Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

017

I got home, and I threw my food on the kitchen counter before making my way to the laptop. I wanted to see if the interview was up, and I had to remember to fix my make-up before mom got home.

It was up, and I didn’t bother looking through comments. I didn’t want to see something that might make me cry again.

Now, on to the more pressing questions. There are rumors going around that you were diagnosed with Chlamydia. A lot of the parents who watched Dancing with the Stars with their kids are having issues with this.
Tally: Well, to be honest, I would have loved to have kept that private, but it’s out there now. Um, I didn’t get this because I was out whoring myself around like some people thought. My boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend, and apparently got it from her. Neither one of them knew they had it. I always get tested for STDs now that I am sexually active. It’s something that I have felt that needs to be made more aware. Chlamydia has really no symptoms and if you don’t get checked, you will probably not know you have it.

Wow, I think if I were you, I’d be pretty pissed off.
Tally: Oh, I was, trust me. I mean, with him being the only person I’d ever been with like that, I was just shocked.

Do you agree with people calling you a role model? I mean, you were on national television with the lead singer of All Time Low.
Tally: I wouldn’t call myself that. I mean, there are more famous people out there who have done tons more things than I will ever dream of…people that I have gotten through things that I would never dream of going through.

What do you have to say for all of those people out there, especially the young girls who may look up to you?
Tally: Always be yourself. Don’t ever let someone tell you you’re not good enough and that you can’t reach your dreams. If you’re determined enough, you can do anything you set your mind to doing. My daddy taught me that, and I will never forget it. Oh, and for all the ones who may be sexually active, be smart and use protection. Get tested too. Seriously.

Well, thank you for your time Tally.
Tally: Thank you for having me Perez.

I’m really glad I didn’t look like complete crap for that interview. I really hope people understand where I was coming from….

My phone went off in my pocket. It was Alex texting me.

I saw your interview. I miss you.
I miss you too Squishy.

Come on tour with us. I’m done with Lisa now, so no drama.

Seriously?

Yes.

Of course I will come with you.

He gave me the details, and said the tour would be starting in a few days, and to be ready. They would swing by and pick me up.

I was actually pretty excited about this offer to go on tour. I really missed the guys, and it would give me another chance to really get to know everyone again. I walked to my room, and found my suitcases.

I found every outfit I thought I would need, plus shoes, and all my bathroom junk.

I heard the front door open, and decided I’d go tell my mom what was happening.

“Mom?”

“Kitchen.”

She was standing at the sink, about to put some dishes into the dishwasher.

“Uh, so, Alex asked me to go on tour with him.”

She raised an eyebrow, “Are you going?”

“Yes.”

She sighed, and I could hear a bit of annoyance in her voice,” Are you sure you should be involving yourself with Alex? I like him, Tally, don’t get me wrong, but he’s a famous musician.”

“So? What is that supposed to mean?”

She shrugged, “Just be careful, okay? I don’t want to see you hurt again.”

“Well, I’ll admit I do have a crush on him, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to jump into another relationship so soon. Jake is working at Subway now….”

“Yeah, I heard about that from someone that works with me.”

“I think it’s funny. Karma is a bitch.”

“Yes, it is.”

A few days later, and I was waiting outside for the bus. I’m really excited about it. No Lisa, no drama. I finally saw the bus pull up, and Alex was the first one off of the bus. He picked me up and spun me around.

“I missed you Sunshine!”

I laughed, “I missed you too.”

Oh yeah, this will be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this story only goes to twenty....
so, don't kill me for it.
But, I'm sure you will like the ending.
:]