kill you." I growled rubbing my head.
"Oh man that was worth it." He grinned. "Were you having a naughty dream Tay?"
My eyes widened, "Now why would you think that Jordan?" I asked trying to sound uninterested.
"Oh no reason.. Maybe the moaning and such." He smirked.
'Crap.'
"I have no idea what your talking about. Where is everyone else?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"Breakfast at the catering tent. No changing the subject missy. Who was the lucky guy? Or girl?" He winked as he added the last part.
My band knew that I was bi and they were all cool with it. It was just when they knew I was crushing on someone when they would tease me, or ask if they could watch if it was a girl.
I sighed knowing that he wasn't going to drop the subject. "It was Sierra."
"Oh that vulture chick?"
I nodded.
"She is really hot." He agreed, "But I don't think she's into girls. She flirts with guys when they start ya know?"
"Yeah but she's just a really cool person. She's very unique and like..." I blushed, "Very flexible."
"Oh?" Jordan grinned raising his eyebrow.
"Yeah she invited me to do yoga the other day and she sure can bend." I sated blushing remembering that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapters are short.
But i'm still not sure where i'm taking this story.
Go listen to We Are The In Crowd though.
<3 Ryry