Status: If you marry me; Would you bury me?; Would you carry me to the end? - MCR

Redeem My Heinous Appalled Soul

I’ll Keep You Safe Tonight

I'm very glad that Frank likes what I've done with the mansion. I wanted it to be very romantic, so it is! I did this in seconds. I'm pretty fast for a vampire, but I guess it's just normal.

Frank pulled away from me and I pouted. He giggled and pecked my lips. I knew that my eyes were a violet color. Blame Frank and his sexiness! He looked at the room again in complete awe. I had to laugh at his expression, it was adorable. 

"Hey! Don't laugh at me! I love what you've done with the room." He explained.

"Thanks. I wanted it to be romantic for you." 

He giggled. "That's so cheesy!"

I hit him playfully. "Shut up."

We walked to the table were there was a red rose in a vase. I cooked him a vegetarian meal, since he was a vegetarian. The meal was on fancy silverware that was my mothers. But I just decided to use it because it was me and Frank's first date. Call me cliché, but I wanted it to be special and romantic. 

We ate and chatted during our meal. He was quite hungry and I felt bad for not feeding him before. He was human so he had to eat. I just don't think sometimes.

"Gee?" Frank's voice popped in my ear.

"Yeah?" 

"I'm full and I should get home. I have school tomorrow." Frank told me.

"But, I don't want you to go. Can you stay the night?" I pleaded him.

"Sorry, no can do."

I pouted and gave him my puppy dog eyes, knowing he wouldn't resist. "Please? I'll drop you off at school."

He sighed. "You're such a baby. But what will I wear?"

"You can borrow some of my clothes." I suggested. 

"Okay then.  It's settled, I'm staying!" He exclaimed, excited.

I laughed. "Okay. Do you want to go to bed?"

He nodded. 

I led him back to my room which he was in before. I would clean up when Frank went to sleep. I turned on the light and Frank practically ran to my bed. He plopped on it and closed his eyes. 

I looked at him. "Frank, you can't sleep in your clothes." 

"Yes mom." He teased me.

He stripped down to his boxers (with me watching. So what? I'm a perve) and went under the covers. I turned off the lights and was about to leave the room, until Frank pleaded me to stay with him.

"Sure." I replied and got under the covers beside him. He snuggled beside me and I put my arms around him, bringing him close to me. I somehow felt like his protector tonight. Which is kind if odd because I’m usually the one being protected from. But I’ll protect Frank anytime. 

I began drawing random circles on his smooth skin. He put his head in the crook of my neck, so whenever he breathed it would tickle me. Soon he was asleep and the room was silent. Except for Frank's little snores, which I find quite adorable. 

I listened to his breathing and his heartbeat. It was so soothing to me, I felt my eyelids began to get heavy. I tried keeping them open. But it was a challenge that I was going to lose, I'm sure of it. 

But all of the sudden, his sweet scent of blood filled my nostrils. The burning sensation in my throat was unbearable, and my breathing was heavy. I was beginning to feel hungry, very hungry. My mouth was watering from the thought of Frank’s blood in my mouth. It will be scrumptious for me. 

I could literally feel my eyes turning red. I slowly let go of Frank and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror (vampires do have reflections) and saw that my eyes is a very bright red. I looked at myself and my vampire side. It was quite scary but I’m used to it.

I went back to the bedroom and quickly put on my shoes. In under a second, I was outside, letting my nose take me to my prey. I finally found a delicious red head that was worth my time. 

I saw the obvious fear in her eyes as I walked up to her. I already knew what she saw; my red eyes and exposed fangs. She took a step back and I took a step forward.

“Please, don’t hurt me.” She pleaded.

I snorted and gave a dark laugh. “Sorry sweetie, but I’m hungry.”

With that I lunged at her and in a quick second, I snapped her neck. She went completely limp in my arms, and I began to feed myself.

After I was done, I cleaned myself and hid the body. If course she will be reported missing, but let’s just say that the cops won’t find her anytime soon. I inhumanly ran back to Frank, desperate for his body warmth. It’s quite ironic how me and Frank are so close even though we know barely know each other. But me and Frank are inseparable.

I think I’m in love with Frank…
…I’m in love with a human.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Chapter Title Credit; “S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W” by MCR.<3

Sorry for being SO late at updating. I’m lazy. Dx
Happy New Years and yadda yadda yadda:)

-(Always) Much Love&&'Fireworks,
OohMyRawr;It’sMCR.