This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-2

You and Tree spent the next week moving all of her furnature and stuff into your apartment. You had a two bedroom apartment and had used the spare room as a music studio, but had to get rid of most of the stuff in order to make room for Teresa. For you, though, it was worth having your best friend move in. Teresa had made the final payments to the hotel and now you were helping her set up her room.

"So how do you want the bed?" you asked her.

Tree stood in her spot and looked at her queen sized bed, "How do you think it will look against that wall," she questioned pointing to the wall across from her,

"You know, " you thought for a minute, "With the kind of bed you have, it would actually look nice in the center of the room,"

Teresa began picturing that image, "I think that would look good. Let's try it."

You and Teresa crouched down, bending your knees, and pushed hard to move the bed to where you originally pointed.

"How about here?" you asked, plopping down on the bed.

Teresa thought for a moment, "I think I want it turned towards that corner," she said pointing to the wall corner between the window and door. You sighed as you got up and helped her push the rest of the way there.

"Perfect," she said, jumping backwards to lie on the bed next to you. She layed there and looked around at the brightly colored walls that the two of you had painted while you stared at you red hands.

"Thank god that's overwith," you sighed, "I forgot what it's like to be moving furniture around."

"Thank you so much, Deana," Tree grinned, "This is going to be so great. I can't wait for school to start."

"Well, we finished earlier than I expected," you said sitting up, "so now we have a whole day to do whatever we want. What do you feel like doing?"

"Let me think about this," she put a finger to her chin, "I've spent about a week in london and spent all of it moving into our apartment and working myself like a slave." she looked to you, "Deana, take me sight seeing."

You smiled, "Okay, let me go change,"

"Right" she said as you left, "I'll just stay here and change in my new room!"

You turned to her and smiled, "Luv you Tree,"

"Luv you too." she called

You went into your own bedroom which consisted of a queen sized bed, a dresser, and an night stand. Basically what was in Teresas room. The walls were painted a dark blue with the moon/sun up near the ceiling. Green strokes were painte at the bottom to make the grass and white and yellow stars were painted around the room and above your be, the yin and yang symbol was placed. You grabbed your brush and combed out the knots and left your hair down. You walked over to the closet and grabbed a green tank top and jeans. Once you were dressed you put on a black sleeveless jacket and went to the living room. There, Teresa was dressed in a gray fitted tee with jeans and sneakers.

"You still carry around that thing?" you asked pointing to the black purse she had hanging near her thigh.

"Yes, I do." she said, "I love this purse,"

you rolled your eyes, "Come on let's go."

Teresa got up off the couch, "So are we just driving around?"

You shook your head, "Nope. The best way to get to know London is by walking around."

She shrugged, "Okay,"

And the two of you set off for London.