This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-86

"Oh my god," Teresa awed at you as you twirled in your wedding gown, "You look beautiful,"

You bit your lip with a grin, "You really think so?"

"Do I think so?" Teresa repeated, "Brie!"

Brie walked in, struggling with the strap to her dress and wearing only one heel, "What do you want?" she asked,

Teresa stepped to the side and extended her arms in your direction, "Tell me honestly: Does Deana not look stunning?"

Brie shook her head with a grin, "No, she looks absolutely gorgeous,"

"Thanks guys," you smiled at both of them, "And you both look great as well,"

"Thanks for trying," Brie rolled her eyes, "But unfortunatly, junior here isnt doing much to compliment my figure,"

You smiled. You could not believe how big she was getting. You both felt like it had only been yesterday she was telling you the news, and now six months later here she was with a huge bump where her stomach should have been.

"Don't talk like that," You assured her, "In a couple of months you'll have your old body back,"

"Along with a screaming rugrat," Brie laughed,

"And we all know whose going to be next," Teresa grinned pervertedly,

You rolled your eyes, "Don't get your hopes up," you warned them, "That might not happen for awhile,"

"I wouldn't think like that if I were you." Teresa shook her head and pointed to Brie, "Ask the girl who thought it wouldn't happen period,"

You laughed as Brie shot her a glare, "Very funny," she sneered with her hands on her hips,

You shook your head once agaim, "But seriously," you continued, "I doubt I'll be having any kids soon,"

"That's what you said about you and Dan dating," Teresa reminded you.

"And how long was it until we finally did?" you asked her.

"Only a couple of months," Teresa stated, "It's not that long,"

You groaned, "Whatever. But it's not like we'll have all the time in the world to do that kind of stuff. I slept with the man only once,"

Teresa and Brie both gasped, "You little whore," Brie commented sarcastically,

You turned around and smirked, "You're one to talk, mommy,"

This time it was your turn to be glared at, but you all knew you were just kidding.

"So back to you and Dan," Teresa grabbed your arm and pulled you down to the chair behind you, "How is he in bed?"

"You know you want to spill," Brie persisted,

You gave a large smile, all the while biting your lip to contain your excitement, "It was..." you then squealed, "Oh my god! It was fucking awesome!"

You all began squealing like crazy, until you heard a knock at the door, "Deana," Mrs. Radcliffe came in knocking, "Are you ready?"

You stood up, blushing like mad for just talking about her son in bed right before, "I think so," you told her, "How do I look?"

She smiled, "So beautiful," she complimented,

You took in a deep breath, "Oh, God," You grasped your cheeks, "I'm so nervous,"

"You shouldn't be," Teresa came over to comfort you, "Everything's going to be fine,"

"I know," you told her, "But tell that to the butterflies in my stomach,"

Mrs. Radcliffe stepped forward, "You're telling me you can sing and act in front of hundreds of people, and you've got butterflies just for getting married,"

"Ask me when I got my very first lead in eight grade and my answer will be most definetly," you pointed to her,

"Deana,"

"Well this is easier on all of you," You whined, "You're not the ones walking down the isle,"

"Technically..." Teresa started.

"Don't bother answering," you stopped her before she said another word.

"Well you know, I had to be the one in the white gown at one point," Mrs. Radcliffe stated.

"So was I," Teresa added.

"You see?" Mrs. Radcliffe said, "You've got two women here with you who have gone through everything you are feeling right now. And we can both say that it's normal,"

You rolled your eyes, "Not to be rude, but with me, nothing is normal,"

Everyone laughed at your comment, "You have nothing to worry about," Mrs. Radcliffe assured you, "Everything will be fine."

You smiled, "Thanks you guys," Then you turned to Mrs. Radcliffe, "Especially you, Mrs. Radcliffe,"

She held her hand up, "Please, call me Marcia. Or you know what? You're marrying my son in a few minutes. Call me mom,"

You smiled and gave her a big hug, "Thanks," you silently giggled, "Mom,"

"Um, excuse me," Mr. Radcliffe came knocking, "But I have a very impatient young man who wishes to see his bride very shortly,"

"Tell him I'm on my way," you told him. As he left you got up and straightened out your dress as Teresa and Brie made last minute touch ups to your hair and make up. Finally you were ready. You took your bouquet and was led out to your fiance.