Status: New. Active

Don't Speak, Don't Say A Word

Mitchell's Memories

It all happened so quickly, and painfully. She covered my mouth so I couldn’t scream or cry out for help. Not that it mattered, I was an only child and my father was away on business. My stepmother always did this when he was gone. Every night, she’d hit me with a whip, leaving blood marks all over my body, grab me by my wrists, and hold me to the bed. If I tried to fight, she’d slap me and ram my head against the side of the bed, and leave marks and bruises. No one ever knew though, because most of the time they healed over night. Only one scar never healed, and that one my stepmother told my dad I fell down the stairs. She’d shove me to the floor when she wanted me no more, walked out and locked the door and I would sleep right there on the floor. The weeks when my father were home were peaceful. She just plain ignored me then, and I was fine with that. I hated her with a passion.
One day, while my father was gone, she came into my room. I was prepared for yet another rape, more bruises and another painful memory. She just grinned and spoke, “You’re going away to a boarding school at the end of the summer.”
I looked at her. “And why the hell would I do that?” I should’ve watched my mouth, because she slapped me full force, leaving a large mark across my face.
“Your father and I both think it’s best for you, especially with a new baby on the way.” I stared at her wide eyed and shocked. I knew that my father did not plan to have anymore children, so this must’ve been an accident.
“My dad always uses protection, it can’t be his! So whose is it you stupid whore?!” I screamed at her. I knew dad had made some sort of mistake in marrying her.
She slapped again and gave me a wickedly evil grin. “Yours.” My eyes suddenly went wide again. Of course, that’s why she raped me when my dad went out of town! My dad wouldn’t knock her up, so she attacked me! She’s shipping me off so I won’t tell my dad too. I’m a father…..No….I can’t…I’m too young…
~~~
“Ahh!!” I jolted awake. Damnit, the memory of my stepmother burned into me yet again. I looked over at the beautiful fallen angel resting his head peacefully against my chest. I wanted to tell him everything, but I was too afraid of hurting and losing him.
I love Shawn, he’s the only thing I have left in my life. His bright eyes, his overly warm skin…..I love it all. I pressed my cold lips lightly against his warm, soft cheek. He smiled in his sleep and gently.
“Mmmm…Mitchy!! It’s too early to be awake!!” Shawn pouted and hid his head under his pillow. Damn..He needs to learn to stop being so freakin’ cute all the time! I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close. He always made me forget about my stepmother, all the rapes, even my son (ya they keep sending me pictures of my “brother” every month in the mail). He smiled and mumbled softly before going back to sleep “I love you my cold-blooded lover.”
I grinned. “I love you too my hyper winged angel.” and gently fell asleep again.
~~~~Myka’s P.O.V~~~~~~~
I was fast asleep on my bunk, snoring and having peaceful dreams involving me strangling Zeke with an electrical cord, when I felt something warm and soft rest against my chest. Oh shit! (to put my face in text-like terms it would b this: O_O) Xander was resting softly on my chest. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his nose. Gawd, he’s sooo cute! I held him closer to me. He nuzzled up into my chest and I couldn’t help but smile. Seriously, when this boy starts warming up to me, I’m getting him in bed with me. Well, besides how he is right now anyway. Cuddling is nice, but sex is better! I just had to…I lifted his shirt sleeve slowly and gasped in horror. He had a huge white scar running down his arm. How the hell did he get this!? That’s it, whoever hurt him is going to pay, big time. I held him to me close and tight, but not so tight as to wake him up. He purred lightly and snuggled into my chest. Oh man…Here comes the erection! I groaned lightly and put my hand over the bulge. Dang. He’s too cute. I smiled and continued to hold him. Thinking about how amazing this young neko in my arms is, I fell into a very content and peaceful sleep. (and went back to my dreams of strangling Zeke with an electrical cord.)
♠ ♠ ♠
All right! Sorry this took....forver. I guess you could say I took a hiatus. Or, you could say I forgot whose chapter it was and then got lazy on posting. (You would be more correct with the 2nd one..hehe.) Anyway, here it is! Hopefully the next chapter will be up much quicker. Again. Sorry on the mega long delay.