This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-33

Once you got outside, you stuffed your suitcase in the trunk of Dan's car and were all ready to go. As he drove, you two talked about everything that came to mind, listened to each others music, and even played a few stupid road games. Further down the road, the car was wobbling a bit and making a funny noise. Luckily there was a hotel nearby, and the car miraculously made it there.

"You see what the problem is?" you asked when Dan took a look inside the car,

"I'm not sure what's wrong inside," He stood up, "But we have a flat tire for sure,"

"Shit," you cursed, "It doesn't look like there's an autoshop anywhere near here."

"Well, we might as well check a room while we're here," Dan walked to the trunk and got out the bags, "With this weather, I doubt we'll be able to get a tow truck anytime today."

You nodded. You walked around to get your own bag and you and Dan walked into the doors of the hotel. Dan walked up to the front desk and checked in while you gazed around at the hotel. It wasn't one of the fanciest hotel you had ever been in, but it had a sort of homey touch to it. There was a nice little lounge with a widescreen T.V. and two loveseats on each side of it. Up ahead you could see the tables where they served breakfast, and the tables they held their buffet in.

"Deana," Dan called your attention. You turned to see him holding up the key card, meaning he had gotten a room. You smiled and picked up your bag and followed Dan to the elevator, which took you three floors up, and went to the numbered room you were assigned. Inside was the typical requirements for a hotel room: two king sized beds, a bathroom, a dresser, and a T.V.

Dan set his bag down on the floor and looked out the window. By now the wind was blowing viciously hard, nearly knocking down a few trees, "I doubt we'll make it to your aunts house by tonight," he pointed out as he took off his coat.

"I don't think we'll make at all," you retorted, dropping your bag and falling onto the warm bed. You sat there for a moment until you got a little too warm and took off your jacket and threw it over to where your bag was. You dug into your pocket and took out your phone and dialed your aunts number.

"Hello?" she answered

"Hey, Aunt Sara," you said, "It's Deana,"

"Hey, Deana." she greeted, "How are you?"

"Not doing so great," you told her, "We got a flat tire and something else wrong with the car and the weather here is horrible. I don't think we're going to be able to make it."

"That's okay, honey," Aunt Sara said, "Your dad actually called and said his flight got canceled. I tried calling you, but you had already left."

"Couldn't you have asked Teresa to call me?"

"There was no one home,"

Figures

"Okay then, well I should go. I'll see you around,"

"Love you, hon,"

"You too," and you hung up the phone

Dan walked back over to your bed and sat down on the edge, "I'm sorry,"

You sat up halfway, "It's not your fault, Dan," you gave him a sympathetic smile, "Thanks for coming with me anyway."

He leaned over and kissed your head, "Anything to make you happy,"

You smiled, "You're so wonderful, you know that?"

"Not as wonderful as you are," he complimented. He crawled over on top of the bed and on top of you and gave you the most assertive kiss. You leaned back so that you were entirely layed down on the bed, lightly tugging at his collar, but pulling yourself far enough not to stop the kiss, but to keep Dan following you down. Shortly, Dan lightly touched your lip with his tongue, in which you opened your mouth, allowing him permision to enter. He held you close to him with his strong arms and yours were around his neck. Your fingers snakes up the back of his head as you kissed and tangled themselves in his hair. He gave out a moan of pleasure, which made you smile against his kisses. You then suddenly felt his hand rubbing your back, which gave you great comfort. Your heart was racing, and you could feel Dan's heart going just as fast as you were chest to chest against each other. Your tongue was massaging is, and you were in complete bliss.

With each second that passed by you each put more and more passion into each kiss. His hands, which before were roaming your back, slid down to your curves and held them firmly, which tickled you slightly. Your own hands went to the sides of his face, halfway holding him by his jawline. You smiled devilishly as you pulled away for a breif moment, and just like you planned, Dan tried to follow. You held his face and pulled yourself back into him and continued kissing. You soon felt his hands lightly tug at the bottom of your shirt and felt his broad hand slide underneath them. You felt instantly uncomfortable and knew you had let things go too far. You pulled away immedietly.

"Deana," Dan spoke softly, "Are you alright?"

You shook your head, "I'm sorry, Dan," you breathed heavily, "I"m just not ready for this. I thought I could handle this, but I... I just can't. I-"

"Deana," Dan cut you off, "It's alright. It's not your fault. We just got a little caught up in the moment," He leaned back off of you and rested at the side of the bed, "And you're right, it's a little too soon in our relationship to be going that far,"

You gave him a weak smile, "I really am sorry,"

He grinned and kissed your head, "Don't be."

You sighed, "I think it would just be best if we went to sleep,"

"You want me to sleep on the other bed?"

"No," you grabbed his hand, "I want you to stay here, if you don't mind,"

"Why would I?" Dan scooted up forward on the bed, giving you space to lay down, "Good night, Deana,"

You leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Buenos noches, mi novio,"

"You know you sound so sexy when you talk in spanish," he spoke, "I love it,"

"Then I'll make sure to do it more often," you whispered, before you drifted off to sleep.