Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

014

I heard the bedroom door open, but I didn’t move or open my eyes.

“What the hell?” Alex asked confused.

“Sh. She cried herself to sleep last night. I feel so bad for her,” Jack replied.

I kind of moved around to let them know I was awake.

“Good morning sleepy head.”

I smiled, “Good morning.”

“How are you feeling?” Alex asked.

I shrugged, “A little bit better.”

“Well, that’s good. Breakfast is ready.”

Jack and I nodded, and then followed him downstairs.

Lisa was sitting at the table, and she smirked at me. I just raised an eyebrow, and sat down next to Jack. I had my phone in my hand, and it suddenly started to vibrate and start singing Hesitate.

“Yeah mom?”

“Baby girl, um, everyone knows….”

“Knows what?”

“About your um, problem right now.”

“What? How?”

I heard her sigh, “I’m not sure, but it’s all over PerezHilton.com.”

“Shit.”

“I’ll let you go look at the site, and be careful okay.”

I told her I would, and clicked end.

“Alex, can I borrow your computer for a second?”

He nodded, and handed me his Macbook.

I went onto the Internet and typed in Perez. The story was a long one, and it basically said that I contracted Chlamydia, but they weren’t sure how really. It also said that I had been around Alex a lot even with having a boyfriend. It mentioned that I was staying with Alex, and they didn’t know if we were together or not.

“Fuck…I’m really sorry all of this is happening Tally,” Alex said as he read over my shoulder.

“Whatever,” I said, picking up my phone before I dialed the number for Kami.

I started to walk out on the porch, as I got Kami’s voicemail.

“If you’re the person who leaked it to the press we’re going to have problems.”

I clicked end as I pushed the screen door open. Camera flashes started going crazy, and I just stood there before glaring at them. As I walked back inside I slammed the door.

“We have a paparazzi problem, Alex.”

“Ugh, well, just don’t go back outside; we will take care of it.”

I just nodded, and decided I was going back to the guestroom. I wasn’t in the mood for Lisa’s glares.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short, and late.
I have one other chapter that is pre-written and now I have writer's block, so we will see where this goes.