Status: New. Active

Don't Speak, Don't Say A Word

St. Claud's Boarding School is an escape for boys of many backgrounds. Some come as an escape from a horrible home life, some have to come since they have no where else to go, and others have to come because its the only place to get the help they need. Only one rule applies though which decides whether you get in or not. If you're a human, you are not even allowed near school grounds. So what happens when the 'King' of the school protects and begins to fall for the shy new kid? You'll just have to wait and find out.

Xander - Xander is the new kid at St. Claud's Boarding School. He's considerably small for his age because of his family life which he isn't ready to reveal to anyone quite yet. His only friend so far seems to be the 'King' of the school....well as close to a friend as the boy has ever had before.

Myka - Myka is the proclaimed 'King' of St. Claud's Boarding School. He usually puts on a tough and cocky front when anyone is around. But only a few people know of his soft and caring side, them being his two friends Mitchell and Shawn and...the new kid possibly? It doesn't help that the rival bad boy of the school, Zeke, keeps making him choose between his social status and the new kid.

Mitchell - One of Myka's only true friends who is also one of the only boys not at the school because of family issues....its somewhat more complicated than that in the least. He's almost never seen without Shawn attached to him in some way, shape, or form. He's the 'smart' one out of the trio and also is the first one to question the 'new kid' instead of tormenting him like everyone else seems to do.

Shawn - Is one of the more 'hyper' boys at the boarding school and always seems to be clinging onto Mitchell in some way, making people question their relationship. Strangely he has a darker family life and past than most of the boys at the school even though he acts like nothing ever bothers him. He immediately tries to befriend the new kid.

Zeke - The proclaimed 'bad boy' of the boarding school that torments almost everyone at the school. He especially tries to break the new kid in any way he can when he finds that Myka is taking interest in the boy. He'll do anything to become the new 'king' of the school

DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Own the Picture of the Characters in Anyway

CLAIMER: We Do Own the Story Idea, Names, and Information of the characters or story
  1. Bus Ride to Hell
    Xander's P.O.V
  2. New Year, New Kid
  3. Opposite's, Wolves, and Dorms. Oh My!
    Xander's P.O.V
  4. White Boards, Chocolate and Dorm Room Kisses
  5. Secrets
    Xander's P.O.V, Shawn's P.O.V
  6. Mitchell's Memories
  7. Ugly
    Shawn/Xander POV
  8. Silohouetted Beauty
  9. Maybe?
    Xander's POV
  10. Sorry!
  11. Help me
    Xander's POV, Shawn's POV
  12. Fights and Bites
  13. Two Hearts
    Shawn's POV, Xander's POV
  14. *** My Life
    Mitchell's POV, Myka's POV
  15. It's True
    Shawn's POV, Xander's POV
  16. Mitchy's Broken Heart