Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Gossip isn't just for Girls

When I woke up, I looked around and realized I was in my bed and I was wondering what that warm spot on my arm was. I looked down and saw Icky sleeping next to me. I pet his head and he woke right up.

"How did you get in here" I asked.
"He wanted to sleep with you" Zacky said causing me to jump. He had a glass in his hand and I smelled it and it was blood. He walked over to the bed and handed me the glass.
"Thank you" I said to him taking a sip. The blood went down my throat and relieved the burning and the thirst I was feeling.

"Did Icky stay there the whole night" Zacky asked me.
"Probably, I don't even remember coming up" I said.
"I brought you up" Zacky said. I smiled.
"Why thank you" I said.
"Oh yeah Frank knows" he said to me causing my eyes to go wide.
"I'm gonna kill Johnny" I said to him making him laugh.
"He knew it was going to happen soon that you would fall for me all over again" Zacky said. I titled my head wondering what he meant.
"What you mean" I asked him
"Okay, I'll explain" Zacky said moving Icky and taken my glasses and pulling to to lay down next to him. I put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"The first time I met you was in your mom's stomach at Warped tour when he was pretending to be sick even though most of us Vampires at the show knew otherwise. I went into your bus because your dad was going onstage and he wanted someone to check on Frank. So I went and Frank looked in pain so I asked him what was wrong and he told me you started kicking and you didn't kick all day. So it made me excited and he told me to my hand down and you would stop kicking. Then until the day you were born I would make trips to go see you in Frank's stomach. Even when you were a little baby you would cry until your mom put you in my arms. He knew that we were destined for each other because of that. That's why he wasn't shocked when we kissed. Frank used to joke and be like what if we turn out and have a boy, I said I would still love you even if you had a penis, but thanks to Johnny who saw what you were going to be, I didn't have to worry but like I said even if you did have a penis I would love you" Zacky said to me.

"What if I had a secret one" I said to him.
"I think it would have popped out of that bathing suit yesterday" Zacky said making me laugh. I snuggled closer to him and we just laid there.
"So, Sophie, I have a question for you" Zacky said to me. I looked up at him.
"Ask away kind sir" I said.
"Will you be my" Zacky started to say.
"Whoa, I didn't expect walking in on this" Clarissa said.
"Shut up Zacky was asking me something" Sophie said to her friend who flipped her off and Icky took off after Clarissia.
"Will you be my girlfriend" Zacky asked me. I smiled even bigger then I have before and nodded. Zacky smiled too and leaned down and kissed my lips.
"As much as I want to stay like this but I need to shower and get dressed" I said to him. Zacky nodded unwrapped his arms from me and walked out of the room. I went into my bathroom and got into the shower and noticed the connecting door and I went over to lock so Zacky wouldn't sneak in. I got in the shower and let the water run over my body as I got cleaned. When I was done with that I went back into my room and looked at my clothes. I ended up picking my Zebra skirt with my Ed Hardy shoes and Sunglasses and a skull shirt. I went downstairs to eat an actual breakfast after drinking all my blood and doing my make up.

Clarissa as always walked in full in blue.
"Is that all you have in your closet" Jimmy asked her.
"No I have other clothes but unlike you, I need help making my eyes pop like yours" Clarissa said as she sat down next to me.
"My eyes are lovely aren't" Jimmy said batting his eyes lashes. Clarissa and I shook our heads as we bit into our cereal.

"You know I made real food" Matt said.
"It smells like your burned it" I said to him.
"He did" Jimmy said as he stuck his tongue out and threw what looked to be pancakes away.
"Ha lameo" I said to Matt. Mom came downstairs on the phone.
"Gerard, I am not coming home. Our daughter is starting school on Monday and I want to be there for her. No I haven't forgiven you yet, you made me so anger. Yes, Clarissa told you to go to Australia because I don't want to see you yet. Too bad if you don't want Sophie dating Zacky it's too late for that. Whatever Gee" mom said hanging up his phone. I walked over to him and hugged him.
"Daddy is so hard headed" I said.
"So aren't you but you break things" mom said as he hugged me back.
"Is he going to find out we are in California" I asked momma.
"Who knows just go eat your breakfast, I'm going to talk to Johnny" momma said.
"I love you" I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Then my cell phone went off and it was daddy's number.

