This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-56

The next few days were spent like days in hell for you. For days you avoided Dan like a virus, which you knew hurt him just as much as it hurt you, maybe more. After all, according to him he was in love with you. You hated doing this, but after Saturday night, it was just too awkward to even look at him, let alone talk. You missed him like crazy. Maybe you were being a little irrational about all this, but Dan had caught you by surprrise. Even if you were dating for seven months, you still didn't expect him to actually say it!

The time apart killed you. You missed Dan terribly, but right now you needed time apart from him.

...

At this moment, you were sitting on your couch with a bowl of icecream (how original). You were very depressed right now, mainly because of the whole issue between you and Dan. You didn't have work or school, and the next show wouldn't be for another three days. So now not only were you upset, but you were bored out of your mind. All you could do was think about Dan, and how hurt he looked after your reaction. You wished you had handled things differently, but what was done, was done. You hoped with all your heart that things would get better. You just needed to think about what to say.

You didn't really feel like going out, but at this moment you were willing to do just about anything. You dumped your bowl in the sink and went straight for your bedroom. Once you changed into some decent clothes, you grabbed a couple of twenties and zoomed out the door.

You were walking down the streets after a while of walking around. You had been in several shops and found nothing of interest. You just weren't in the shopping mood today, but you still went on. You needed something to relax you and get your mind off of all this drama. You then came across a magazine stand. You figured you would buy the newspaper and do the sudoku page. That would keep you occupied until you found the bookstore.

You went straight for the London Times and took out the last issue they had. You looked around as you made your way to the cashier and noticed that almost everyone around you had a newspaper, and those who did were looking right at you. You paid the cashier and took your newspaper. As you walked away you could still feel the peoples eyes on you. A little farther down you shrugged it off and sat down at a nearby bench. You were getting your pencil out as you flattened out the paper. You looked down at the front page and groaned. Now you knew why those people were staring:

"What happened to Londons cutest couple?"

Is the relationship between Daniel Radcliffe and Deana Vazquez over? That's what half of London is questioning. Stories have come up around London saying that the two broke up after a fight that occured on the night Miss Vazquez performed in Rent on Saturday. We tried getting in a few questions with Dan, but his only quote was that 'This is between me and her. The whole world does not need to know of what goes on,' That has to tell you something. Friends of the couple, including newlyweds Oliver and Teresa Phelps, were asked for questioning, but no comment was given. We are still trying to question Miss Vazquez. Look for future updates on Daniel and Deana in furure issues"

At that moment you felt like you were in a scene of Harry Potter, as someone who got their own story in the Daily Prophet. You felt like the whole world was looking right at you. You crumbled up the newspaper and threw it in the trash. You tried hiding your face as you walked to try and get home, but as if like clockwork, you were soon confronted by a group of reporters. You wanted to die.

"Excuse me," one of the reporters said, "Can you please tell me anything about whats going on between you and Dan?"

"It's none of your business," you answered coldly,

"Is it true that you've broken up?" another asked,

"If we did the whole world would know by now?" you snapped

"Did you guys split because of the sex?"

"What kind of question is that?" you shouted, "I've never even slept with him," at that moment you wondering if you should have said that,

"What are the chances that you two will get back together?"

You turned around, "Alright," you said angrly, "I know you guys are just trying to do your jobs, and you're all curious about what's happened, but this is something serious. Something I do not want to find in tomorrows paper. What happens between me and Dan will stay between us. Whether or not we're together is none of your business, so just but out." You turned back around and walked away, with the reporters still behind you. The questions kept coming, and you tried ingoring them as best as you could, but finally when you couldn't take it anymore you called up a taxi at the side of the rode and had him take you home as fast as you could.