Small Town Love

At the tender age of 17, Jenna Laverne Bauer thinks that money and power is everything, and that everyone else is not up to her level is not worthy of her time or effort. She was raised on a caviar and red wine lifestyle, and only had the best of everything. Education was key and the only thing expected out of her until she graduated and started her career. Her friends were only the best of the best, the fakes of the fake, and the powerful of the powerful. Her connections got her anything she wanted, as did her looks. She had blond hair, and light blue eyes. She stood at 5'11" and was often mistaken as a model because she never left the house unless she was completely primped and polished. She rejected anything that was not familiar to her, and not safe.

She was raised on the money that her father made from a larger than usual auto-mechanic shop called "Bauer Auto". It was stationed in the middle of Beverly Hills, only a few miles away from her lovely father's estate. He inherited the company from her grandfather Andrew Bauer, who built if from the ground up. Now, nearing the end of her high school career, her focus is on college and getting into one...

For a long time Jenna thinks nothing highly of the "grease monkeys" that work on her dad's cars until a certain sexy small town boy, with a big sense of adventure finds his way into her perfectly proper town. After a run in with a road spike leaves her stranded, she has nothing left to do but hope that someone is still at that same shop that she often pokes fun at in the late hours of the night. Noah, that same small town boy that caught Jenna's attention, saves her and her car.
What happens after that, changes the way she saw life, especially when he points out that money doesn't mean happiness, and that success is found in the amount of happiness and love you have in your life.
When it comes down to it will she leave her life behind when things hit the fan and be with the friend who has changed her life, or will she stay back in her comfort zone and hope to find happiness somewhere else?
  1. Pretty Little Princess
    Jenna goes to work with her dad, and meets the new worker.