This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-83 "Mature"

"For a March evening it sure is cold outside," you chuckled as you unlocked the door to your apartment,

"Well winter is just ending," Dan commented, "Warm weather isn't going to just swoop in as soon as spring is schedualed to be here,"

"Though sometimes, I wish it would," you laughed,"Are you thirsty?"

"Sure," Dan said as he sat down on your couch,

"I'll make us coffee," you said,

"Yeah, just what we need. Coffee at-" Dan looked to your clock, "Eleven-forty at night,"

You laughed, "Hey, why not?"

He laughed as well, and just kind of sat there on the couch, looking around as you made the coffee. You grabbed the nearby remote and turned the radio on to cut the silence until you came in with the cups of coffee. As you did, you looked down at Dan and somehow thought that this evening, under the dimmed light you had on, he looked extremely attractive. He wasn't wearing anything special, just the usual t-shirt and jeans like always. But there was something about him that made you want him more than anything,

Or maybe it was just you.

"Here you go," you said handing Dan his cup,

"Thanks," He took a drink and then set it on the table. "You planning on going somewhere?" he asked, refering to the packed boxes.

You chuckled, due to the numerous times you were asked that, "No," you replied, "I just decided to pack up a little ahead of time for when I move in,"

"I see," Dan nodded.

For awhile the two of you talked, though it was difficult to keep a conversation up. Seeing as you knew eachother for nearly a year-and-a-half, subjects to talk about soon were running short, but you and Dan managed. As the evening went on, you began to realize how aroused you were becoming. Everything about Dan, his laugh, smile, eyes, was turning you on completely, it was insane. You hoped and prayed to God Dan wasn't noticing. You didn't want him think of you any more of a freak than he already did!

During your talk, a slow song came up on the radio, and when Dan turned his head, facing you with that famous grin of his, you knew what he wanted,

"Dan..."

Dan got up and extended he hand out to you, "May I have this dance?"

You couldn't resist the hopeful look he gave in his eyes, "Yes," you took Dan's hand and pushed yourself off the couch into his arms. Until now, you didn't realize how good it felt to be in his arms, holding you tightly by the waist like he never wanted to let go. Your hands pressed against his chest and the two of you swayed to the music. Silently you took in a deep breathe and allowed yourself to drown in the sweet smell of his cologne. He held you in tighter and halfway buried his face in your hair.

"I'm really happy I'm engaged to you, you know that?"

You pulled away and looked up at him, "I would hope so,"

"Well I am," he stated,

You grinned back at him, "I am too,"

He took your hand and raised them to his lips, and he lightly brushed his lips against them "I love you, Deana,"

You grasped your and around his, "I love you too, Dan,"you whispered. With your free hand you guided his face to you and kissed his lips. It started out as simple kissing, but soon you found yourself pushing yourself against Dan and putting more intensity into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and slid your tongue over his lips, asking for permission to enter, which he gladly gave into. You soon felt his warm hands slide under your shirt and gently he massaged your back. The comfort of his hands rubbing your back gave you a lot of comfort, and he was soon able to force out a loud moan, which made him smile in between his kisses.

After awhile of kissing, Dan sat up, his lips still pressed hard against yours, and started tugging at your shirt. You knew at this point what Dan wanted, and you honestly wanted it too. You pulled away from him and raised your arms above you so that he could pull your shirt over you. He leaned in to kiss you again, but you pushed him down on the couch by the chest before he got closer, and seductively trailed your fingers under his shirt the way he had done with you, and took his shirt off. You pulled him back in by the neck and crashed your lips onto his.

You leaned up so you could make a heads start to the bedroom, but Dan pushed you in hard against his abs. You wrapped your arms around his neck even tighter and you felt yourself being lifted off the ground. He carried you around the couch to the door to your room and finally set you down. As Dans lips trailed to your neck, your hands fell down to his fly and you unzipped his jeans, letting them fall to the ground below you. Not even bothering to tamper with the zipped, Dan tugged your jeans over your curves until they were completely off. Now it was you, and Dan, in underwear, and nothing else.

You knew how much Dan wanted to do this, and you admitted you were just as ready, so it wasn't long before you felt your bra unsnap and fall from your shoulders. Your breathing became heavier as your kissing intensified. You worked your hands down to his boxers and pulled at them before Dan allowed you to take them off completely. Dan picked you up again, with his lips still pressed against yours, and gently layed you down on the bed. He hovered over you and continued kissing until he decided that it was time for you to loose the panties. You slowly felt your bottoms slide down your legs and off your feet, and watched Dan toss them to the side before returning to you. You crawled your way up the bed and led Dan under the covers. His arms snaked under your back and he pulled you in as close as he could.

"Are...you ready?" Dan breathed heavily

You responded him with a passionate kiss. Eagerly he kissed you back, his hands now on either side of you against the bed. You allowed some space between you before you got yourself prepared. With a simple nod, he entered you, careful not to rush, and your eyes widened, for you were not prepared for the pain you were now faced with. You raised your hips to make the entrance a little easir, but still you felt that incredible pain inside you. He slid his thick manhood into you as delicately as he could so as to cause as little pain as possible, but pressed on. You bit hard into your lip so as to not cry out, and could almost taste your own blood. Dan sensed your pain and tried his best to kiss them away, giving you as much comfort as you were given pain.

It was during the fourth or so thrust that the pain began ceasing. The need to plunge your nails into something, anything, began to fade, and soon the pain was completely gone. All that was left was the pleasure of love-making. You placed your arms once again around Dan's neck and pulled him in for more kissing. His thrusts quickened and he was going faster and faster than before. You easily kept up with his pace, which surprised you and him. Your hands went under his arms and around to his back, allowing you to pull him into you so there was no space in between. Your hips rocked with his thrusts, thus speeding up the process.

Within minutes, tears started to stream down your face as you felt the climax coming on. At this point you are choking down your moans, instead trying to drown them in Dan's kisses, but it wasn't long before one finally escaped, and after that a few more. Finally your first climax is hit. You felt the inside of you tightening with each second, you digging your nails into your own palms so as not to dig them into Dan's back. You both gave out loud groans of pain, more tears trickled down your cheek. Dan finally pulled himself out of you and rested beside you, pulling you onto his chest.

"Oh, wow," you gasped, "Never expected it to be anything like that,"

"Yeah," Dan breathed heavily, "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

You lifted your head up at him and gave him a glare, "Not funny,"

"I'm joking," He chuckled softly, though the lack of air made it difficult for him to do so.

You layed your head down against his chest, and sighed, stroking his chest with your hand. You suddenly felt his fingers trace your jaw and raise your head to where you were now looking up at him. He held your chin lightly and kissed you with all the love he had left in him.

"I love you, so much," he whispered,

You smiled and touched his cheek, "I love you too,"

***

You and Dan barely got any sleep last night. After the first time, sleeping was the last thing from your minds. You two kind of cuddled in bed, then cuddling led to kissing, and soon you and Dan were caught in a second session of love-making, and then a third. It was about quarter to five when you finished for the night. You soon fell asleep, and then woke up a couple hours later. Dan was still snoozing comfortably when you raised your head, and watching him sleep made you smile. You slowly snaked out of his grasp, so as not to wake him, and gently pushed yourself off the bed and headed for the shower.