Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Another normal day

Sophia's Point Of View

As I walked down the hall way like I have been for the past four years of my vampire high school life, I looked around at all the humans who had blood pumping in them. The blood that I wanted but I controlled myself.

"Sophie" my best friend Clarissa said. I turned to her and smiled.
"What's up" I said to her.
"You are going the wrong way to lunch" she said taking my arm. I laughed and turned toward her.
"What if I had to go to the bathroom" I asked her.
"Ah so what if you did" Clarissa said.
"You're lucky I didn't" I said to her. She didn't know what I was the only people who knew what I was were the teachers since Mommy and Dad told them that if they saw me texting it was most likely be my friends but if I was on the phone it was them.

"So how is your fabulous mother Lyn-z" Clarissa asked me.
"She is doing good" I replied as we got to the cafe with my lunch box.
"Why don't you ever get school food" my guy best friend Jason asked.
"Because I'm a vegetarian like my mom" I replied smiling when I look at momma Frank cooking dinner. Yes Frank is my mom he is a special male vampire who can have kids. I was born shortly before Black Parade was recorded in fact Mommy and daddy wrote Black Parade to keep from the world about mommy being pregnant with me.

"I didn't know Lyn-z was a vegan" Jason said.
"I should say like Uncle Frank my bad" I said laughing. I pulled out my all blood meal and started eating.
"Dude your dad looks like he is a good cook, why can't we ever try it" Jason asked biting his nasty pizza.
"Because you will get sick" I said to Jason. Soon a guy with tattoos and piercing green eyes walked in. I could tell he was a vampire.

"Sophia Way" he said to me.
"Yeah, who are you" I asked him. Clarissa and Jason looked over at him and Jason went to tell him off.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said. Jason sat down and continued to eat pizza.
"I'm here to take you out of school" the guy said back to me.
"I don't think my parents would like that" I said to him. I pulled out my cell phone and called mom.

"Hello" he said.
"Hi mommy" I replied.
"Sophie why are you calling me" momma asked.
"There is a guy here who says he has to take me out of school for some reason" I explained to him.
"Well tell him to wait outside" he said.
"My mom says wait outside" I said to him. He nodded and headed out of the cafe.
"Are you near Clarissa and Jason" mom asked me.
"Yes but I'm going to throw my trash away and head to the private bathroom" I said to him.
"Okay" mom said.

I got up from the table waved by to Clarissa and Jason and walked to the trash and threw my stuff away. I headed out of the cafe and toward the bathroom that no one but me could go in.

"I'm away from them. Now why does this vampire guy want me" I asked mom.
"What's he look like" he asked.
"He is kinda tall, green eyes, tattoos, snake bites and a nose piercing" I said to him.
"Go with him and come back here" mom said.
"He is weird though momma, do I have to" I asked him.
"Yes" he replied.
"Put daddy on" I said. I heard him holler Gerard and soon daddy was on the phone.

"Daddy, mommy says I have to go with the strange man who came into my cafe today" I said.
"Just go, I promise he'll bring you back here. Lyn-z is on the phone telling the school he has permission to take you home" dad said.
"But daddy" I whined.
"Sophia Allana Way do as I say and go with Za, him" daddy said. I sighed and agreed and then hung up and went to the office where he was waiting for me.

"Ready to go" he asked me.
"Just gotta" I started to say when Clarissa brought myself.
"They asked me to get it for you and your Math homework is in there" she told me, "Feel better soon."
"Thanks" I replied and fake coughed. The strange man with the beautiful eyes and I walked outside to his car. I got in and awaited the fate hopefully bringing me to mom and dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think