This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-26

about twenty minutes later you heard the doorbell ring. You got up quickly and answered it to see Dan.

"Hi, Dan," you smiled

He leaned over and kissed your cheek, "Hi, Deana,"

"So where are we going?" you asked closing the door behind you and locking it,

"I just figured we could go around and see what was going on," he shrugged,

"Sounds good," you said. You walked outside and saw that he drove a red porscha with leather interior. "Nice car," you commented.

He opened the door open on the passengers side, "Thanks,"

You smiled, "Thank you, kind gentleman," and you slid inside

Dan closed the door and walked around the car and got into the other side, "So you want to check out Downtown London first?"

You nodded, "Sure," Dan backed up the car and drove away from the apartment, "So what have you been up to?"

"Being bored out of my mind," he sighed, "There's nothing really to do."

"What do you mean there is nothing to do?" you nearly shouted, "Dan, take a look outside. There's everything that's anything out there. Stores to go to, classes to sign up for, sights to see..."

"Deana!" Dan stopped you before you got out of control

"Sorry," you apologized, "I can be a little dramatic,"

"I can see that," he laughed, "And as for me, It's a lot harder to do those kinds of things when people are asking for your autograph every two minutes."

"I'm sorry," you repeated your apology, "I never realized that. But if you don't go out because of fans, then what makes today an exception?"

He turned his head to you and smiled, "Because I'll be spending it with you,"

"Don't do that!" you put a hand to your face to hide your reddening cheek

"Do what?"

"That thing you do that makes me blush," you told him

"And what is that thing I do?" he questioned

"When you act all super nice and make me feel extra special," you grinned, feeling warm all over your face,

"I thought girls liked that." Dan laughed at you

"We do," you giggled,

"Then whats the problem?"

"It's embarrassing how it makes me blush," you turned your head,

"Oh, come on," Dan rolled his eyes, leaning over to take your hand from your cheek, "It can't be that bad,"

You pulled with some force to no prevail. You sighed and rested your hand down

"Awww," he smiled, "You actually look very cute,"

"Shut up," you pouted

"Fine," he shook his head, "But blushing or not, you always look cute, Deana,"

"Hey, can I ask you something?" you turned your head back to him.

"Sure," he nodded,

"Why do you call me Deana?" you asked

"Isn't that your name?"

"Yeah, but the first time I met you I told everyone they could call me De," you explained to him, "and everyone has called me that except you. How come?"

"Because I like your name." he said, "It's very unique,"

"At the time it wasn't even a name because of how it's spelled," you laughed,

"I mean, if you want me to call you De.."

"It doesn't matter to me," you answered before he finished, "I was just wondering,"

"Well it is a very lovely name," he smiled,

"You're doing it again!" you shouted clutching your face in giggles

Dan rolled his eyes, "Girls,"

"Men," you mumbled with the same tone he used and looked out the window. You looked back at him and he looked back and you both started laughing, "We're so weird,"

"Two of a kind," he smiled.