Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Skipping The Rest of the school day and going shopping

I smiled at how sexy Zacky looked and he looked up seeing me standing there.

"Ello" he said and opened the door for me.
"Why thank you kind sir" I said laughing. I looked at the door and saw Clarissa standing there with her mouth opened.
"Your friend is gushing again" Zacky said. I looked out the window and sent her a text.

Sorry I lied, I'm hanging out with Zacky for lunch I sent.
It's okay but he is super hot Clarissa sent back and I laughed and showed Zacky.

"That's what she was thinking this morning when I dropped you off" Zacky said.
"Mine must have been too bad I'm getting to know him more" I said.
"Nope, yours were just as bad. So you think I'm cute and you are starting to fall for me hmm" Zacky said.
"It's a crush right now" I said to him as he continued to drive to the mall. I then realized that my Math teacher will call my dad and tell him I'm not there.
"Oh shit" I said. Zacky looked at me.
"What" he asked.
"I'm normally suppose to call my mom and dad and let them know I'm leaving school" I said.
"I'll explain it to them. For now let's shop till we drop" Zacky said causing me to giggle. He parked his mustang near the entrance of the Mall and he ran over and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir" I said giggling again.
"Your welcome ma'am" he said laughing as well. We walked to the doors of the Mall and I took a left as soon as we got there.
"Where are you taking me" Zacky asked.
"Only the best store ever" I replied as I took a right and saw the Black and Red of Hot Topic.
"Yes that is the best store ever" Zacky said agreeing. I saw people stop and stare at him and I.

"Oh my god that's Zacky Vengeance" some girl said and ran over to us.
"Aren't you Gerard's daughter" a guy asked me. I nodded.
"Your hot" he said to me. I smiled and blushed a little bit.
"Thanks" I said. Zacky of course glared as he was signing stuff for the girls.
"Can I get a picture with you" the guy asked me.
"Sure" I said and stood near him. He held the camera up and I smiled and he did too.
"Dude can you take another one" he asked Zacky.
"Sure" Zacky said with a growl. Zacky took the camera and I posed and winked at Zacky who smiled at me and laughed a little hearing my thoughts most likely.

The guy was happy to have two pictures with me and we finally made it to Hot Topic.
"If you would have known what that guy was thinking but your thoughts were funnier" Zacky said.
"I know, like oh my god this guy is a creepier. I think his hand is on my ass" I said laughing. I went right over to an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and held up.
"You like" I asked him.
"I would rather see a Vengeance University shirt on you but that's good too" Zacky said. I laughed and grabbed a couple more Avenged Sevenfold shirts and some My Chemical Romance, some hello Kitty and a pair of flip flops. I had to fight Zacky so he wouldn't pay for them but he did. Then we went to DEB to get me some clothes from there and he made me try on everything.

"You pervert" I said to him.
"What can I say" Zacky said. He kept getting stares from the workers because they normally didn't see people with Tattoos and piercings in this store. Finally Zacky got me out of the girly shops and on the mission we came here for. It was called operation get my Fedora back and get me a new one.

"How about this one" Zacky said holding up one with pink and black. I smiled and nodded and put it on my head. It looked good.
"Okay now we have to find one for Brian" Zacky said looking around. We both spotted one that was exactly like the one I had but more manly.
"It's perfect" we both said. We paid for it and then went to the music store. When we got there, I was starting to get thirsty and everyone's blood smelled good.

"Zacky" I said to him.
"Yeah babe" he said which made me blush.
"I'm thirsty" I said to him.
"We'll lets go get you a dew" Zacky said. I turned and looked at him and he noticed my hazel eyes starting to get a red tint.
"Come on let's go to the car I got something for you to drink in there" he said. I nodded and he put his arm around me and we walked out to his car.

"So Mr. Zachary Baker tell me more about yourself" I said as we walked to the car.
"Well, I play guitar, I'm in a band, I find you very attractive, I live in Huntington Beach, California, I have a dog named Ichbod, I have my own clothing line. I love Jack Daniels it's my favorite type of beer and I have tattoos" Zacky said. I laughed and opened his car door.
"So Miss Sophia Way tell me more about yourself" Zacky said as he reached behind and handed me a water bottle with red liquid. I took a sip and felt a whole lot better.

"Well my parents are vampires my mom or Frank if you will is a vampire who can have babies that's how I got here, my grandma Way and Grandpa way are very powerful vampires Royal if you will. I'm a scene kid at heart, I love any type of music expect for Justin Bieber if any one turns him I will kill him, I like guitar and I love to sing. I have no tattoos but I do want some but momma says not yet, I think your cute. I love your green eyes, I love singing Taylor Swift songs, I wear whatever I want as long as it looks good together. I'm graduating High School this year. I have two best friends Clarissa and Jason. My favorite Drink is Mountain dew and I love your car" I said as I finished the water bottle feeling a lot better.

"Wanna finish shopping" Zacky asked me. I looked at the clock on my cell and realized I had 10 missed calls and 5 text messages.

Sophia Allana where are you, you're father is freaking out because your not answering your calls or text. Write back, Love mom
Sophie you missed a test in math-Clarissa
Sophia you better have a good reason for missing class young lady-Dad
Where the Hell are you I want you home right now young lady-Dad
[Sophie, I love you and I'm sure your safe. Just let us know and have you seen Zacky we have been trying to get ahold of him too, Love you mom

"Shit, my dad is pissed" I said. I saw Zacky checking his phone.
"Yeah, Matt said he is about to go searching for both of us and hoping you didn't get kidnapped. How about you cut this shopping trip short" Zacky said.
"Agreed let me just send a message to mom" I said to Zacky as he started the car up.

Mom, I'm safe and with Zacky we must have not realized you guys were calling. My phone was on silent so I didn't hear any texts or calls. Jason and I broke up because he saw me with Chris last night. I had to leave school because it wasn't suppose to be the way it happened. We are heading home now and I'll explain more to you. I love you, Sophie I sent it and Zacky was pulling out of the mall parking lot.

"Now Brian better give me back my fedora" I said holding the one we bought him.
"Yeah if we aren't dead" Zacky said. I looked at my phone and saw mom sent me a message again.

Allright sweety, we'll be waiting and I promise I'll calm your father down-mom

"Mom said she'll calm daddy down before we get there" I said to Zacky.
"Good, I would really love to see you in a wedding dress" Zacky said.
"Hey, I still haven't fully agreed to marry you yet. Maybe if we date some and then I will think about it" I said to him.
"Sounds good to me" Zacky said taking the turn into the Way house hold.

We pulled up and Zacky parked behind Papa. Before I even was out of the door daddy was standing there looking mad.
"What were you doing" he asked.
"Shopping" I said pulling out the bags from the back and pointing to them. I walked inside and sat on the couch waiting for the yelling.