This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-46

"Welcome home, Teresa," you announced opening the door to your apartment,

"Boy it feels like forever since I've been here," Teresa said as she walked in, "Was this how you felt after you got kidnapped?"

"Yep," you said, "and I feel the same way now. I've been away from here just as long as you have,"

"It feels so good to be back home,"

"Don't get use to it," you said holding up her hand that held her wedding band, "Soon you'll be moving in with your husband,"

"I know," she sighed, "but for now this is still my home, and it feel good to be back" she said sitting down on the couch,

"As much fun as I had at Dan's," you sat down, "it's nice to be in my own place again,"

"Oh, and what kind of fun did you have?" Teresa asked

"We did nothing like that, you dirty thinker,"

"I can't help it," Tree shrugged,

"Well, you'll have to learn to control it now that your going to be Mrs. Phelps," you squealed at that last part, "I'm so excited for you,"

"I am too," she squealed, "but I'm starting to feel bad now,"

"Why?"

"Because," she said, "once I'm gone, you'll be living here all alone,"

"Oh, stop it," you rolled your eyes, "I lived on my own for two years before you came in. I'll be fine doing it again,"

"But won't you miss me?" Teresa pouted,

You hugged her from the side, "Of course I will, but it's not like you're leaving forever. We can still hang out and talk on the phone,"

"But it still won't be the same," she whined,

"Tree," you sat up straight, "The wedding won't be for another three or four months, depending on when you want to get married. I'm sure the musical won't take up all of my time, so we'll have plenty of time to hang out. We can even start planning the wedding together."

"That does sound like fun," she muttered,

"See?" you said with a smile, "We can even go shopping next Friday,"

"Are you sure?"

"I promise," you vowed

Her lips curled ito a smile, "Okay, it's a date,"

"Great," you squealed, "So have you discussed when you want the wedding?"

"Yes we did," Teresa nodded, "and we decided that we want the wedding to be on May 14th,"

"That sounds great," you said, "We can go dress shopping next weekend,"

"As long as my dress is sleeveless, I'll wear it," she stated, "It's going to be warm this spring,"

"And bridesmaid dresses?"

Teresa thought for a moment, "I think I want the dresses to be blue."

You nodded in agreement, "That would be nice. My cousin chose that color when she got married,"

"I remember that picture of you,"

You put her hand on hers, "So did Oliver choose the best man?"

Teresa nodded, "He chose James,"

"So he's forgiven him?"

"Yeah," she grinned, "We've all ageed to put the whole bar night behind us and pretend it never happened."

"That's great to hear," you sighed, "Teresa, did you ever imagine this all would actually happen to us?"

"What to happen?"

"You becoming Mrs. Oliver Phelps, me dating Dan. It seems so unreal, but it is,"

"I find it better not to question it, and just to enjoy the fact it's happening." Teresa stated,

You agreed, "That is so true,"