Status: Active (:

I Won't Give Up On You

Filler Bunny.

When Tom woke it was 2am.

He’d woken because of noise downstairs, he frowned when he thought of Oli being awake at this hour but he dismissed it, he shouldn’t care anyway.

He spent the next half an hour deciding whether or not to go down and see what was going on.

He stood up and changed into his loose pair of pyjama pants before he walked downstairs to see what was going on but when he made it to the third step from the bottom he realised there were two voices.

He didn't want to interrupt but the second voice that wasn’t Oliver’s had sounded so familiar. Maybe it was Jona.

He’d figured if it was Jona then Oliver wouldn’t have a problem with him coming down to see him.

When he walked into the lounge room where the voices were coming from he froze.

“Lee?”
“Tom? What the fuck?” Tom’s best friend replied, shocked
“You two know each other?” Oliver asked and Tom turned to Oli with a look of confusion on his face
“Lee is my best friend” he told him like it was obvious and Oliver frowned looking to Lee, asked for an explanation.

“Yeah... Tom and I hung out at school til I heard he was dead” Lee said with a short glare at Tom.
“It was Oliver’s fault!” Tom exclaimed like an angry child
“Why are you here and not six feet under Tom?” Lee asked, ignoring Tom’s outburst
“He killed my parents and I had nowhere else to go... what are you doing here?” Tom said in a hurt voice.

“I help Oli kill people”
♠ ♠ ♠
LE GASP!
Lee is in on it too?!

Comments are love even thought this little filler isn't worth much... YOU'LL THANK ME FOR IT LATER!