This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-14

"It was nice seeing you agian," You hugged Emma, "I can't wait until we hang out again."

"Which will be tomorrow, right?" Katie confirmed

"Yes." You smiled giving her an embrace, "I am looking forward to seeing everyone."

"Including Dan, right?" Teresa pointed specifically.

You rolled your eyes, "Yes, including Dan,"

"Just making sure,"

You grinned, "Well I'm going to go get ready for bed," and you walked towards your bedroom

"Goodnight," Emma called

"See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight," you called before you closed the door shut. You leaned against it for a moment and smirked to yourself. You walked over to your dresser and took out a hot pink tank top and a pair of black shorts as your sleepwear. You quickly got changes and once out of your day clothes you tossed them to the corner of the bedroom. You grabbed a hair tie and tied your haid in a low ponytail. Just as you threw yourself onto your bed, you heard your cellphone go off. You groaned and turned over to answer, "Hello."

"Did'cha miss me, toots?"

Your fingers clutched to the blanket, "You again?"

"The one and only," Jim sneered, "What's the matter? Not happy to hear from me?"

"No,"

He paused, "Well that's not why I called,"

"You mean you don't want to try and scare me out of my skull this time?"

"Listen, you bitch," he snapped, "I know you have people you don't want to get hurt-"

"You touch Teresa and I will tear you eyes right out of your sockets and shove them right up your ass!" you threatened

He laughed, "You thought I meant that little wimp. I knew a long time ago she wasn't worth my time." he paused, "But I do know someone who is of more value to you.

'He wouldn't,' you thought.

"That's right," he snickered, "You're little Danny boy. I've notice you two hanging around a lot and I don't like it." you felt ready to throw the phone at the wall, "So you better stay away from him. Because you get to close to that Radcliffe man, and I'm make sure that's the last time he'll get close to anyone,"

"You're a jack ass." you shuttered angrly

"Thanks babe," he said and then hung up

You slammed your phone shut, 'This,' you thought, 'is really going to suck,'