This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-24

Once you and Teresa got dressed, the two of you hopped into your car and headed toward downton London. You walked around and looked at clothes while talking about the boy issues that had you both confused. You at one point went to a nearby restaraunt for a bite to eat and talked some more before continuing your shopping trip. Finally when darkness filled the city and the streetlights lit the streets, you decided to head back to your car. Teresa drove home and as soon as your brought all of your stuff in, you headed for bed. You got changed and nearly fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

~~~

Teresa sat on the couch took in a spoonful of the ice cream she had scooped out before. She reached for the remote to turn on the T.V. and watched her program for awhile until she heard the doorbell ring. Not wanting to wake you up, she immedietly leaped up to answer the door.

"Hey, Tree," Dan smiled once she saw who it was,

"Hey, Dan." she greeted, "If you came to see De, she's asleep right now."

"That's alright," he shook his head, "Actually, I wanted to talk to you,"

Teresa raised her eyebrows, "Well come on in then," Dan stepped in and sat down on the couch next to Teresa, "So what's on your mind?"

"It's about Deana,"

Teresa frowned, "What's wrong,"

"No, nothings wrong," Dan said, "I just need your advice. I want to do something special for her, but I have no idea what."

"Awww," Teresa sighed, "How sweet,"

"Can you help me?"

"What's to help with?" Teresa asked,

"You know her better than I do," Dan stated, "You know what she likes. How has she pictured her perfect date?"

"Dan, you're not going to go and spend a whole lot of money on her, are you?" he nodded, "Dan, she's not going to let do that,"

"But I want to," Dan smiled

"And that's very sweet of you," Teresa complimented, "but Deana isn't really the fancy type. Dinner and a movie is really all she could ask for. She's a very casual girl."

"Nothing special in particular?" Dan asked

"If you count spending it with Dan Radcliffe," Teresa said. Dan smiled at that, "but considering she's already got that, nothing else, I guess."

"Are you positive?"

"Dan," Teresa went on, "As long as she's with you, she'll have a good time. Just don't make it anything fancy. She thinks the first date should be casual and calm so theres no stress or tension."

"She certainly knows what she wants." Dan chuckled

"Like you said, I know her better."

Dan rose from his seat, "Well I better leave before I wake her up."

"Oh, and Dan?" Teresa stopped him just as he was about to leave, "If you plan on gong to a movie, she likes horror."

"Horror. Got it," he grinned to her, "Thanks, Tree,"

"No problem," she smiled as Dan closed the door behind him