This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-80

"Well it's about time you two got engaged!" Teresa exclaimed

You groaned. This was the third time she mentioned this. It had been only a week since Dan proposed. It was no rush to spread the news, but when it came to anything that had to do with you and Dan, word seemed to spread like gossip. You told Brie, who told obviously told Teresa and Rupert, who then told it to another person, and soon the whole gang knew. Calls were flying from everywhere congragulating the two of you.

"Yes, I know," you told her. Today you decided to spend the day with the girls while Dan hung out with the guys. You would all meet later to celebrate the new engagement.

"Well now I won't feel so bad about having to move out on you," Brie commented, "Unless you guys plan on living apart during your marriage,"

"Who would want to do that?" Emma retorted

"Yeah Brie," you sided with Emma, "What kind of wife would I be then?"

"One who takes things very slowly," Brie answered, "like you do everything else when it comes to relationships,"

Everyone laughed, "So when do you plan on moving in with him?" Teresa asked

You shrugged, "I don't know. We haven't really talked about it,"

"Why not?" Tree demanded

"Maybe it's because we've only been engaged for a week and haven't had a lot of time to talk yet," you answered as-a-matter-of-factly,

"Well what do you think you guys will do?" Katie asked more specifically

You took a sip of your drink, "Well I've seen how much stuff he keeps in his house, and I don't think it'll all fit in my apartment," the girls chuckled, "so I'm guessing I'll move into his place,"

"And you think he'll have enough room for all your junk!" Brie said

"What does that mean?"

"Come on, De," Teresa said, "Brie and I were both your roommates, and we both agree that you have way too much shit,"

"Okay," you agreed, "So I'm a bit of a pack rat,"

"A BIT!" Teresa and Brie exclaimed in unicon

"Alright, I'm a huge pack rat!" you admitted,

"I think you guys are going to need a bigger house," Katie stated

"Yeah, like I can make twenty thousand euros appear out of thin air," you remarked sarcastically,

"Why not?" Emma questioned, "You've been doing pretty well in the broadway business, especially since you got the part of Elphaba on Friday,"

You grinned, remembering how ecstatic you were.

"And if that didn't pay you enough," Emma continued, "Dan's filthing fucking rich, for God's sake. The man is still got his money from the Harry Potter movies, which could buy you guys a house per year,"

"I know," you shifted in your seat, "but I don't want him to spend so much money. I mean, the wedding is going to be expensive enough,"

"Especially if it's Daniel Radcliffes wedding," Teresa made note.

"Exactly," you agreed, "One of Londons biggest celebrities is getting married. Every reporter is going to want the scoop, and possibly a few pictures. I don't want to add any more stress by making him buy a whole new house,"

"Why not?" everyone asked at the same time

"Because you know how he is," you explained, "With me, he likes to go out of his way to spoil me,"

"So why are you complaining?" Katie asked,

"Because that's who she is," Teresa answered for you , "That's how she's always been,"

"NOT the typical woman," Brie added,

You laughed along. Teresa's faced then squeezed tight as she clutched her stomach,

"Are you alright?" you jumped out of your seat,

"Yeah," she groaned, "It's just the baby. I've got a real kicker in here."

"Must be torture," You sympathised

"It is," Teresa nodded,

"Great," Brie shook her head, "And this will be me in six months,"

Teresa pointed a finger up, "If you're lucky," A smile crept along her face as she put a hand on your shoulder, "And with you being engaged, you're pretty much set to be next in line,"

"Looking at you now, that's very comforting," you rolled your eyes, taking your seat again.

"So are you excited?" Katie asked

"A little," you said with a grin, "This is all so new to me,"

"Well I propose a toast," Emma stood up, holding her cup of coffee up, "To Deana and Dan,"

"Deana and Dan!" everyone said together.