This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-96 "Mature"

"I sure can't remember the last time I had this much homework," Teresa complained, just like she did at the beginning of every new school year,

"Are you kidding me?" I argued, "That's nothing compared to what we have to do."

"Oh, and what would that be?" She asked in a snobby tone,

I smirked at her. Every year we went through the same arguement, and it came to the point where I could point out everything that would happen, down to the slightest detail. First she would act completely scared of the teachers I warned about. Then she would complain about how much homework she had on just her first week of school. That would then be followed by me giving off my homework list, proving to her that compared to me she had nothing.

"Just wait until next year," She growled jokingly, "When I'll be the one with more homework than you,"

"Of course you will," I laughed, "Cause by that time I'll have graduated,"

"Don't mention that," she whined, lunging at my waist, "I don't want you to leave,"

I patted her head, playing along with the act, "I know, I know,"

Teresa came back up with a smile on, "Well I need to get going. Oliver probably needs a break from baby care,"

I laughed, "Yeah, you don't want to keep them waiting,"

Teresa giggled along with me, "Anyway, do you need a ride?"

I shook my head, "Naw. I promised to stay after to help one of the teachers set up her classroom for the new students. Dan will pick me up later,"

"Okay," she gestured, "I'll talk to you later,"

"Bye," I waved, before I turned to get to my destination.

The truth was I really didn't want to be there. There was something about being in an empty school that always gave me the creeps, mainly because I was so used to it being so full of people, the emptiness gave it a sort of eerie atmosphere to it. To me, schools were not meant to be lingered in once the final bell rang. But that was just my paranoia.

"601," I looked down at the piece of paper. I thought it was odd that the teachers classroom happened to be over by the music theory department, when I could have sworn that she taught improvisation. It was even stranger when I finally reached the classroom to find that it was completely empty. Lights were out, chairs were pushed in, and the darkness gave the room an almost abandonment theme to it.

"That's odd," I thought out loud, looking down at the room number she had scribbled down on a piece of paper. I took a good look at it, and then realized that maybe I had the number upside down, and instead she was in room 109. That would have made a lot more sense, seeing that was the over near my own improv class.

"Sometimes I think I'm dislexic," I grumbled, as I turned to leave. As I shook my head in my own stupidity, I swore I could hear footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around quickly to see who was there, only to find I was alone. Pushing aside my paranoia.

I should have trusted my instincts, because within moments I was grabbed from behind by a pair of vicious hands, one that held my hands behind my back, and the other that covered my mouth. Unable to move my head to see who this attacker was, I struggled and tried to break free, but in the end was shoved into one of the nearby practice rooms, where I was pushed against the wall as my hands were tied. Once finished with my hands, I felt a smooth blindfold being tugged against my eyes, therefore destroying my escape plan. Whoever had abducted me pushed me to the floor, and then I heard him now closing the door.

And now it was just me and him.

"What do you want?" I called out angrly.

"Something I've wanted for a long time," The sinister, yet too familiar voice sneered.

"Derrek," I said his name.

I felt the blindfold slide off my head, and my suspicions were correct. "Happy to see me?"

"Back off," I snapped,

"Come on, babe," Derrek said, placing both of his hands on my shoulders roughly, "That's no way to treat your friend,"

"You were never my friend!" I barked, trying to shake his hands off of me,

He smiled at me maliciously, "That's not what you said a year ago,"

I glared at him in the most decietful way I could, "A year ago you weren't trying to split up me and Dan,"

"I was doing that for your own good!" Derrek screamed, shaking me viciously, "You were making a big mistake!"

"The only mistake I made was thinking you had changed!"

"I have changed," He growled as his hands slide down my jeans. I tried to wiggle away from it,but before I knew it I felt his broad fingers jam inside me. I let out a small cry.

"Yeah," Derrek snickered, "You like that, don't you,"

"Go to hell!" I snapped,

He frowned, "That's not being a good girl," he mocked me, "I think I'm going to have to give you a little discipline,"

My eyes widened with horror, "No,"

Derrek nodded. He knew exactly what I was thinking, and with a swift movement his hand was at my jeans, yanking them off as quickly as he could. I kicked and struggled and screamed as much as I could, but he was stronger in the end. Before he went to take off my underwear, he reached over to the blindfold and gagged it around my mouth.I really began to panic once he unzipped his jeans.

And without hesitation, he entered right into me.

My first reaction was a loud scream of pain. Derrek was so painful, and harsh, and nothing at all like Dan. In fact, this was like nothing at all. It was torture. Cruel, agonizing torture that only got worse with each thrust. I felt my back being pushed into the wall as Derrek went in deeper. He knew I was in pain, and he was enjoying it.

"How's this, De," He grunted, plunging into me once again, "Is this better than Radcliffe?"

Please someone save me, I prayed inside my head, but deep down I knew no one could help me. He had me in a soundproof room. I'd be lucky if a teacher happened to pass by and see this helpless girl getting raped by a psycho.

"You know you like this," He grinned devilishly

"Asshole!" I screamed through my gag, tears now streaming down my face.

"Don't worry," he snickered, "You'll get used to it,"

If I thought things were bad then, I was proven wrong. From then onDerreks thrusts became ever so hard and torturous, I could barely stand it. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, he gave in one more final shove and held himself there, giving me the shock to keep me concious.

Derrek leaned forward, "How do you feel?"

I simply cried.

"Doesn't feel good, does it?" He grabbed my chin fiercely, "Does it!"

I shook my head, tears still pouring from my eyes.

He shook his head, "Now you might have an idea of the hell you've put me through, Deana. Maybe next time you'll think again before you start fooling around on me,"

And suddenly the door slammed open. I couldn't see who it was at the moment, but the only thing I cared about was that I was hopefully being saved.

"Deana!"

Derrek snapped around, "Radcliffe,"

Dan reached over, grabbed Derrek by the shirt, and gave him a good punch before shoving him to the corner and coming to retrieve me. Derrek tried to get up and get away, butwas knocked back off his feet, partially for the fact his pants were still down to his ankles.Two other teachers walked in and went to get a hold of Derrek.

"Deana," Dan dropped to his knees,

"H-h-he r-r-raped me," I blubbered as Dan untied me,

"I'm so sorry I didn't get here in time," Dan held me tighter than ever before.

I threw my arms around him, "He raped me, Dan. He raped me,"

"It's alright," Dan hushed me, "You're safe now,"

I burried my face into his shoulder, "I was so scared,"

"Shhh," he tried calming me down, "Everything's going to be alright,"