Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

California Love

"So why don't you guys sparkle or like turn to ash" Clarissa asked us.
"Because we aren't like Stephenie Meyer or all those other old vampire movies. We are allowed to blend in with humans" I said.
"Yep, that's why no one knew Sophie was a vampire at your school" Zacky said.
"Is that why you had your own bathroom" Rissa asked me.
"Yep that's why I had my own bathroom" I said.
"Your lucky Huntington High has some vampires too" Zacky said.
"But I'm gonna keep to my biffle" I said.
"Biffle" Zacky said.
"Best In Friendship, France, Love Everything" Clarissia said.
"Weirdos" Zacky said standing up. I looked at him from my sunglasses and I saw Brian come out.
"Here comes hunk now" Clarissa said making Zacky laugh.

"You know he is like 400 years old right" I said to her.
"So your like what 18" Clarissa said.
"No more like 200 almost 201, I can't drink but I can't at the same time" I said.
"Way to make me older then what I am Soph" Brian said making Zacky and I laugh. Zacky leaned over me and took off my sunglasses and set them on the ground. Then he picked me up and started to carry me.
"Excuse me where are we going" I asked.
"AH Soph, I think we are going in the water" I heard Clarissa yell. Next thing I know I see both her and I flying threw the air and falling into the water.

"You are a jerk, if you keep this up I won't marry you" I said to Zacky.
"But you think I'm cute and adorable and you so wanted to take a dip you were just too lazy to get up" Zacky said.
"That's why I love when you can read minds" I said swimming up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up.
"Aww" Brian and Clarissa said. We both flipped them off and continued hugging. I felt super safe in his arms.
"Dinner" mom yelled from the porch.
"Race you" I said to Brian and Zacky.
"No fair you have speed and I have nothing" Rissa said.
"Jump on" I said to her.
"Ready, set go" Zacky said running. I ran over and picked up mine and Clarissa's things and then ran to the house before Zacky and Brian.

"Holy shit ground" Clarissa said when we got back to the house.
"Your outfit and sunglasses" I said handing them to her. Clarissa touched her body.
"Whoa I'm all dried" Clarissa said. Brian and Zacky showed up like five seconds after.
"Cheater" Zacky said.
"I didn't cheat and I even made a pit stop to get the towels and shit" I said. Zacky stuck his tongue and I casually walked over and bit it.
"Sophia Allana" mom said. I smiled at her and sat down at the table next her and Matt.
"You moved on fast" Clarissa said.
"Shut up" I said. She laughed and we just looked at each other and started laughing.
"My god stop picturing me that way you two" Zacky said looking horrified.

"Whole point" I said and bit into my bloody steak. While momma ate her Tofo burger. We all stuffed our faces and then Clarissa and I went upstairs to shower. I found two things Vengeance University in my room and I put them on along with my Shutter Shades and a red belt and my I love Converse shoes. I straightened my hair and then walked downstairs.
"Nice outfit" Zacky said.
"Thanks, it's a mens shirt though but I love it" I said smiling. He walked over and hugged me. Clarissa came down wearing all purple and purple shutter shades.

"Hello Purple People Eater" Brian said smiling at her outfit. Zacky leaned in.
"She so did that because it's Brian's favorite color" Zacky said. I nodded in agreement with him. Brian was looking her up and down.
"Brian Elwin Haner Jr do not check out someone who is in my care" momma said. He looked at Zacky and I and smiled.
"Maybe if she wasn't wearing my favorite color then maybe oh who am I kidding" Brian said. Clarissa blush and I shook my head at her. We all sat down to watch a movie.