You Got Nothin' on Me

Oh no, this couldn't be more unexpected

I sit beside the door of the principal’s office; someone else is in there getting their ass yelled at while I’m just sitting here waiting for something to happen. The door finally opens after a couple of minutes. The principle pushes a boy out; it's turns out to be cook [I should have thought so].

Principle: One more violation and you’re expelled!

Cook: Ok the cookie monster will try to be good.

Cook has a big fake smile on his face that the principle seems to be buying for some stupid reason. The principle whispers to herself “Christ" and closes her door. Cook laughs and looks down to see me. “Well Hello, fancy seeing you here? You forgot to give me a kiss last time" He sits down beside and pokes his head out like that last time I met him. I sigh "If I do, will you promise to fuck off?" He answers "Sassy one aren't you? I can't promise to fuck off until you shag me" I glare at him. "Which will be never." I answer. "Common' Cookie is great in the cock, he'll be the best fuck you ever had." I sit there silent not responding rolling my eyes. Cook wait's for a second more and gets closer to my face, "um, this is the part where you’re supposed to tell me to fuck off and I continue to tell you how great of shag I am" I stay silent. He looks at me again examining my face. “What?” I say. He breaks out into a loud boisterous laugh “Oh my god. Oh shit this is a good one." “What?” I say. He whispers into my face I’m looking into his eyes “You’re a virgin.”

He smirks and laughs some more. I glare “shut up!” Hes laughing starts to die. “I’m alright with it girly, I popped little Pandora’s cherry back when. And I can do the same with you.” Cook is breathing on my face I push him away “Poor Pandora. I’d rather lose my virginity to one of your best mates.” Our heads are leaning against each other now, he’s silent. I guess Cook was too busy looking into my eyes to realize what I just said because he just kept looking and breathing on to my face and while I did the same. My eyes closed and all I could feel is his lips on to mine. He was kissed my upper lip, then the sound of the smack of when lips disconnect made an echo in my ears.

We tore away; I said nothing tucking my lips in. Cooks face looked like he was a little boy at a candy shop getting caught selling. He mouthed ‘oh shit’ looks down scratches his head and shakes it. Cook is still looking down and says “oh…uhh…um…I gotta go.” He speeds off and leaves. I know he felt what I felt and it was the scariest fucking thing ever. I didn’t want him to leave but the thing that scared me even more, was I wanted him to stay and say ‘don’t, wait for me?’ but that never spudded out my mouth, along with the thousands of other thoughts and emotions swarming through my head at that moment. I just sat there staring at the ground, until the principle called me in to her office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short