Status: Comment and subscribe pleasee:) I'll update soon:D

Is It True Love?

Chapter 6

**Demi’s POV**

“Damien I can walk myself to the door.” I said laughing a little, while stepping out of Damien’s car. I had just got out of the hospital from staying in there for a few weeks. Someone gets in a little, tiny... major accident and they act like I was about to die. I hated being stuck in that one little room for days. The only thing that I actually enjoyed was spending most of my time with Damien. I got to learn a lot about him. It’s kinda fun thinking about how he was only supposed to be my rebound and we were only going to hook up and then never talk to each other again. In a weird kind of way, I am glad that we got into that car accident.

I must have been staring off into space for a while because I could hear Damien worrying, “Demi are you okay? Do I need to take you back to the hospital? Do you want me to carry you inside the house? Just tell me what you need and I will get it for you!”

I stood up without his help and turned towards him putting my arms around his neck and giving him a hug, and as an automatic reaction he slid his arms around the lowest part of my waist.

I dug my face into the side of his neck because he was so warm.

“Your hands are freezing,” He said quietly, “let’s get you inside.” He didn’t remove his arms from my waist, so we just stood there as one.

I moved my face so our lips were inches away. “Damien, I have never felt this way about anyone before. Thank you for being their for me when I needed it the most.”

He smiled, and didn’t say a word. I was starting to regret telling him that, I was afraid that he would have took it the wrong way and he was just trying to be nice because he felt guilty for the whole accident, until he made the distance between are lips disappear.

It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I could swear that right above us sparks were flying all around. The way his lips just connected with mine sent a chill down my spine and throughout my body. I thought this kind of feeling only happened in the movies, not in real life. This feeling is impossible.

**Damien’s POV**

“Damien, I have never felt this way about anyone before. Thank you for being their for me when I needed it the most.”

I couldn’t stand it anymore.

She was already in my arms, and just so god damn close. I loved her and I would admit it to anyone on this earth, she was the girl for me, I just knew it. So I dipped my head down a tad and kissed her, not expecting the sensation which started in the stomach.

I don’t know whether or not she felt it but there was something thing there. And for that single moment all that was on my mind was her.

She sadly pulled her lips away from mine.

“Holy shiz.” she said just above a whisper.

“That was like nothing I have ever felt before.” I replied.

“How about we go upstairs?” She asked seductively, after looking up to the window which must have been her bedroom.

I couldn't do it. I mean yeah, in the beginning I was going to just get with her and just leave straight after.

But this feeling I had for her was different I couldn’t just take advantage of her like that.

“I can’t do that to you Dem. I’m sorry. You don’t know how much I want to be up there with you right now but I just,” he paused for a moment before continuing, “I want our first time to be special.”

She smiled knowing I meant it with all my heart, “that’s fine.” She said, still smiling.

“Come on let’s go inside.” I said while taking her hand into mine and began to walk towards her front door.

**Ryan’s POV**

I had parked in the vacant house across the street from Demi’s house, just watching the guy I hate, with a deep passion, kiss my girl. That’s right I said it. My girl. And I was going to get her back, no matter what I had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Ryan willing to do to get his girl back? Message and comment telling me what you think:) I hope you like it...
Oh and Changed The Name:)