You Got Nothin' on Me

Entrance into Bristol

As the Bristol sun beams through my empty new room, I walk to the center and sit and cross my legs. In the center white room I close my eyes. Finally soaking in the fact I am going to college in the U.K. After a couple of minutes I run down stairs to my new car to get some of my things. Going upstairs towards my flat [what Americans call an apartment] I observe a blonde girl and a African boy kissing outside a doorway. I smile to myself of how love dubby they are and go into my flat. The first things I do are layout my red sleeping bag on the floor and hang up a picture of Kurt Cobain on my wall. It was already dark so I changed into my pajamas brushed my teeth and went to bed. Tomorrow I will start my first day at Roundview College.

Outfit she wore

http://www.polyvore.com/first_day_outfit/set?id=17089633

As I'm walking toward my first class there's a boy walking beside me with brownish curly hair and braces. He's wearing a tank girl comic t-shirt. "Hey! I like your shirt." I said to the boy. He looks a little shocked, he answers back "Oh thanks" says with a shy smile.

"Jamie Hewlett is my favorite cartoonist"

"Really? He's one of my favorite"

"Hi, I'm Scout"

"I'm J.J, your accent. Is it from America?"

"Yeah, I'm from Washington"

Two boys walk up to J.J. One had a dark tan skin color with dark brown hair. He was holding a skateboard in one hand; the other boy had light brown hair and blue eyes with a big smile on his face. They both were very cute. The one the blue eyes yells "YO J.J! Guess what! This girl man just agreed to give me blow-" J.J coughs "Cook I'm talking to someone"

He looks at me real quick then starts to talk again "That's great-" he stops himself to give me a second glace "well hello..J.J who's your friend" J.J answers for me "Her name is Scout. Scout this cook and-" Cook interrupts "You weren't here last year what are doing here, lovely?" I smirk and ignore him and step aside to the other boy with tan skin and say "What's your name?" He's silent for a moment probably due to my accent "oh" he puts him hand out and says "i'm Freddie" I reach my hand out to him but cook gets in the way and says "whoaa girly I was talking to you, where are you from?" J.J answers for me again "She's from America". "huh.." cook says while checking me out. All three of them seem to dumbfound, just staring at me. Cook was about to say something, but I beat him "See you around J.J" I kiss him cheek; I walk to Freddie kissing him on the cheek too. "Nice meeting you Freddie" Cook springs his head out for a kiss, but I ignore him again and just say. "....Cook." I give cook a glance and walk away. They all stand still in silence and shock.

I sit in phycology class and a blonde girl comes and sits next to me says "Hi, I'm Pandora. I'm useless" I remember and realize she was the girl making out with that African boy who lived across from my flat. "I’m Scout. Do you live on Queen St. Flat 6b?"Her face is in shock and says "Whoa your American! Where are you from?" "Washington, so do you live there?”What? Sorry" "Queen street 6b? "That's where my boyfriend Thomas lives, he's from Democratic Republic of the Congo, we surf and turf...a lot. You live in Thomas building huh. I can't wait to tell Effy about my new american mate,you know what surf and turf is right?" "Yes, I do. What's Effy?" "Not what, who. She's my best friend,Freddie is in love with her, she loves him too, but goes off and rides Cook because she's afraid of love. I use to ride Cook because I thought Thomas was moving back to Congo, then he came back and I still continued to let Cook pop me. Thomas found out, it was a wreck, but Thomas forgave me and everything is great because love conquers all." "I guess so" "Have you ever been in love?" "I can't say that I really have" "To bad because it's amazing" "So i've heard" The teacher walks in he's begins class. "Raise your hand if you don't want to be here" Everybody in the room but me raises their hand. Teacher: "You." pointing at me, "why didn't you raise your hand? Are trying to kiss me ass? Because I don't allow ass kissers in my class." I answer "Well I have nothing else better to do, so I don't particularly don't have a good reason not to want to be here." "hhmm an American with an attitude, what the hell are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at Oxford or something?" "No."

Teacher: "Well Welcome to roundview, this one hell of a school, have fucking fantastic time because I never have, it’s rubbish here" "Then why do the fuck you work here? Maybe you should go teach at Oxford have a fucking fantastic time yourself." I smile up at him. He gives me a stare in the silence of the room "Cheeky one are you? I'm Mr.-" I interrupt "Potter? Snape? Weesly? Dumbledore? Beavis or butthead?" The room breaks out into laughter. "Alright! One more rude comment miss Posh, you’re going to the Principal’s office." "Now, I’m Mr. Murray and-" I interrupt again

“you have Chlamydia!" Everyone one of the students busts out laughing again, I just sit there amused. I grab my bag and head toward the door, I stop for a second and look at Mr. Murray and say "Does it seem like I want to be here now?" He's speechless, I smile. "See you Panda." I walk out head toward the principal’s office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is very much appreciated