Status: New. Active

Don't Speak, Don't Say A Word

New Year, New Kid

Ahhh.. School is finally back in session! Took long enough too! I was sitting on the bus waiting to get to St.Claud’s, listening to my iPod and staring at the back of my seat when someone scooted up beside me and screamed “BOO!”. I jumped.
“Holy strawberry boners! Shawn!? What the hell was that for!?” I barked. Dang, if that boy wasn’t one of my best friends I would’ve smacked him silly. Shawn is goofy and hyper, but so adorable. He took one of my earbuds out and shoved it in his ear. I turned up the music to full blast and looked straight ahead. A small boy in a black hoodie with large tan ears and long brown hair quietly made his way onto the bus. Aww! A neko boy! I watched him sit up front, his face showed signs of shyness and nervousness. I kept staring and felt Shawn flick cool air at me with his wings.
“Earth to Myka!! Anyone there!?” He wiggled his stuffed kitten in my face, forcing me to snap out of my stare at the hot little neko boy. Shawn smiled and hugged his kitten. “Look! I brought Mr. Snuggles back with me!! Oh oh oh!!! Yay!! You‘re iPod is playing Attack! Attack!” He started bouncing in his seat and doing a little dance.
Moments ticked by slowly and I continued to stare at the back of the little neko boy’s head. He got hit upside the head with a piece of paper and I heard evil laughter from behind me. Oh, obviously, it had to be these two idiots. I turned around and yelled at Kyle and Trent, my enemy’s only friends. (and really, the only two people who actually LIKE him) “Hey! Don’t you guys have anything better to do besides bully people!?” They glared at me but said nothing and sat back in their seats. God, those two aggravate me to know end.
We finally arrived in front of the large main building of the boarding school. Shawn went wide eyed and I just smiled. I watched the new boy dart off the bus as quick as his little legs would carry him, bless his heart. He’s so amazingly hot! Shawn and I walk off the bus and go up to the main building to get our roommates and dorm rooms. Mitchell ran up next to us and Shawn immediately clung to him like a monkey to a banana tree!
“Is there a Xander Joels here?” We finally got up there and I saw him, eye to eye contact with the adorable neko boy.. Who apparently is also my new roommate. Things are going to be VERY interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz note that i was in fact short on time and workin thru a writers block >~>'' so..the next chapter i write i swear will be longer!! :D so...kay bai!! P.S. Cant wait to see wutcha put Moko-chan!