Status: Active (:

I Won't Give Up On You

Chapter Four.

Walking inside and taking it all in, Tom couldn’t help but gasp and stare at every little detail about the house. It was clean and everything was shiny, he felt like a kid in a toy store, everything looked so perfect he was scared to touch anything.

“Hand me your bag” the stranger said and Tom did as he was told. The man disappeared for a moment before coming back with a well equipped first aid kit and he pulled Tom over to the couch.

“I can't take you to the hospital because you’re supposed to be dead so I'm going to call my friend who is a doctor over okay? For the mean time let’s get your face cleaned up” the man said and Tom nodded. There was a lot of rubbing alcohol and disinfectant involved.

There was also a lot of Tom’s whimpering involved.

After about half an hour there was a knock at the door.

“That will be my friend here to fix up your wrist” the stranger said and Tom nodded. He was getting sick of not knowing the man’s name.

He came back into the room with another man following him, he looked older.
“Hey kiddo” he said happily, Tom assumed he was a kids doctor because they were all bright and cheery trying to make the kid feel better about the ten billion stitches he or she would have to get.

“He’s got a pretty fucked up wrist and it needs to be plastered or something” the stranger said
“Okay who’s the doctor here? You or me?” the older man said making Tom smile.

“I'm Jona... nice to meet you” the doctor man said and Tom nodded
“I’m Tom” was all he’d replied with.

“So I heard you had a nasty fall Tom” Jona said with a knowing smile and Tom just shrugged.

“Okay I'm going to need to move your bones back into place and without an x-ray machine that is going to be super difficult” Jona said with a frown and it deepened when Tom only nodded.

The truth was, Tom’s arm was already going numb, he could barely feel it when Jona fiddled around trying to magically slot the bones back in place.

When he’d managed to successfully get Tom’s arm straight again, he found a splint and wrapped Tom’s arm to it, not too tight but not too loose.

He didn't notice the stranger making the plaster until he’d handed it to Jona to begin making a cast for Tom.

“You want a green mesh for your cast? I heard it's pretty popular these days?” Jona joked with a wink and Tom smiled with a nod.

Jona managed to make Tom feel like a little kid but it didn't bother him because he was acting like he actually cared about Tom and his safety and most importantly; his feelings.

Tom has never been put first before, only ever by Lee.

Lee, oh how he was going to miss that boy.

“Alright, all done... I hope for your sake that it heals fast Tom... it's was really nice to meet you kiddo” Jona said before he made his exit.

“He was really nice” Tom said with a small smile and the stranger nodded.

“He’s a good friend, I trust you won't tell anyone about him” the man said and Tom nodded.
“Okay, it's been a long day, I suppose you want to sleep” the man said and Tom slumped in relief, he was exhausted.

Tom followed the man to the guest room he’d be staying in and pulled out some bed clothes from his bag.

“My room is right across the hall and I'm a very light sleeper so no fucking around trying to escape okay? I really will kill you then” the man said threateningly and Tom nodded, his eyes widened slightly in fear again.

But despite all of that; Tom slept like a baby as soon as his head hit the pillow that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love people♥

Sorry about the lack of updates, my new job is keeping me extra busy.