Status: Active (:

I Won't Give Up On You

Prologue.

Unwanted.

That's how he felt as he was kicked out for the third time that month. He’d had enough of it, his parents had forced him out more times than he could count and every time they asked him to come back, he did.

He didn't know why but he drew it down to love. He just wanted a family, a proper family that was loving and caring and always had food on the table or a shoulder to cry on. Just like in the movies.

So he went back, just like he always did because there was always the hope, the hope that his parents had changed; the hope that his mother was off the drugs and his father had sought help for his anger issues. Every time he went back, his hope got smaller and smaller until it was nothing anymore.

So he walked, he walked away from it all, hoping to find a new home, somewhere he could be happy and comfortable, be a teenager without having to worry about two adults stuck in their teens.

But they asked for him back.

They told him they loved him.

He could never escape, not when his heart had more power than his head.
It had only been a week before Tom’s parents told him to come home, it had only taken a day for Tom to make up his mind and give them another chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Prologue, yes I know (:

So what do you think? Hit or Miss?

COMMENTS ARE LOVE ♥