Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

The Dreadful Date

I got ready unwillingly, I only did it for papa's sake. When I finished looking at my black and blue plaid skirt and my black Rock And Roll tank top. I looked through my jewelry to see what I could find and found my black bangles. Next I looked at shoes, I held up converse with my outfit didn't go well. Then I figured long tall boots of some short will pull this look together. I found them and put them on. Then I went to my make up and put on blue eye shadow and rimmed my eyes with black eyeliner. I looked good, I wanted to show Chris what my style was.

I walked downstairs after I was done doing my hair and make up and Zacky's mouth just dropped. I laughed to myself and I saw Momma look at me.

"Sophia you look good" momma said. I smiled at him and went over to Chris.
"Okay let's get this over with" I said to him walking ahead of him. I felt eyes on me and I turned to see Zacky checking out my ass. Momma smacked him and he winced a little and turned red.

Chris followed me and brought me to his car. I got in the passenger seat and he took off. I noticed that Matt and Jimmy weren't far behind but I knew that Momma only wanted to make sure I was safe. Chris turned to me and grabbed me roughly by the chin.
"By the end of tonight you will agree to marry me" he said making me look at him.
"Stop your hurting me" I said.
"Shut up" he said and hit me. I winced and held the side of my face. Now I know why Jimmy and Matt were following. Jimmy knew Chris would do something like this and Matt is going to make grandma see.

We drove to a vampire restaurant and Chris stopped the car and got out. I stayed in it not wanting to get out. Bad idea because he walked to my side of his car and opened the door and pulled me out causing me to fall on the ground.
"Will you stop" I said to him. He loomed over me.
"You will not tell me what to do" he said as he brought his hand down and back handed me. He pulled me up and pushed me to the front of the restaurant. I looked back at Jimmy and Matt looking for help without letting Chris notice me looking.

"Come on my future wife" he said pushing me inside. I winced and looked at him angerly.
"Now stand up and look presentable" he said. I slouched and got hit in my back forcing me to stand up. We got to the lady who was seating people. I looked at her for help she didn't do anything but ignore me. Does she not know who I am.
"Hello Josie, I'm sure father told you I will be eating here tonight with this lady" Chris said.
"Yes sir, your father did" She said to him. That's why she didn't push him away from me. She pointed in the direction of our booth which was of course out of site and out of mind.

We walked that way and Matt and Jimmy asked for a table near us and she said yes and pointed toward we were going. Chris shoved me into the room and shut the door.
"Now you little bitch agree to marry me or I won't kill you right now" he said.
"Never" I replied. I felt his fist hit me and then he threw me up against the wall. I cried out in pain. I felt more hits and kicks and then Chris was off of me and someone was carrying me.

"Come on Matt he isn't worth it" Jimmy said. I looked up at him before I blacked out. I hoped I would heal fast so I wouldn't feel all the kicks and punches I felt.
"It's okay Sophie, I told Frank about him and that's why we followed. Matt's going to let Linda see what happened so you'll always be safe with us" Jimmy said.

Next thing I know is I'm in a car that is moving. I opened my eyes and groaned. I saw Jimmy's bright blue eyes look back at me.
"Thank god your okay, how you healing" he asked me.
"It hurts but I feel less in pain then I did before" I replied slowly sitting up so I was in the middle.
"Luckily we broke in. The girl noticed your pain that's the only reason why she let us have a table back there" Matt replied. I nodded slowly.

"So, serious question, I saw the way you were looking at Zacky when you came down the stairs" Jimmy said.
"What, he is my type. If you saw my human boyfriend you would know that. Shit, how am I going to break up with him" Sophia said.
"Tell him the truth, well besides the marriage and vampire stuff but tell him you don't feel for him any more" Jimmy said. I nodded thinking that was a good idea. When we got to the house I saw Uncle Mikey's car and smiled.

Matt stopped the car and Jimmy got out of the passenger seat and carried me in.
"Uncle Mikey" I said trying to get out of his arms.
"What happened" he asked me.
"Matt why don't you show him" I said as Jimmy set me next to Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia's outfit