This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-84

Your shower was very short, and you didn't really wash. You just kind of stood there and let the cool water fall onto your body. Last night took a lot out of you, but you smiled still remembering everything. It was nothing like you had ever imagined: it was so much better. And Dan was so comforting about everything too. He was wonderful.

Shortly, though, you decided it was time to get out. As you felt the cold air hit your body, a particular smell hit your nose. Wrapping yourself in a towel, you realized something was cooking.

'I guess Dan got up,' You shrugged as you opened the bathroom door and let the steam seep out.

"Good morning sleepy head," Dan smiled when he saw you walking out of the shower in your towel.

"Morning," you smiled and walked into the kitchen to greet him.

"How was your sleep?" Dan asked after pecking your lips with a sly grin,

"Define sleep," you smiled, "When did you get up?"

"A little while ago," Dan answered, "About right after you got in the shower,"

"I thought you were asleep,"

Dan grinned, "Yeah, I woke up earlier, but I was so comfortable with you there,"

You smiled flirtaciously, "I'm glad you think so," you said before kissing him seductively, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Dan grabbed your hands and pushed them back on your own chest, "Careful," he said, "Wouldn't want that to fall,"

You rolled your eyes, "Like you haven't seen what's underneath," you said sarcastically,

"I have," he pointed out the open window, "but everyone out there hasn't,"

You clutched your towel, "Good point," you agreed. You looked over his shoulder, "What are you making?"

"Waffles," he smiled, "I thought I'd make us a little breakfast and then we'd go see Teresa and Jeff,"

"Awe, that's sweet," you pecked his lips, "Thank-you,"

Dan smiled, "Now how about you go change before we start getting peepers,"

"Or," you added as you walked to the window, "we could make sure they can't look in on us," You reached up at the curtains and pulled them across the the window,

"There," you smiled, making a ballpoint turn, "Now we have some privacy," you grinned seductively, running back to him and planting a long, lustful kiss on him. Surprised at first, he soon relaxed and wrapped his arms around your waist. Your hand slithered up Dan's chest and around his neck, lightly tickling his neck as you did. You felt his tongue slide into your mouth and you gladly allowed permission for him to enter. Your other arm swung around his neck and you pulled him in tighter as you felt your towel drop to the ground.

"Slow down," Dan pulled him away as you had him pinned to the counter,

"What's wrong?" you asked,

Dan tried searching for the right words, "Don't you think," he began, "We've done enough of this for one morning?"

You put a hand to his forehead, "Are you feeling alright?"

He chuckled, "Yes, I'm fine," he said, taking your hand, "I just don't..."

"I understand," you smiled,

He sighed, "It's not that I don't want to," he explained, "Believe me, I do. It's just that I don't think-"

"Dan," you cut him off, pressing your fingers to his lips, "I understand,"

"I'm sorry," he said apologetically, "I promise, when we get closer to the wedding date you can make out with me in the kitchen naked all you want,"

You laughed as you leaned over and picked up your towel, "Thanks," you said, re-wrapping the towel around your body, "But I don't think I'll be taking that offer very often," you leaned up and pecked his lips, "That I'll save for the bedroom," you whispered, giving him a wink and then walking off to your bedroom to get changed