This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-13

"Hey De,"

"Yeah, Tree." you answered,

"I have a surprise for you,"

You got up off her couch and walked over to the living room. You face lit up as you saw Emma and Katie sitting on your couch. "Katie! Emma! How are you?"

"We're good," Emma answered, "We just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing."

"It seems like forever since we last talked," Katie grinned

You walked around and sat on the couch, "I know."

"So how have you two been?" Katie asked

"Good." you and Teresa said together

"And you and Oliver." Emma asked with a grin

Teresa nodded, "We've been doing great. He's a really sweet guy,"

"As hard as that is to believe," Emma rolled her eyes, "It's true."

"And De," Katie looked to you, "How are you and Dan getting along,"

"Oh my god!" you raised your voice, "Why is it that everytime you guys see me the first thing you ask is 'how are you and Dan?' We're not even going out and you're bad enough."

"We're sorry," Emma apologized, "it's just so fustrating for us to see you guys moving so slowly."

"Slowly with what?"

"You relationship. Duh." Katie cleared up, "It's so obvious you both like each other."

"So if it's so obvious, why hasn't he asked me out yet?"

"Because he's shy," Emma explained

"I know," you agreed, "but he's so cute when he gets all shy and nervous,"

"You're horrible," Katie high fived you, "but good. How many boyfriends have had before?"

"Not that many," you shrugged

"You're so modest," Emma laughed.

"No seriously," Teresa confirmed, "She didn't, but most of her relationships lasted for a long time."

"That's a good thing,"

"Anyway," you cut in, "If Dan honestly likes me, I want him to do the awkward confession."

"Deana can be so cruel," Teresa said dramaticaly,

"I know," you agreed proudly, "but the suspense will keep him wanting for more for when we do go out."

"Holy Shit!" Teresa leapedd up onto the couch, "She said 'when we do go out'. She said when!!!"

"Hallelujah" Emma shouted, "She has confidence,"

You laughed, "You guys are nerds, but I still love you all."