Status: Active (:

I Won't Give Up On You

Chapter Six.

Tom snooped, and he knew he was prying and if he got caught he’d be hacked to pieces but his curiosity got the better of him.

Retrieving his camera and taking photos of his strangers room, not only to make sure he left it exactly the same, but also for his own personal documentation, everything he found interesting, he took photos of. He was yet to take a photo of his stranger but he had been dying to since he’d first seen him.

He’d looked through the dressing table, under the bed, even the connected ensuite but he’d found nothing that gave away his captor’s identity.

That was until he’d found the shoe box in the bottom of the cupboard.

So cliché.

Tom thought to himself as he opened the box and found what he’d been looking for all along.

But now he was stuck.

Over fifteen different passports and licences all with different names and ages.
Galen Hendrie, aged 23.

Reuben Thompson, aged 25

Pierre Evans, aged 22

Nathan Jones, aged 20

Galen Churchill, aged 22

Lucas Simpson, aged 26

Jayden Gillroy, aged 21

Galen Hunter, aged 20

Oliver Sykes, aged 19

Tom was annoyed.

Galen was the name Tom had decided to give his stranger, it was the most common name in the pile. Tom played with the possibility of it actually being his stranger’s real name.
Tom heard a car in the drive and panicked.

He placed everything back just as they were in the pictures before rushing into his appointed room and pretending to be asleep, stuffing the photos into his pillowcase.

“Tom?” Galen had called and Tom rose as Galen walked into his room.

“Did you forget something?” Tom asked and Galen shook his head
“What's your name?” Tom asked suddenly, Galen just didn't sound right.

“I told you, I can't tell you that right now” his stranger said
“Really? I think Galen suits you real well” Tom said in a smart tone before his eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth.

“You went snooping through my things?!” his stranger yelled and Tom cowered
“I just want to know your name!” Tom exclaimed scared.

“You had no right! I took you into my home for fucks sake!” the man yelled and tears sprang into Tom’s eyes. He could handle his parents and the kids at school yelling at him any time but when it came from his stranger’s mouth, it terrified him, he didn't want the man to be mad at him.

“Please don't be mad, I just needed something to call you! I'm sick of calling you my stranger” Tom tried to explain and the man paused
“your stranger?” he asked and Tom blushed
“Well I can't make up names as good as you obviously Mr Churchill” Tom pouted.

“Sykes” the man mumbled and Tom’s head snapped up
“What?” he asked and the man sighed.

“Oliver Sykes... that’s my real name” the man said and Tom looked sceptical.
“For real?” Tom said quietly and the man nodded
“One hundred percent real” he replied and Tom broke out into a wide smile.

“I like it... Oliver... Oliverrr...suits you much better than Galen and the rest of those ridiculous names” Tom said with a giggle and Oliver blushed slightly
“Just call me Oli, please” he said and Tom nodded with a salute before Oli walked back out of the room.

Tom erupted into a fit of giggles because of pure happiness.

Tom felt he had achieved something with Oli; they’d made a breakthrough because Oli trusted him enough to tell him his real name.

Suddenly Tom realised something and he ran out of the room and into the hall where he saw Oli.

“You only took like ten minutes to kill someone?!” Tom exclaimed and Oli frowned
“It has to be quick” was all he said before he moved on down the hall.
Tom was left shocked before he wandered back to his room where he eventually fell asleep, entirely unaware of Oliver watching him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh I finally updated. I feel like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Comments are love.