This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-30

You spent the entire day alone in your apartment. You first decided to get some sewing done. You brought out your sewing machine and a few pairs of old jeans. Within and hour you made a purse and another cd holder for your car. Once they were finished, you took pictures of them and posted them on ebay. Then you started writing your recent story nad finished two whole chapters. Teresa got home and asked for help in getting ready for her date. You straightened out her long, brown hair and pulled her bangs away from her face and tied them in the back of her head. You put on her makeup and sent her to her room to get dressed. When she came out, she was wearing a stunning strapless light blue dress with sequins all over. She looked hot. Oliver came to the door and his jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw Teresa. They left and you were once again alone. You finished one more chapter of your story and then finished what was left of your homework. After you did a little more sewing, you poured yourself a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the TV and put in "The Phantom of the Opera" It was the final scene in the secret cave when Teresa came in with a look of complete joy.

"I just had one of the best time I have ever had in my life," she announced.

"So I take it you had a good time," you said retorically.

"I just said that, dumbass," she smirked as she smacked you with the pillow. You laughed as you pulled her down to the couch.

"Oh my god, Deana," she smiled, "I have never been in so much love with anyone before,"

"Not even me?" you said in a dramatic sad tone,

"Sorry, De," she shrugged, "but Oliver has you beat,"

"That's okay," you said hugging her, "I'm just happy to see you with a guy you really love,"

"And don't worry, De. Soon this will be you and Dan,"

"Okay, back to you," you avoided the subject, "Gosh, how long has it been since you first said I love you to each other?"

"A month and a half, maybe," she answered, "You remember that night?"

"I sure do."

~~~~~~~

"I guess it would be stupid of me to not say you had a good time," you said, still holding your bowl of cereal.

"I had the greatest time of my life," she sighed, sitting next to you, "I think I'm in Heaven,"

You put your bowl on the coffee table, "Tell me everything,"

"It was so wonderful," she began, "He first took me to this really fancy Italian restaraunt,"

"Oooo," you said in facination

"I know," she giggled, "And then we took a horse carriage ride around the town square. After that, we walked around the fountain, holding hands, and making little wishes in the fountain."

"That sounds like so much fun," You said, "What did you wish for?"

"I'm not telling you," Teresa said in a why-would-you-ask-me-to-do-that tone, "Otherwise it won't come true,"

"But considering you'll be telling the person who knows you as well you you do," you explained with your luphole, "it won't count,"

"Well...Okay!" Teresa said, "But first I have to tell you what he wished for,"

"Tell me!" you exclaimed excitedly

She leaned back, "He told me he wished I loved him just as much as he loved me,"

You squealed, "Awwwwe. That's so sweet. I'm so happy for you. What did you say to him afterwords?"

"I told him did love him,," she sighed, "and then he said he loved me too. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to tell him that,"

"Eight years," you said jokingly

Teresa smiled, "I'm serious. I think it was love at first sight. I've never felt this way for a guy before,"

"Not even Tony?"

She shook her head, "Not even him,"

"Wow," you said in amazement, "And that's saying something,"

"Yeah," she said

"I mean, you and Tony were really close,"

"Mmmhmm," she mumbled automatically

"Like Sally Whore and Dick Sucker were when they went to the Fairy Ball together," you said, seeing if she was paying attention

"Just like them," she sighed. She was lost in her own world

"Well, I'm going to go to bed," you yawned, feeling no sense in trying to keep Teresa's attention, "Good night, Tree,"

"Okay," she mumbled

"Remind me I have to drop the Unicorn off at the elf's house for tea with the wizard and the nymph," you said

"Okay,"

You giggled to yourself as you shut your door.
~~~~~~~~~~~

next morning

You woke up unusually early the next morning. When you looked over at the clock, 5:17 was blinking. You tried going back to sleep, but after half an hour of laying awake on your bed, you flung the blankets off of yourself and got out. After making your bed, you walked into the kitchen and poured yourself a bowl of Rice Krispies. You sat at the table and ate your cereal. Not feeling very hungry this morning, you only finished maybe a little more than half the bowl. You poured the remaining cereal down the drain and rinsed out your bowl before putting it in the dishwasher. You headed for the bathroom and brushed your teeth and hair. Satisfied with how you looked, you went back to your bedroom and put on a black fitted tee with Happy Bunny on it saying "There's no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' in it" and a pair of brown jeans. You looked at the clock and saw it was almost quarter to seven. You still had an hour before you had to leave for work, so you took out your sewing machine and began another project. Almost as soon as you began, Teresa walked out of her bedroom.

"Mornin' sleepyhead," you greeted cheerfully

"Uuhh," she groaned

"I already made you a bagel," you said as Teresa made her way to the fridge, "It might be cold, so you might want to heat it up in the microwave for a few sconds,"

"Okay," she responded. She got herself ready and you continued your sewing. She took the bagel into her room and got dressed. It was almost 8:30 so you cleaned up and put away your sewing stuff. Teresa came out in a plain red T-shirt and shorts with her hair pulled back into a low ponytail.

"Ready to go?" you asked

"Ready," Teresa said

After school...

"I hate our sub," Tree said angrly as you walked to the car

"Why?"

"Because she is such a bitch," she plopped down in the drivers seat with a thud, "She nearly flipped her lid every time someone didn't know the answer to a question. I Nearly got sent to the principals office for talking without raising my hand, and for not being the most perfect class ever, we have to write a ten page essay on the origins of Drama due Monday."

"Mrs. Jester?" you asked

"How did you know-"

"I had her as a sub too my first year," you told her, "I hated her, too. She's really strict, but you'll get used to her,"

"God knows how," she commented

You smiled, "So, do you have any plans with Oliver this weekend?"

"Actually, he wants to have a pool party Saturday night," she said

"But it's too cold out,"

"He booked an indoor pool, Duh."

"Sounds like fun," you said driving away from the school, "Whose all coming?"

"Emma, Rupert, James, Katie, and Dan." Teresa listed. You smiled at the last name,

"What about Tom?"

"He has a movie audition that night," she said, "So what do you say?"

"I say let's go then,"

Tree hugged you from the side, "I'm so happy I get to spend one evening with you before you leave,"

"Love you too, hon," you said, "Now get off before we have an accident."

Teresa got off, "Sorry,"