Can I Keep You?

To Keep You

I never wanted anything in my life until I saw him. I was always the one girl who never ask for anything, never wanted that toy that ever little girl wanted. I never wanted new things I was happy with the old things I had. I was just a girl who never asks for anything, I guess I was just a weird one. I always kept to myself the shy one who never talk to anyone new. I was just a normal girl who had her mind in the clouds, who would rather listen to music then go out.

I never thought I would change that I would always be like this, in some ways I was happy with who I was. In other ways I wanted to change, I hated who I become but I wasn’t planning on changing. Until that day, I saw him thats all it took. It was any other day I was sitting underneath a tree in the park, listening to my music in my own world. My eyes were wondering off when I saw him, he was sitting on one of the benches just watching the world go by just like me.

My eyes would not leave him no matter how hard I tried to look away; I didn’t even realize I was staring until he look right at me. I look away trying to act as if I wasn’t looking, my eyes wouldn’t stay away before I realize it my eyes went to look for him but he was gone. Before I could even go back to my world he was standing in front of me, and just like that, I was hook. He had short brownish hair, with hazel eyes his skin was milky like. At first, I thought I was dreaming no guy could ever come over to me let along look at me.

I would never forget that day the memory replays in my mind a lot. We became close we were always with each other, no one ever saw us apart. This was all new to me I never wanted to let this feeling go; I was alive for the first time. Like any other night, we were laying on my bed, talking about nothing really.

“Can I ask you something, “I asking while looking at him.

“Anything, “He said while playing with my hair. Before I ask I close my eyes, I loved this feeling that I get every time he plays with my hair. I reopen my eyes and said,

“Can I keep you? “
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?