"Yes, daddy" I answered.
"What the hell does your mother mean you and Zacky are already dating. I didn't approve of it" daddy said.
"Technically you did before I was even born. He told me when I was in momma's belly I would kick and stop kicking as soon as he touched his tummy, then I would cry when he walked in. You don't want me to marry someone you picked for me because I called him and asked him to take me home from school the day Jason and I broke up" I said to him.
"Fine, you do have a point. Where are you Uncle Mikey and I are going crazy. I miss you and your mother" daddy said.
"Well, why don't you tell momma how you feel and how you realized you are a big dick" I said.
"Fine" Daddy said.
"And if I hear momma getting mad I will not tell you where we are" I said.
"Deal" daddy said as I handed momma my phone. He got on and started to talk. Momma paused for a long time and tears started to form in his eyes. I hugged him tightly and then momma told daddy where we were and hung up.

"Yay, my family is going to be together again" I said and I felt arms picking me up.
"yay for my best friend" Jimmy said spinning me down.
"Hey, put my girlfriend down" Zacky said.
"Make me" Jimmy said. Zacky started to chase him and Jimmy ran with me. I noticed then that Clarissa wasn't in the kitchen any more and where we ran we saw her and Brian making out. Jimmy paused causing Zacky to run into him.

"Get a room" Jimmy and I said. Clarissa pulled away from Brian and blushed bright red.
"No biting my friend, if she wants to be a vampire. I change her" I said to Brian who just nodded.
"Good, now Jimbo put me down so we can have girly gossip time" I said.
"I wanna join in on girly gossip time" Jimmy said.
"Okay" I said as Jimmy set me down and I climbed on his back and he picked up Clarissa in his arms and carried us upstairs.
"My bedroom" Jimmy asked.
"Yes they'll never suspect us in there" Clarissa and I said as Jimmy carried us to his room. He put us on his bed and we all crossed our legs.

"So how was the kiss with Zacky" Clarissa asked which made me smile deeply.
"Which one" I asked.
"You kissed him twice, oh scandalous" Jimmy said.
"Yep, last night and this morning" I said.
"Oh, I want both details" Jimmy said. I laughed.
"First, Jimmy is there a girl you like" I asked. He looked down and shook his head.
"There is too, he is doing the face Clarissa and I do when we are denying about boys" I said.
"He is. Who is it is she pretty" Clarissa asked.
"Her name is Leana and she is very pretty and so fun to be around" Jimmy said.
"Aw that is so cute" Clarissa and I gushed.
"Shh none of the guys but Johnny knows because he sees everything" Jimmy said.
"Okay we promise not to tell but we want to meet her" Clarissa said.
"Yeah best friend I wanna meet her. You met my boyfriend before I knew him" I said.
"Fine, but now back to the Zacky kissing" Jimmy said.
"We'll last night was amazing. His lips are so soft and like the snake bites felt cool against them and I felt a spark" I said.
"Soul mates, that's what they are" Jimmy said to Clarissa.
"No, I didn't know that. I kinda figured that out last night" Rissa said.
"You knew the story before I did" I said.
"Well actually you went through the story" Rissa said.
"True" I said.

Clarissa gave me a look like told you so.
"So, does any of the other guys have a girlfriend or a girl they like" Rissa asked avoiding what Jimmy and I wanted to talk about.
"So Rissa, how was Brian's kiss" Jimmy asked ignoring her question.
"Yeah, was it magical" I asked her. She blushed and buried her head in her hands.
"If you guys didn't run by, you would have never knew" Rissa said.
"But dear Rissa, you forget about dear Johnny who loves to blab his mouth" I said to her.
"Fine, it was amazing. He is a really good kisser and I really like him. More then Jon back from home" Rissa said.
"He is so hotter then Jon" I said to her. She nodded her head eagerly.
"Now we can triple date as soon as I tell the rest of the guys about Leana" Jimmy said.
"Yeah that would be so fun. So what's Huntington High like" I asked Jimmy.
"It's pretty cool. I haven't been there in forever but it's probably the same" Jimmy said.
"Who do you think is still there" Clarissa asked.
"Probably Miss. Holton. She didn't like Zacky, Brian and I. She almost failed us because she disliked us" Jimmy said.
"Aww, you poor guys" I said hugging Jimmy. We continued talking until we heard people outside the door. So we walked up to the door quietly and opened it causing Zacky and Brian to fall in.

"This was a private conversation" I said to them.
"How much did you hear" Rissa asked.
"Once you started talking about what ice cream you guys like" Brian said.
"Okay your good" Jimmy said laughing and we all walked downstairs.
"Wanna go to the mall" Jimmy said with a wink to Rissa and I. We nodded and took off after I said bye to mom before the boys could follow.