The Pros, Cons, and Loves of Piracy

Prolouge

I walked around the deck slowly, taking in the appearance of it. It was a beautiful ship, it had dark wood and black sails. I had heard about the ship, but never had I seen it. I was still overwhelmed at the fact that it's captain had asked me, a simple girl to come aboard. I knew that overall it was just my looks that got me the offer, but I was still happy. After all, he was more sincere about it than other men were, and he was far more handsome and charming than the others were. His eyes were warm and had a sparkly shine to then, but then the next moment they could change to cruel, dark ones that saw straight through you to the next shaking man that had the pleasure of getting beaten down by them. Yes, as cruel as this man sounds, I accepted his offer, boarded his ship, and I also called him charming. I had, without a though took the captains arm and allowed him to lead me to his ship without so much as offering my name, nor did he offer his. But, of course everyone, pirate or prince knew who he was, Captain Jack Sparrow. But how he learned aboutme I'd never know. I was but a small girl, only nineteen and not perticularly prettier than other girls in Tortuga. My eyes were my only feature I liked about me, a light sea blue, and deep as the ocean. They were rarely not made up in kohl, but not like the other girls, not to make them stand out, just to keep the sun from hitting them. My hair, waist length and straight was black in color. But although I didn't like my appearence, apparently Jack did. Finally afetr a thourough look at the ship, I smiled and turned to the man behind me. "You never told me your name," I said, smirking slightly.

"You never told me yours," added the man, returning my smirk.

"Kamille."

"Is that all?"

"No," I answered quickly," I'm Kamille Berner, born Victoria Kamille Turner."

"Turner?"

"Yes. Now tell me yours and I'll be set."

"Captain Jack Sparrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually finished this whole series already, it's written and everything, so I'll have the whole story out soon.