Status: Comment and subscribe pleasee:) I'll update soon:D

Is It True Love?

Chapter Four

“Demi. Please wake up. I didn’t mean for this to happen. You’re different then all the other girls I have met. You can’t leave me now I think I may be in love with you. I have only known you for like 3 or 4 hours and I can say that. As soon as I saw u at that party I knew I just had to talk to you. Something compels me to you. I just got to know you, you can’t leave me now. Not yet.”

Damien began to have tears roll down his face.

I can’t believe my wanna-be girlfriend was laying there on a hospital bed life-less.

It was all my fault. I was the one which wanted to go to Burger King. If I had just went straight to her house I wouldn’t be sitting here next to her.

There was a quick knock at the door which made me turn towards the opening door.

“Hey, its me, Ryan.” I said casually.

“What do you want?” I said while standing up.

“I just wanna see if she’s okay. That’s all. I care about her.”

He stepped closer to me.

“Oh yeah, I bet you were thinking that when you were fucking that little bitch the other night.”

He looked me into my eyes showing that he was confused.

“Yeah I know about that. You hurt her. That’s why she left your stupid ass and came to me.”

“The player himself, come on she must of been drunk if she came to you. I don’t know what you have been thinking this was between you. It’s a joke. Your just a rebound. She really loves me. You have only known her for what. Four hours? That’s cute.” He said stepping so close that we were touching noses.

“Wanna go out side and settle this shit. Cuz I am done with you. Your a di-”

I stopped when I heard the door open, Ryan and I turned toward the opening door.

It was a nurse coming in for her daily check up.

“Hi ma’am how are you today?”

“Oh I am fine Damien, how are you? She asked politely.

“Still worried. How is she?”

“Well her blood pressure is a little high but the medicine should lower it, so it’s at the right level again. Oh and before I forget, she might have a little amnesia at first but that should wear off in only a few hours.”

“Hopefully she will wake up soon then.” I said sitting back down.

“Oh, I have never seen you before, I’m Sarah. I come in and check on her everyday.” I eyes glistened as she spoke to Ryan.

“I’m Ryan, Demi’s,” he paused, “boyfriend.” He finished while giving me a sly smile.

Bullshit. He never cared about her! Why the hell would he even say that? I could just punch him. I would enjoy it very much.

The nurse interrupted my thoughts by saying, “Oh. Well do you know this young man?”

She must not have seen our argument which occurred just before she showed up.

“Yeah, I do. Kind of. He goes to my school ma’am.”

She pulled him over a couple feet so she could whisper something in his ear. I guess she wasn’t aware that I could still hear her.

“Well, you better be careful of him considering she was saying his name in her sleep the other night.”

It took all I had inside of me not to walk over to him and yell, “Oh heck yeah!” Thank god I can control myself.

But I did smile. This made my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
You like?