The Pros, Cons, and Loves of Piracy

Part Three

Jack sauntered into the cabin and sat on the bed.

"Jack, when we get to Tortuga, how long will we stay?" I asked, sitting down at his desk, picking up his compass and opening it, then closing, then opening it again.

"For as long as ye like...so long as it's within reason."

"So no longer than a week? That's within reason for you, is it not?" I now stood up and threw Jack's compass at him as I went over to my dress and pulled out a pair of black skinny pants, a white billowy shirt and a black over-bust corset. Jack layed back against the bed frame and tilted his hat over his eyes. I quickly pulled my dress off and put my pants and shirt on. As I tried to tie the corset, Jack chuckled lightly.

"Shut up, Jack, it's harder than it looks," I say, pretending to be mad at him for laughing.

"I'm sure it is, but I don't understand what the fuss is about, I'll be taking it off in a few minutes," he replied, standing up and tying the corset just tight enough for support.

"Do you have any shame at all?" I said, turning and facing Jack.

"None at all, love." He stared at me with his kohl covered eyes and caressed my cheek with his hands. "You're gorgeous, Kamille."

I smiled and kissed his cheek softly. He, in return, kissed me on the lips, backing me towards the bed as he did so. When he got there, he layed me down and fussed with the hem of his shirt.

Just as he was pulling it off, Mr Gibbs opened the door, then gasped and pulled it back shut and said through the door,"Are ye both decent, captain? Theres a Navy ship just a league or two back."

"Bugger," Jack said as he opened the door,"Get ready to fight, but keep going ahead, we may be able to out run them. Kamille, come here now," he added walking down to the rum cellar. I followed him down and waited as he unlocked the door. "Go in there, hide somewhere, don't move until I come and get ye." He gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and gently pushed me in. "Love, don't touch my rum." I smiled and walked in and sat down in a back corner.

It had been almost fifteen minutes, and I had yet to hear any noise from deck. Just as I thought that, I heard cannon fire from above. A while later I heard two sets of footsteps coming down the steps leading to the cellar. I slunk back farther into the corner as the door opened and I heard Jack shout,"The girl isn't in here, she ain't even on the ship!" I peaked behind the rum holder I was behind and saw Jack and Commodore Norrington.

"You would know where she would be, it's your boat, you rescued the wench, didn't you?" He did a quick over check of the room, his eyes completely jumping over me.

"Commodore, insult me as much as you want, but please, don't insult the girl, or me ship," Jack said, his eyes also checking the room while pulling out his sword. He saw me in the corner and said,"I didn't agree to transport her anywhere, just to get her out of the guards hands. And even that it was nothing more than a debt settlement. She saved my life, I saved hers, now we're squared, savvy?" As he was doing this, he had casually started fighting, like having a conversation while trying to kill someone was completely normal.

Jack and the Commodore continued to fight, and the Commodore turned to the door when he heard a larger commotion above deck. Jack took this opportunity to pull out his pistol and aim it at him.

Norrington looked like a deer caught in the headlights, saying,"You cheating bastard."

Jack edged him toward the door saying,"How many times must I say it before it goes through your head: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy?"

Jack and Norrington had been upstairs, but I still stayed in the rum cellar. After a bit, Jack opened the door and said,"Ello, poppet." He smiled and took my hand, leading me out.

"Jack, what did you tell him?" I asked, turning and stopping.

Jack smiled and grabbed a bottle of rum, biting the cork off and taking a gulp, then said,"All I said was Kamille Turner mentioned something of a husband in Port Chasty, and going to meet him there. And then they left, and didn't harm much of the crew, since I singlehandedly held the Commodore Norrington hostage."

I rolled my eyes and acted as if it were nothing. "I would have been able to do that if you allowed me to fight," I said lazily.

Jack grabbed me and playfully pushed me against the wall, pressing his body against mine, kissing me softly, then building up the force behind it, when Will stuck his head in the door.

He smirked as I pushed Jack away, and asked,"Are we to continue our route to Tortuga, captain?"

Jack nodded and walked up on deck after saying,"Kami, go lie down and rest, we'll be in Tortuga in a day or two without anymore obstacles."

I nodded and walked to Jack and I's cabin, not realizing how tired I was. I layed down on our bed and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Or here.

By the way, I'm sorry for the lack of pirate talk. I always use proper English, I tried and right now I'm to lazy to go change anything.