Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Video games and changing

We played video games for a while and we all stopped once we heard mommy moan. Rissa, Zack, Johnny, Brian, Jimmy and everyone looked toward mom's room and turned back disgusted. I smiled and went near the door.

"Remember, I want a brother." I said and walked off laughing. Rissa was sitting on Brian's lap as he played the video game with a look of concentration on his face. I looked at Matt and laughed since he had his mouth opened and he wasn't blinking much as we played Call of Duty. I went over to Zack's lap and sat down.

"Do they always get this way with video games, I mean look at Matt's face?" I asked Zack.
"Yes they always get this way my dear Sophie." Zack replied. I looked at Rissa and I looked at Jamie who was smiling at Johnny and Johnny was smiling back at her. Aww Johnny has a crush I think. I looked at Clarissa who was smiling at Brian since Matt killed him and he was done.

"Hey Rissa, how would you like to get changed today?" I asked her. Her face lit up and I smiled.
"Yeah, but I thought your dad was going to watch you do it?" Rissa asked.
"I'm sure Brian and Zack will watch me do it. As long as I have someone to watch me." I replied. She smiled and Brian got up and hugged me.
"Thank you so much." Brian whispered.
"I can tell you love her and I want you two to be able to spend the rest of your life together." I said to him as I hugged him back. He went and sat down next to Rissa and I looked.

"How about we do it now while Matt and Jimmy are playing CoD?" I asked. Brian, Zack and Rissa nodded.
"Okay, let me just get some things that you are going to need afterwards." I said going into the kitchen and getting three glasses of blood because since she wasn't born a vampire she is going to need all the blood she can get.

Zack came in and helped me carry the glasses up and Brian already took Rissa up to her room. I went to my mom's room and knocked.
"Yes!" Mom screamed and I shuddered.
"Is it alright if Zack and Brian help me change Rissa?" I asked.
"Of course, not let me and your father go back to business." Mom moaned out and I ran from the door. I walked into Clarissa's room and noticed her and Brian making out.

"Dude, you'll get to do that afterwards." I said covering my eyes since he was on top of her and I didn't want to see those two having sex.
"Yes ma'am." Brian said and he got off Rissa.
"Okay, what I'm going to do is not the normal vampire thing where they bite the neck and shit like that. I'm going to bite your wrist instead but it will still get the same affect since I'm sure Brian is going to want to distract you from the pain." I said and Brian nodded.

"Then what happens?" Rissa asked.
"I put venom into you and hope I don't drain you dry and that is what Zack is here for." I said.
"How long will it take?" Rissa asked.
"All depends on how fast the venom gets to your heart and how fast its stops it." I said.
"Well it be three days?" Rissa asked.
"No it won't be three days, this isn't Twilight." I said and Brian and Zack laughed.
"So are you ready?" Brian asked her looking into her eyes. Rissa nodded and he attached his lips to her.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Zack asked. I nodded and brought my lips down to her wrist. I could smell the blood in them and it made me thirsty. I licked at her veins and smirked. I felt the monster in me come out and I bite into her wrist and I heard Rissa scream and Brian kissed her and told her it will be alright. Clarissa's blood tasted so sweet, I didn't want to stop drinking from her. It was like honey on my tongue nothing I have ever tasted before. I wanted more and more of it, so I dug my fangs into her wrist deeper until I felt someone pull me off.

"Sophie, you were going to kill her." Zack said as I looked down at Rissa who was still kissing Brian and crying.
"It was so good Zack." I said as I licked my lips savoring the taste. Rissa stopped screaming and Brian pulled away.

"I felt her heart slowly slowing down when I was kissing her." Brian said. As he let Rissa lay there. I licked my lips and went to dive for her but Zack held me back.
"Get her out of here, I got it from here." Brian said to Zack and Zack nodded and pulled me out of the room.
"I want more!" I yelled. The guys and Jamie stopped playing video games and looked at me.
"Uh oh, that can't be good." Jimmy and Matt said at the same time.
"She wouldn't stop once Brian could tell the venom was in her." Zack said still holding me firmly.

"Bring her into the kitchen she needs some other blood to get Clarissa's taste out of her mouth." Matt said as he helped Zack hold me. They brought me into the kitchen and Zack grabbed for the blood in the kool-aid pitcher and handed it to me.
"I don't want that." I growled. I felt Matt grab my mouth and hold it opened while Zack shoved it into my mouth. Slowly Rissa's blood was leaving my mouth and I felt the animal inside of me leave.

"You good?" Zack asked and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me lightly and we went back into the living room to wait for Brian and Rissa to come out. Hopefully I didn't kill my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update... I just got like Five million stories on here and some of them I haven't updated in a while. So how do you guys like this chapter?